projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

the invasion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:24 am

Shilos and Lara flinched when Smoke gave Nikki the gun "Not a very good idea...." Lara sqeaked. Nikki looked up at Shilos and Lara "Im fine with a gun.." Nikki mumbled, a small bird outisde flew into a tree with a chirp, Nikki suddenly got startled by it. She quickly shot the gun at the roof, making a loud bang. Shilos rolled her eyes, but kept quiet. Lara flinched and hid behind Shilos. Nikki looked up at the roof that seemed to have a hole in it, she then looked over at the shark "Sorry" she sqeaked.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 pm

"it dont matter, we got a war to wage, you can feel my old mans wrath later, which is normally a spanking, off to war" rhubarb said, "alright then, rhubarb, take the waterways, me and the girls will take my bike" smoke said walking to the door, "and dont waste those bullets, they will decide if you live or die" smoke said behind him, rhubarb then jumped out the window, then came a big splash as the old shark hit the water
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 am

Shilos followed quietly behind Smoke, clutching her gun tightly. Lara walked quickly behind Nikki, making sure she didnt make any sudden noise for Nikki to shoot. Nikkis eyes looked at Smokes bike, then at Lara "what have we gotten ourselves into?" Nikki whispered for only Lara to hear. Lara shrugged, she wasnt too fond of the war either. Shilos didnt say anything, there was nothing to say, there was a war going on, and there was nothing to do about.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 am

smoke hopped onto the bike, "hold on tight shilos, i have a quick way to get outside town from here, but it includes a few insane jumps, you two better hold on aswell" smoke said to shilos as he mounted the bike like a horse
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 am

Shilos nodded and hopped onto the bike, she held on tightly, making sure that she wouldnt fall off. Laras eyes widened "Jumps?" she sqeaked, as she hopped into the side. Nikki rolled her eyes and hopped in beside Lara. Laras nose twitched at the scent of food "Do i smell chocolate?" she snapped, eyes glaring at Nikki. Nikki shrugged and pulled out the little chocolate bar that was crammed in her ribbon "Its for a rainy day" she mumbled. Lara glared furiously at her "Im hungry, hand it over!" Lara snapped, Nikki slapped Lara across the face "Im not sharing!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 pm

"it would be wise for you both to hold on, those seatbelts wont protect you if you fall out, and make sure that chocolate is eaten, i dont want my sidecar to smell like chocolate" smoke said as he started revving the bike, "last chance before liftoff, hang on for your lives" smoke said pulling on his helmet, "sorry i cant give you guys helmets, i normally go on these jumps alone" smoke then added
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 am

Shilos' sky blue eyes stared at Smoke, and held on tightly. She wasnt looking forward to the insane jumps that the bike was going to make. Nikki nodded and scoffed the chocolate whole "yum..." she muttered. Lara looked at Nikki furiously "You dont even share?!" she snapped, she slapped Nikki across the face. Nikki glared, not saying anything. Shilos sighed "Smoke? How many enemies are going to be there?" she asked lightly, she felt a bit worried, she held on tighter. Her left ear flickered as she thought about the consequences that could happen.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 am

"most of the army was wiped out, or are in custody of gun, five got away, we suspect they met up with a contact in town, their meeting place was ransacked, our agents found an ex agent, midnight the cat, unfortunately, a noob thought he was the enemy cause he wore grey pajamas, ingniting thrusters, bringing up takeoff ramp, thrusters ignited, liftoff, hold on tight" smoke said, as soon as he said 'hold on tight' he zoomed forwards, going up a steep ramp that wasnt there a minute ago, the thrusters then went to full power, and wings sprouted either side of the bike(well, you know what i meant, one out the sidecar, the other out the other side) "YEEEEEEAAAAAAHAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!" could be heard down below, a few citizens looked up to see a bike fly by, they didnt give it a second glance
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:23 am

"Baaahahaha" Nikki sqealed in terror as the bike took off. Shilos flattened her ears against her head, her hands tightened. Lara sat guiltily in the sidecar, she knew she would have to leave soon, without telling anyone. She felt awful that at some point she would have to ditch her sisters. A tear ran down her cheek, Nikki looked over at Lara "Lara, whats point?" she asked. Lara looked up at Nikki with a fake smile "Nothing, something must have caught in my eye" she said lightly. Shilos thought about the enemies "Are they going to be hard to take out?" Shilos asked Smoke lightly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:39 pm

"not too hard, unless they get their hands on the chaos emeralds, which is a slim chance" smoke said

hails kept a close eye on the hedgehog, and niche kept a close eye on him, "SNAP! I WIN!" niche yelled as hails blinked, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ME BLINK?! I DEMAND A REMATCH!" hails yelled, "can we get on with the fighting montage? is getting boring watching those two have a stare off" huckles said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:49 pm

sored wrote:
"not too hard, unless they get their hands on the chaos emeralds, which is a slim chance" smoke said

hails kept a close eye on the hedgehog, and niche kept a close eye on him, "SNAP! I WIN!" niche yelled as hails blinked, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ME BLINK?! I DEMAND A REMATCH!" hails yelled, "can we get on with the fighting montage? is getting boring watching those two have a stare off" huckles said

Lolia sweatdropped. "...Yeah. Anyways, prepare to be demolished, blah blah blah." She sighed, whipping out her pistol. "How the hell do those guys on TV stand continuously repeating those evil speeches?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 pm

huckles whipped out his... well, whip, and honic poofed in his chainsaw, yet projection, the calmest of the bunch, just stood there, he then transformed into demon form, "lets go" he said menacingly
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Lolia sweatdropped. "...Yeah. Anyways, prepare to be demolished, blah blah blah." She sighed, whipping out her pistol. "How the hell do those guys on TV stand continuously repeating those evil speeches?" She muttered.
"Lame" Cc just said watching them
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:21 pm

"For now." Luna replied, appearing a few paces away from CC to watch. Sol stood on her right, with a silly grin. Kay watched with curiosity from her left, examining each one's reactions. "It gets better, trust me. Screwed up, but better." Kay's expression changed to a sly look, as he and Sol exchanged knowing glances. "...I feel like someone who's gotten spoilers for a book they were just about to read." Sol sighed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:32 pm

"bring it on" hails said to niche, niche grinned, "respect your elders, boy" he said, taking into fact that he was older then hails, "make me" hails said, he was still super five, yet niche was only super 4, he needed a miracle
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 pm

(OOH, I HAVE MIRACLE. *waves around her I-pod, singing along with Cascada cheerfully*)

"I-pods." Kay mused. "Huh?" "We need battle music." "Oh, right. I don't have to sing again, do I?" "You're the only one here who can project sounds, unless you somehow manage to get a bunch of speakers and somewhere to plug them in at." "D'awww, this is because I'm a Boreal Owl, isn't it? Racist." A few minutes later revealed Sol, Kay's I-pod in hand, murmuring a small spell. "Open Your Heart" from SA2 began playing, and she sang along with a voice matching Bently Jones (with Crush 40 in there, courtesy of Kay). "All the steps we take, all the moves we make, all the pain at stake.
I see the chaos for everyone, who are we, what can we do~?
You and I are same in the way that we have our own styles that we won't change,
Yours is filled with evil and mine's not, there is no way I can lose!" They sang. Luna just shook her head. "We do well enough without battle music. This isn't a video game or a movie." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:58 pm

espio walked up to sol and whacked her over the head with a club, "WE NEED REAL MUSIC! NOT THAT CRAPPY STUFF!" he yelled, then stormed back off to face off to larry once more, project then plugged his mp3 player into a set of speakers that came out of his hammer space, 'for emergencys' he normally said, then linkin park started coming from the speakers
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm

"STFU. Where the hell did you come from anyways?" Sol glared at Espio. Kay smirked at them. Oh, it was ON. "It's My Life", followed by "Live and Learn" appeared, overpowering the random Linkin Park music, except for when "What I've Done" came on, at Luna's request. Actually, Luna had request all of the Linkin Park music to remain playing, as she quite liked the band, but Kay mainly ignored her.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:45 pm

espio walked up to kay, grabbed his ipod, and broke it taking out the memory chip, he then handed the chip to kay and then stormed back to larry, who was utterly shocked
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 pm

sored wrote:
espio walked up to kay, grabbed his ipod, and broke it taking out the memory chip, he then handed the chip to kay and then stormed back to larry, who was utterly shocked

Kay shrugged, and pulled out another, selecting "RaVeRs FaNtAsY". Sol hummed along happily.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 pm

huckles stood there again, "can we just get on with the fight? i dont care bout music!" he said, he then started whipping at jester and shadownian, the fight was on, "spoil sport" hails said unhappily
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:01 pm

sored wrote:
huckles stood there again, "can we just get on with the fight? i dont care bout music!" he said, he then started whipping at jester and shadownian, the fight was on, "spoil sport" hails said unhappily

(Gosh, I feel so left out, 'cuz I don't know many people here. X3)

Lolia rolled her eyes and shot a few blasts at... someone who wasn't on their side. She hadn't bothered to catch their name.

"Popcorn?" Sol asked Cc. She held a cone of cotton candy, which she would occasionally peck at as she watched the fighting.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 pm

espion walked calmly up to the rabbit, and whipped out a few ninja stars, "dont move, and there will be no pain, i think" he said menacingly
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Shilos nodded, she didnt know what the emeralds were for, but they must be bad. She let out a sigh as the wind blew across her face. Lara planned her escape, she wasnt going to stay for a fight, she would rather get eaten by a crocodile. Nikki looked at Lara, she didnt know what she was up too.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 pm

"coming in for a landing, putting bike on auto pilot, hold on to me shilos, this is going to be bumpy, you two better hold on too" smoke said as he let go of the handlebars of the bike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: