projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

the invasion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 pm

harry grinned, "wrong answer, bitch, larry, lets show her our best, bring the torture table, the knives and all our other torture equipment, the vocal chords is only so tresspassers can never tell people about us, wouldnt want GUN coming here would we?" harry finished, "oh and by the way, we are doing what is necessary to rule the world, after we gain the archangel emeralds, the world will be ours for the picking" harry said, "and before you die nice cat lady, thanks for liking my taste in music" honic said, "and now to practice using my chainsaw" honic said walking outside to the slaughterhouse out the back, "lolia, please remind me to never get on the bad side of honic, even though hes all cheery, he can be scary when hes angry" hails said
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:14 pm

"I will. A restraining order is tempting though." Lolia whispered to him, edging away from the others. "Pah." Luna just smirked. "Die if you want, but the fox and the rabbit MUST live. And of course, I know a certain bat who'd be a tad angry in the future if I left the echidna here, as well. So then, before you piss me off too much, I'm afraid we have to go." She motioned towards a window, which showed some GUN soldiers heading towards the place. With the smirk evolving into a sly grin, the cat vanished through a shining hole in the ground. Lolia, Hails, and Huckles followed. Soon after, Larry and Harry joined them. It even managed to reach Honic.

The setting around them changed, as they arose back from the ground in a large house. If one were to look out of the windows, they would see nothing but darkness. They all found themselves perched on either a big couch, a loveseat, or several chairs. Luna relaxed in her chair. "Welcome to the rendezvous house. Please enjoy your stay whilst we await the disappearence of the GUN bastards back in Mobius, of which Kay will inform us when he arrives." Luna stated simply. "Rules are as follows. This house has anything you may need to live for quite awhile, even though it won't be too long before GUN gives up and I can send you back. Do anything to make me mad, and you will find a nice, one-way ticket to a rather unpleasent situation called 'arrest via GUN agents'." The feline added.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:28 pm

hails looked angry, the anger sparked something inside him, a tiny voice, "she must be on your side" the voice said, then another voice came, "kill her! she is stopping you from reaching your goal" the second voice said, then on his shoulders appeared a gold fox... and a black one(super hails and dark hails! his consience XD) "dont listen to that monster, he just wants you to destroy the world" said the gold fox, "pah! he is just a sissy! he doesnt like fighting, he thinks the well being of your little friends is best, get your revenge on the world!" said the black one, "no, you are wrong, their wellbeing is highest on my list" hails said quietly, "leave them here, your super form is strong enough to defeat gun, nothing can stop you in it, plus you have the power of teleporting through dimensions in it, go get your revenge" said the gold fox, hails did just that, in a flash of light, he was super 5, "stay here, i can take gun and gain my rightful place as ruler of mobius" hails said, "if you go, i go" huckles said, "CHILIDOG!" honic said, "honic... huckles... no, i am the strongest" hails said, and he disappeared

seemingly, luna forgot about midnight, and he was swamped with GUN, "YOU IDIOTS! DONT YOU KNOW A VETEREN AGENT WHEN YOU SEE ONE!? ITS ME! AGENT MIDNIGHT!" midnight yelled, but unfortunately for him, he was still wearing his grey PJs(poor midnight XD) "you cant fool us evil scum, you are grey" said a GUN agent, "I AM FUCKING WEARING MY PAJAMAS! I WAS PULLED FROM MY BED BY THE BAD GUYS!" midnight yelled as he was dragged away
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:43 pm

sored wrote:
hails looked angry, the anger sparked something inside him, a tiny voice, "she must be on your side" the voice said, then another voice came, "kill her! she is stopping you from reaching your goal" the second voice said, then on his shoulders appeared a gold fox... and a black one(super hails and dark hails! his consience XD) "dont listen to that monster, he just wants you to destroy the world" said the gold fox, "pah! he is just a sissy! he doesnt like fighting, he thinks the well being of your little friends is best, get your revenge on the world!" said the black one, "no, you are wrong, their wellbeing is highest on my list" hails said quietly, "leave them here, your super form is strong enough to defeat gun, nothing can stop you in it, plus you have the power of teleporting through dimensions in it, go get your revenge" said the gold fox, hails did just that, in a flash of light, he was super 5, "stay here, i can take gun and gain my rightful place as ruler of mobius" hails said, "if you go, i go" huckles said, "CHILIDOG!" honic said, "honic... huckles... no, i am the strongest" hails said, and he disappeared

seemingly, luna forgot about midnight, and he was swamped with GUN, "YOU IDIOTS! DONT YOU KNOW A VETEREN AGENT WHEN YOU SEE ONE!? ITS ME! AGENT MIDNIGHT!" midnight yelled, but unfortunately for him, he was still wearing his grey PJs(poor midnight XD) "you cant fool us evil scum, you are grey" said a GUN agent, "I AM FUCKING WEARING MY PAJAMAS! I WAS PULLED FROM MY BED BY THE BAD GUYS!" midnight yelled as he was dragged away

"Idiot. He's going to get himself killed." Luna shook her head. "Pity, we haven't even reached the part where he gains the emeralds." The feline sighed. "Send us back so we can help him!" Lolia commanded. "Alright, alright. Just a warning message for him, though. If he wants the emeralds, he's better off getting the Chaos Emeralds, then the Heaven Emeralds. Save the Hell Emeralds for last." Luna advised. They all vanished, to appear nearby Hails' location.

"He's telling the truth, you know." Kay told them. "One, what kind of evil villian runs around a city in his pjs? Two, I was recently informed a cat of identical description was abducted earlier." Some of the soldiers agreed. Well, the hawlf DID have a logical explanation. 'Because his fur is gray' isn't exactly the best clue ever. There were many gray mobians, and they ALL weren't evil.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 pm

"you know, i think you must be a new recruit, because ive never seen you before kid" midnight said to kay, "and you all should be ashamed of yourselves! attacking an ex agent" midnight said, "now, i must get some Zs" midnight said while yawning and walking away

hails watched closely, but then he felt something on his shoulder, he grabbed it to notie it was an echidnas hand, he looked at the arm, and it was grey, huckles, "i though i told you guys to stay there!" hails said in a low voice
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 pm

sored wrote:
"you know, i think you must be a new recruit, because ive never seen you before kid" midnight said to kay, "and you all should be ashamed of yourselves! attacking an ex agent" midnight said, "now, i must get some Zs" midnight said while yawning and walking away

hails watched closely, but then he felt something on his shoulder, he grabbed it to notie it was an echidnas hand, he looked at the arm, and it was grey, huckles, "i though i told you guys to stay there!" hails said in a low voice

"We can't let you do this alone!" Lolia said, determindly.

Indeed we can't. Luna watched from the rendezvouse house, ready to jump in if there was any trouble.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 pm

hails grinned, "if i wanted to, i could send you back, but i dont want to, grab your weapons, if we die, we die after taking as much as we can out" hails said, larry puled out dual SMGs, harry grabbed sone samurai swords, yet honic grabbed his chainsaw and huckles grabbed his whips, they were ready for war, and would die if they had to
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:44 pm

sored wrote:
hails grinned, "if i wanted to, i could send you back, but i dont want to, grab your weapons, if we die, we die after taking as much as we can out" hails said, larry puled out dual SMGs, harry grabbed sone samurai swords, yet honic grabbed his chainsaw and huckles grabbed his whips, they were ready for war, and would die if they had to

Lolia nodded, a fierce look on her face, as she slipped out her pistol. She would give her life for Hails, and today was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm

ooc: um question how can i jump in im totally lost T.T
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 pm

ooc: PUT BLAST BB AND CC INTO THE WAR! 8D IT WILL BE FUNZORS!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: PUT BLAST BB AND CC INTO THE WAR! 8D IT WILL BE FUNZORS!
TELL ME WHATS GOING ON SO I CAN DX
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:05 pm

ooc: hails and pals are gonna attack the GUN/hero army, then it will be a showdown between the heroes and the baddies
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 pm

ooc: just tell me when and i'll throw them in
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 pm

hails picked lolia up in his arms, and held honic aloft in his whiplike fringe, larry used his chaos powers to increase his speed, while huckles and harry held onto hails' legs, "lets go" hails said, zooming out of the werehouse
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 pm

sored wrote:
hails picked lolia up in his arms, and held honic aloft in his whiplike fringe, larry used his chaos powers to increase his speed, while huckles and harry held onto hails' legs, "lets go" hails said, zooming out of the werehouse

"There's a bunch of sinister looking people headed this way!" A GUN soldier nearby Kay reported over a walkie talkie. He perked his ears. He headed to an uncrowded area. "Lu, they've spotted you guys." He hissed. "Alright. I'll keep my tabs on them, and if they slip up, I'll be on it. Focuse on finding Sol, she should be near the Heaven Emeralds by now. You know how she is." Luna ordered, before continuing her pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 pm

the tiwns were lisin to hails and the others the whole time "So thats were plan hey Bb you still have the 8th heaven emrald right?"Cc asked over the tiwn bond were you dont have to talk just look at eachother "Yeah i do its inside my soul tho" "Good i want you to get as far away from blast and send off a blast that will send the person off the trail" "Ok i'll try"Bb soon dissaperd.Cc smirked and watched hails and the others "Losers"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 pm

when hails had reached the majority of the gun forces, he let honic go, and then told the two on his legs to let go, it was as if he was a plane and they were the paratroopers, larry arrived aswel, yet hails went down slowly, as if not to hurt lolia, he set down on the ground, and set her down, "well well well, this must be the welcome wagon, lets show them how greatful we are" hails said, "oh no you dont, you gotta get through us first" came a voice, it was jack, with midnight, chamadow and angel by his sides, then, from the ground came a pile of what looked like black goo, it came up in a shape like chaos, "time to w-rrrrrrrr-in" it said, "dont start the party without me!" came a voice from below ground, and a hawk that looked like a court jester burst from the ground, and landed still juggling
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 pm

"Who the hell are these guys"Cc said seeing smoke and the others "Oh well lets see what these bastards can do"
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 pm

sored wrote:
when hails had reached the majority of the gun forces, he let honic go, and then told the two on his legs to let go, it was as if he was a plane and they were the paratroopers, larry arrived aswel, yet hails went down slowly, as if not to hurt lolia, he set down on the ground, and set her down, "well well well, this must be the welcome wagon, lets show them how greatful we are" hails said, "oh no you dont, you gotta get through us first" came a voice, it was jack, with midnight, chamadow and angel by his sides, then, from the ground came a pile of what looked like black goo, it came up in a shape like chaos, "time to w-rrrrrrrr-in" it said, "dont start the party without me!" came a voice from below ground, and a hawk that looked like a court jester burst from the ground, and landed still juggling

I thought so. Lolia thought, sending a glare at the newcomers. "Why don't you jerks go pick a fight with someone else, eh?" Luna landed in front of Hails' party, facing Midnight's group. "Sorry, nobody touches them until the last battle." Luna gave them cold smirk, holding out her hand. Her staff materialized. "Orders from my boss, you know. I suggest you let them be."

Sol detected one emerald heading off somewhere else, and deciding she would come back for it later, she headed to where the rest were.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Blast smirked feeling a strange need she turned off the emralds powers meaning she drained them then shot them off towards Bb she was planning something big.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 pm

hails grinned, "none of you are a match to me, bring me the chaos, hell and heaven emeralds and you all will be spared" hails said, "no way" jack said, project then stepped up, and grinned, "you want these? come and get them" the chaos emeralds then spun around project, turning him super, "super on super 5, a fitting way for your demise" hails said, "angel, his power level?" midnight said, "ITS OVAH NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!" angel said before her device similar to a scouter exploded
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 am

Cc tiwched "sigh HEY THINK I CAN JOIN IN TOO"Cc yelled out to the bakas she stepped outta the shadows and let her hair flow backwards.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 am

"dad, im more powerful, with the emeralds i can reach super 4 and have a small chance" niche said, powering up to super 2, he doesnt need the emeralds to reach that form coz hes been near them all his life
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:10 am

sored wrote:
hails grinned, "none of you are a match to me, bring me the chaos, hell and heaven emeralds and you all will be spared" hails said, "no way" jack said, project then stepped up, and grinned, "you want these? come and get them" the chaos emeralds then spun around project, turning him super, "super on super 5, a fitting way for your demise" hails said, "angel, his power level?" midnight said, "ITS OVAH NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!" angel said before her device similar to a scouter exploded

"That joke never gets old." Sol giggled, appearing beside Luna. "I thought I told you to keep a tab on the Heaven Emeralds." The feline sighed. "Well I did, but they like, suddenly vanished!" The owl made a dumbfounded expression to prove her point. "Good grief..." Luna muttered. Kay appeared beside Sol. "I couldn't find- oh, there you are." He began, but stopped when he spotted Sol.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 am

Blast let out a laugh as she picked up the drained out heaven emralds.Bb dropped to her knees she depended on the 8th emrarld a bit "Oh crud" Blast mumbled she gave the 8th emrald its power back.Cc tiwched she hated being ingored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: