projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

the invasion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:02 am

"YAY, CREDITS TIME!" Sol suddenly cheered. A few minutes of silence passed. "...Jeez. ROLL THE CREDITS!" She yelled. (The setting changes to a black wall, with bold, white text scrolling down, with music playing in the background)

Sored L. as Hails T. Fox, Project the Hedgehog, Espion, Niche, and PJ the Hedgeleons, Huckles the Echidna, Honic the Hedgehog, Midnight the Cat, Angel the Dog, Sony the Hedgehog, Byte the Hedgehog, Harry & Larry the Chameleons, Smoke the Wolf, Jack the Hawk, Shad/Emerl, and assorted GUN agents
Tayli D. as Lara the Dog, Shilos the Wolf, and Nikki the Dog
Blast the 4th as Blast the Hedgecat, BB the Mechina Cat/Nightmaren, and CC the Mechina Cat
Soluna C. as Lolia the Rabbit, Kay the Hawlf, Luna the Cat, Sol the Owl, and a few GUN agents

Sol falls onto her name from... the sky. "How come I'M last?!" She whined, jumping off the floating letters, landing at the bottom of the... screen. She was joined by Kay and Luna. "Mission complete! Victory!" Kay declared as they struck poses (with the exception of Luna, who just remained with her arms crossed, rolling her eyes). "TEAM COSMIC, REPORT!" A voice from offscreen bellowed. "...Yes, mother." Sol muttered, sulking as they dropped their poses and headed offscreen, towards the voice.

(PM me if I forgot you or messed up your name, which I probably did. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 am

Soluna wrote:
"YAY, CREDITS TIME!" Sol suddenly cheered. A few minutes of silence passed. "...Jeez. ROLL THE CREDITS!" She yelled. (The setting changes to a black wall, with bold, white text scrolling down, with music playing in the background)

Sored L. as Hails T. Fox, Project the Hedgehog, Espion, Niche, and PJ the Hedgeleons, Huckles the Echidna, Honic the Hedgehog, Midnight the Cat, Angel the Dog, Sony the Hedgehog, Byte the Hedgehog, Harry & Larry the Chameleons, Smoke the Wolf, Jack the Hawk, Shad/Emerl, and assorted GUN agents
Tayli D. as Lara the Dog, Shilos the Wolf, and Nikki the Dog
Blast the 4th as Blast the Hedgecat, BB the Mechina Cat/Nightmaren, and CC the Mechina Cat
Soluna C. as Lolia the Rabbit, Kay the Hawlf, Luna the Cat, Sol the Owl, and a few GUN agents

Sol falls onto her name from... the sky. "How come I'M last?!" She whined, jumping off the floating letters, landing at the bottom of the... screen. She was joined by Kay and Luna. "Mission complete! Victory!" Kay declared as they struck poses (with the exception of Luna, who just remained with her arms crossed, rolling her eyes). "TEAM COSMIC, REPORT!" A voice from offscreen bellowed. "...Yes, mother." Sol muttered, sulking as they dropped their poses and headed offscreen, towards the voice.

(PM me if I forgot you or messed up your name, which I probably did. >.<)
(Nahs you got it but Bbs a furry nightmaren i forgot to change that FREE BEAT THE HELL OUTTA TIA TIME!)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 am

projection landed down the bottom as the affilate symbols started to appear, "YOU FUCKIN FORGOT ME! YOU FUCKIN BITCH!" he yelled, "jeez projection, dont get your knickers in a knot" ian said walking on screen, "I CAN VERY MUCH GET MY KNICKERS IN A KNOT! WAS I A FUCKIN BACKGROUND CHARACTER!?" projection yelled, "no... cya, credits are ending" ian said walking off screen, "FUCKING HELL!" projection yelled as the movie finished

"that was one wierd movie" came a voice, "yeah mate, that was friekin wierd" came another voice, "alright then, next movie in the series, this looks good" said the first voice, "isnt that the one where the authors are teleported into mobius?" said the second voice, "right you are marine, right you are" came the first voice again as it came forwards putting the movie in the DvD player
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 pm

sored wrote:
projection landed down the bottom as the affilate symbols started to appear, "YOU FUCKIN FORGOT ME! YOU FUCKIN BITCH!" he yelled, "jeez projection, dont get your knickers in a knot" ian said walking on screen, "I CAN VERY MUCH GET MY KNICKERS IN A KNOT! WAS I A FUCKIN BACKGROUND CHARACTER!?" projection yelled, "no... cya, credits are ending" ian said walking off screen, "FUCKING HELL!" projection yelled as the movie finished

"that was one wierd movie" came a voice, "yeah mate, that was friekin wierd" came another voice, "alright then, next movie in the series, this looks good" said the first voice, "isnt that the one where the authors are teleported into mobius?" said the second voice, "right you are marine, right you are" came the first voice again as it came forwards putting the movie in the DvD player

"WELL I'M FUCKING SORRY, BEYATCH! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN BE MENTIONED ENOUGH FOR MY PEA-SIZED BRAIN TO REMEMBER!" A faraway voice yelled.

"I'll get more popcorn~!" Another random voice sang, as it's owner skipped off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: