projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

the invasion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:41 am

Shilos' white ears twitched "Ok..." she agreed. Lara looked over at Nikki, then at the ground in bordom. Shilos' sky blue eyes watched a bird glide gracefully through the air, then looked back at Smoke "Do you have any siblings?" she asked casually, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 am

"my father died, he was all i knew, his death was the reason i left gun, never met my mother, never want to meet my kiniving grandparents, im all alone in a world that needs my help" smoke said solemnly
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Cc zoomed around inti'll a cat apperd in her path "LOOK OUT!"Bb yelled as they swarved Bb landed on a old matress as Cc slamed into the wall and feel into some trash bags."Damn cat almost killed me"Cc said madly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm

ooc: WE CAN NOW USE SIGS! as you can see by mine i figured them out
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Shilos looked up at Smoke "Thats so sad" she whispered, her parents werent dead. Lara looked at Nikki with a frown "Hopefully Shilos wont mention our parents again" Lara thought to herself, her and Nikki didnt want Shilos to find out that their parents werent hers, that she was found when she was younger, thats why she was a wolf and they were dogs.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:05 pm

"it is, well, i guess my mother was the reason i joined gun, my fathers death was my reason to leave and hunt down hails" smoke said, "i must see the agent, hold on tight shilos" and with that the bike kicked into life and sped into town
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Shilos looked at Smoke "wow, so are you seeking revenge?" she asked and held on as the bike sped. Nikki and Lara enjoyed the feel of the breeze "This has got to be a dog curse" Lara mumbled, referring to their enjoyment of the breeze.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:19 pm

"well theres that, and then there is his plan, he wants to take over the world with two sets of emeralds, the heaven and hell emeralds... together, bound with atleast one chaos emerald, create the 'emeralds of the archangels' hails wishes to use them to rules the world" smoke said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:50 pm

"why... why am i doing this, im going against my friends, im going against my twin, im going against everything... but why? so i can rule? its likely the emeralds will destroy me, but i have no legacy, no heir... nothing exept a ragtag group of my most faithful friends, but do they know this war might kil them? projection has survived his father, huckles has been arrested once, and honic is insane, but lolia... the most innocent of the lot... i dont know what to do anymore" hails said to himself, he washed himself, rinsed the dye all over his body out, and hopped out of the shower, he put his contacts in his contact case and dryed off, what has he gotten his friends into?
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Shilos frowned "What would happen if he ruled the world?" she asked softly with a flick of her tail. Her crystal heart shaped charm dangled lightly on her black choker.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:02 pm

"he would force everyone to be slaves, children would go to school 24/7, breaks long enough to eat lunch, and everything of the sort" smoke said
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Shilos' sky blue eyes widened "Slaves?" she sqeaked, she did not want to be a slave. "What a prik" she growled.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:14 pm

"indeed he is" smoke said, the bike slowed, "here we are" smoke said, he rung the doorbell and an old shark came to the door, "what ye want!?" the shark said, "you dont remember me rhubarb? shame, i was going to get you to call gun for me" smoke said, "smoke? is that ye lad?" rhubarb said, "none other" smoke said, "come in! and yer friends can come in too!" rhubarb said shuffling to get out of the way of the door
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Shilos' white ear twitched when she saw the shark. Lara and Nikki followed behind, Lara gawked at Rhubarb. Nikki, looked at Nikki and slapped her across the face "Its not nice to stare" Nikki snapped. Lara gulped, totally freaked out by the shark. Shilos rolled her eyes and followed Smoke.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 pm

"okay rhubarb, straight to buisness, there is... an army i almost destroyed wanting to take bloodlust, can you call G U N to get them to send a few extermination squads in?" smoke asked, "alrigh' il do it" rhubarb said and with that he dialled the number for G U N
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Shilos watched as Smoke and Rhubarb talked. Her sky blue eyes scanned the home, nothing too interesting. Lara and Nikki looked down at the ground, both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:07 pm

"right, a team is on its way to exterminate them, and thanks to you they know what they look like, they are sent after a small army of grey furrys" rhubarb said, "thanks old friend" smoke said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:12 pm

hails came out of the shower in style, he wore shades(who knew he had them? i did) and some leather, "showers free lolia" he said when he got to the lounge room
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 pm

sored wrote:
hails came out of the shower in style, he wore shades(who knew he had them? i did) and some leather, "showers free lolia" he said when he got to the lounge room

(Dude. Shades, Anti-Tails, world-domination? Is Scourgie-Scourge his role model or something? XD)

"Alright." The bunny nodded, and went into the bathroom to have a shower of her own. And no, you perverts, I'm not going into details. You should already know what you do in a shower. If not, you probably need someone to supervise you everywhere you go. Once she had washed all of the pink and red dyes out of her fur/hair, she dried off, changing into some clothes and heading out.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 pm

ooc: what? he is an ex GUN agent, the furrys(other than shad) wear leather
bic: "well, might aswell go to sleep" hails said, he took off the glasses and lie down on the couch, waiting for sleep, when he was under sleeps spell, he had horrible nightmares, of lolia dying and him never getting to say a few words... 'will you marry me' "no, not lolia, smoke stop, please she is dying, smoke, leave her alone" were the words hails mumbled
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: what? he is an ex GUN agent, the furrys(other than shad) wear leather
bic: "well, might aswell go to sleep" hails said, he took off the glasses and lie down on the couch, waiting for sleep, when he was under sleeps spell, he had horrible nightmares, of lolia dying and him never getting to say a few words... 'will you marry me' "no, not lolia, smoke stop, please she is dying, smoke, leave her alone" were the words hails mumbled

As Lolia tucked into bed, she could slightly hear Hails' mumbling something due to her rather large ears. She perked them up slightly, and caught a few words. "Lolia...Smoke... please... leave... alone..." She raised an eyebrow. Curious, very curious, she thought as she snuggled into the bedsheets.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 am

"no lolia, no no no, shes gone, i will kill you you bastard" hails mumbled
(now lets see the dream)
hails stood on one side of a room, smoke holding a bloody knife was on the other side, lolias body lie on the floor next to him, blood gushing from the throat, "I WILL KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!" hails yelled, smoke grinned, "come one, we are even now, you killed my father, and i killed lolia" smoke said, "YOU BASTARD! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!" yelled hails, with that scream he started going super, "what!? you cant go super without the emeralds!" smoke said, "you underestimated me, time to die for what you did smoke" hails said, he had already surpassed super, "SUPER 2!?" smoke said, "im not done yet!" hails yelled, super 3, super 4, he stopped at super 5, his hair had grown so long it was like a whip and he could control it like his tails, "Let me show you just What I'm made of" hails said, smoke was staring in disbelief, "Try to reach inside of me Try to drain my energy" hails said, smoke did just that, without working, hails grinned
(back outside the dream where hails yeled raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh)
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" hails became super 5, it was a form no one could reach, at that moment midnight came into the room, and saw hails, sprawled on the couch, golden, extra long hair, glowing, "what the fuck!?" midnight exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:10 am

Shilos kept quiet, so the bad guys were grey. She flicked her tail and looked up at Lara, who seemed to be clutching her bone-merang quite tight. Nikki rolled her eyes "Shes just kind of nervous, i dont blame her snince were in the house of a shark" Nikki spat. Shilos scowled "Dont be rude" she whispered to Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 am

sored wrote:
"no lolia, no no no, shes gone, i will kill you you bastard" hails mumbled
(now lets see the dream)
hails stood on one side of a room, smoke holding a bloody knife was on the other side, lolias body lie on the floor next to him, blood gushing from the throat, "I WILL KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!" hails yelled, smoke grinned, "come one, we are even now, you killed my father, and i killed lolia" smoke said, "YOU BASTARD! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!" yelled hails, with that scream he started going super, "what!? you cant go super without the emeralds!" smoke said, "you underestimated me, time to die for what you did smoke" hails said, he had already surpassed super, "SUPER 2!?" smoke said, "im not done yet!" hails yelled, super 3, super 4, he stopped at super 5, his hair had grown so long it was like a whip and he could control it like his tails, "Let me show you just What I'm made of" hails said, smoke was staring in disbelief, "Try to reach inside of me Try to drain my energy" hails said, smoke did just that, without working, hails grinned
(back outside the dream where hails yeled raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh)
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" hails became super 5, it was a form no one could reach, at that moment midnight came into the room, and saw hails, sprawled on the couch, golden, extra long hair, glowing, "what the fuck!?" midnight exclaimed

Lolia fell off the bed at the yell, hitting her head on the floor. She rubbed it, getting up and going out. "What the he-..." She began, but stopped when she saw Hails' current condition. "Uh...? Hails?" She made her way over to him catiously, placing her paw on his arm gently. "Wake up Hails, it's just a dream."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:33 pm

(im the dream)
smoke was shocked, hails was charging at him, full power, if he was hit he would be obliterated, but then, the dream stopped, he was back on the couch, midnight and lolia standing over him, lolia had her paw on his arm, and midnight was saying 'what the fuck!?', hails got up, blinked and stretched and then he yawned, "i just had the weirdest dream" hails said, "you must have" midnight said, "how can you tell?" hails said, "well lets see, you screamed, and went into a super form, you woke me and lolia up with the scream too" midnight said, "in my dream i went super 5" hails said, midnight disappeared for a moment and came back holding a mirror, he held the mirror infront of hails and asked "is this super 5?" hails looked at himself, he was a bright gold, his hair was almost at his feet and moving around as if it had a life of its own, "it is" hails said gasping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: