projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

the invasion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Shilos nodded, her arms wrapped tightly around Smoke, making sure she wouldnt fall off the bike while it went on autopilate. Nikki held onto the side of the sidecart, she felt worried about the landing. Lara clenched her hand around her bone-merang, now was her chance to flee. She unfolded the rope around the bone-merang and threw it at a nearby tree. The rope wrapped around a branch, so Lara jumped out of the sidecart, swinging towards the tree. "Sorry" she muttered as she landed to the tree branch and sprinted away. Nikkis eyes widened "Lara abandoned us..." she whispered, feeling betrayed "Our own sister..." she added. Shilos scowled, but didnt say anything, there wasnt anything to say.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:46 pm

"cowards always live to see another day, hold on, coming in for landing" smoke said, he landed and hopped off, nearby he could see the battle that was raging
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Shilos nodded and hopped off the bike quietly. Nikki kept quiet, she was still stunned from Laras escape. Shilos' ear twitched at the sound of fighting, suddenly she felt nervous, and sick. Nikki pondered towards the dierction of the fight, not waiting for anyone to say. Shilos waited for Smoke to say when to go, her tail flickered in nervousness, but she wouldnt run away, unlike her sister.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:23 am

"lets go, awwww man! they started the fighting montage without us! lets get em!" smoke said running into the chaos that was the fighting
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 am

Shilos nodded silently, Nikki handed her some grenades then ran into the fight. Shilos ran into the fight, she pulled out her gun, she also pulled out one of her grenades and bit the top off. She threw it in the middle of a few enemies. She wanted to save her bullets.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:30 am

sored wrote:
espion walked calmly up to the rabbit, and whipped out a few ninja stars, "dont move, and there will be no pain, i think" he said menacingly

Lolia remained still, as if following his orders. Then she whirled around, shooting a few bullets at his chest. "I may be the youngest here, but never, and I repeat, never underestimate a girl." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 am

espion was lucky that he had worn a bullet proof vest, otherwise the bullets would have hit his heart, he grinned, "you almost hurt me girl, but didnt your mother ever tell you to respect your elders? because this 19 yr old has a trick up his sleeve!" espion said as he pulled his drumsticks out of his hammerspace, then, with a 'shwing' long, thin and sharp blades came out of them, he then brandished them as if they were twin katanas, swinging them with guile and agileness
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 am

sored wrote:
espion was lucky that he had worn a bullet proof vest, otherwise the bullets would have hit his heart, he grinned, "you almost hurt me girl, but didnt your mother ever tell you to respect your elders? because this 19 yr old has a trick up his sleeve!" espion said as he pulled his drumsticks out of his hammerspace, then, with a 'shwing' long, thin and sharp blades came out of them, he then brandished them as if they were twin katanas, swinging them with guile and agileness

"Don't talk about her." Lolia said icily, dodging the blades and shooting at an angle that would most likely blow his brains out if he didn't have the speed and/or reflexes to match Sonic or Shadow.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm

espion grinned as time practically slowed for him, he dodged the bullets and thrusted a palm into lolias gut, then quickly went invisible in a shower of leaves, he then hid behind lolia, striking her back
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 pm

sored wrote:
espion grinned as time practically slowed for him, he dodged the bullets and thrusted a palm into lolias gut, then quickly went invisible in a shower of leaves, he then hid behind lolia, striking her back

"Hn!" Lolia was cut offguard, moving a second too late to dodge, then was knocked down by the swift strike to her back. She scrambled to her feet and shot where she had been standing moments earlier. A wild guess as to the invisible one's whereabouts, but as good as she got.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 pm

unfortunately, espion was not where lolia shot, he instead appeared behind her, losing his invisibility, he then rapped her on the top of the head with a nearby stick, "silly girl, we chameleons are trained from a young age to be ninjas, rabbits are nothing to us" he said, he then struck her once more with his palm, "and our most fearsome weapons? our fists" he said in a menacing tone
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm

sored wrote:
unfortunately, espion was not where lolia shot, he instead appeared behind her, losing his invisibility, he then rapped her on the top of the head with a nearby stick, "silly girl, we chameleons are trained from a young age to be ninjas, rabbits are nothing to us" he said, he then struck her once more with his palm, "and our most fearsome weapons? our fists" he said in a menacing tone

Pathetic. Lolia dodged the final attack, before grabbing ahold of Espion's arm. She proceeded to yank him towards her, smashing the gun against his head, a rather sickening crunch awarding her efforts. But the rabbit wasn't done yet. She kicked him where it hurts, then rammed into him, sending both of them flying into a nearby wall. "Oh, I'm sooo sorry," She giggled in an innocent tone. "Did I actually trick you into thinking I was so weak?" A cold grin on her features, a malicious glint in her eyes. "I haven't even warmed up yet." She delivered a blow to his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 pm

espion grinned, his face bleeding, \"did you think i was just some normal chameleon or hedgehog? nay, i am nothing less of a demon, me and my brothers are demons, demon blood runs thick in our veins\" he said, he wiped a bit of blood of his forehead and proceded to lick it up, his horn started to grow, and so did his tail, \"my brothers and i have all different forms, niche, and projection, have tentacles, PJ has long claws, and i, have sword like arms\" espion said, his arms then elongated, then became blades, sharp blades, he scraped his blades against each other and made a \'shing\' sound from them, his tongue then came darting out of his mouth and licked up the rest of the blood on his forehead, laughing

from over where projection and project were fighting came a roar of pain, PJ, who was on the sidelines, looked over at his father to see him reeling over in pain, holding his right eye, when he let go, there was a red trail over his right eye, \"projection! stop this madness! if you kill him none of us will ever forgive you!\" PJ said running towards his father, projection laughed, \"you think, that i care for your forgiveness? never! for i will help rule the world!\" projection said maniacly

espion raised a swordlike arm, about to stab at lolia, the world was a blur to hails, he ran towards lolia, thinking that he would not make it in time, but just as the blade moved for lolia, it went through hails\' chest, just missing his heart and major arteries, hails stood there, losing blood, \"i do not wish to rule anymore... all i wish for, is a single chaos emerald... to make my one true dream... become reality\" hails said, he then pulled the blade from his chest, and after that, hails\' world filed with darkness as he slumped to the ground

projection did not rush to the aid of hails, he attacked PJ, knocking him to the ground, advancing on his father, his claws shone, and he darted for project, a grunt came from project as the claws planted into his chest, he looked down, his chest was bleeding, he looked at projection, projection was grinning with his dog-like maw, projects world darkened, his life flashed before his eyes, before he entered that familiar world once more... limbo

Last edited by sored on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:23 pm

sored wrote:
espion grinned, his face bleeding, "did you think i was just some normal chameleon or hedgehog? nay, i am nothing less of a demon, me and my brothers are demons, demon blood runs thick in our veins" he said, he wiped a bit of blood of his forehead and proceded to lick it up, his horn started to grow, and so did his tail, "my brothers and i have all different forms, niche, and projection, have tentacles, PJ has long claws, and i, have sword like arms" espion said, his arms then elongated, then became blades, sharp blades, he scraped his blades against each other and made a 'shing' sound from them, his tongue then came darting out of his mouth and licked up the rest of the blood on his forehead, laughing

from over where projection and project were fighting came a roar of pain, PJ, who was on the sidelines, looked over at his father to see him reeling over in pain, holding his right eye, when he let go, there was a red trail over his right eye, "projection! stop this madness! if you kill him none of us will ever forgive you!" PJ said running towards his father, projection laughed, "you think, that i care for your forgiveness? never! for i will help rule the world!" projection said maniacly

espion raised a swordlike arm, about to stab at lolia, the world was a blur to hails, he ran towards lolia, thinking that he would not make it in time, but just as the blade moved for lolia, it went through hails' chest, just missing his heart and major arteries, hails stood there, losing blood, "i do not wish to rule anymore... all i wish for, is a single chaos emerald... to make my one true dream... become reality" hails said, he then pulled the blade from his chest, and after that, hails' world filed with darkness as he slumped to the ground
"ETERNAL CHAOS ATOMSK!" Two voices yelled at once both Blast and Cc shot a large flameing chaos blast at Projection
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 pm

projection was hit, and fell, but not without victory... he had gotten his revenge, he walked away after being hit from the blast, "use the emeralds to bring him back once more, i have had my revenge" projection said before disappearing into shadows
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:24 pm

sored wrote:
projection was hit, and fell, but not without victory... he had gotten his revenge, he walked away after being hit from the blast, "use the emeralds to bring him back once more, i have had my revenge" projection said before disappearing into shadows
Cc pulled out a chaos emrald and tossed it onto Project so did Blast "REVIE!"
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm

"HAILS!" Lolia shrieked, catching the unconscious form of her king. "No...!" Her eyes widened. "Hails..." She sniffed, pressing her muzzle into his fur, holding him close to her. "That bastard will pay..." She mumbled softly, a tear trailing down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Soluna wrote:
"HAILS!" Lolia shrieked, catching the unconscious form of her king. "No...!" Her eyes widened. "Hails..." She sniffed, pressing her muzzle into his fur, holding him close to her. "That bastard will pay..." She mumbled softly, a tear trailing down her cheek.
Blast walked up to Lolia as she did Bb apperd too she had the heaven emralds hidden in her jester doll/bag "Do you care for this evil person?"Blast asked sternly "I can bring him back as well if you truely care" Bb ran up to Blast "Your gonna need help with that"She said blinking
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm

"...Yes. Even if I must take his place in death... I can't let him die." The rabbit murmured softly. Her tear-stained cheeks shimmered in the faint mixture of artificial, moonlight, and starlight that shone down around them. "If... if you could help him... the one I love... I would be in your debt." Lolia turned crimson eyes towards Blast, dull but for a faint spark of hopefulness.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Soluna wrote:
"...Yes. Even if I must take his place in death... I can't let him die." The rabbit murmured softly. Her tear-stained cheeks shimmered in the faint mixture of artificial, moonlight, and starlight that shone down around them. "If... if you could help him... the one I love... I would be in your debt." Lolia turned crimson eyes towards Blast, dull but for a faint spark of hopefulness.
Blast smiled then quicky let the heaven emralds powers return she used them to slow time down for Hails "Bb your turn" "Alright JESTER ROD!"A small rod apperd in Bb's hands with was a rod with a jester head and split pink and black "HEALING BUBBLE!"A large bubble came outta the rod and floated towards the wound as soon as it landed on him Bb's hand lit up green and she begain healing the wound as Blast kept time slowed down.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 pm

hails felt the wound healing, he was barely consius, he regained use of his voice, "chaos... emerald..." he said weakly
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

sored wrote:
hails felt the wound healing, he was barely consius, he regained use of his voice, "chaos... emerald..." he said weakly
Bb contuned to heal.Blast stopped the heaven emralds when the wound stopped bleeding "Almost done just a few more mins"Bb said makeing the bubble bigger to heal more
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 pm

"the emerald... is needed more than me... i command you to get the emerald and leave me alone" hails said in a commanding voice, "we already got it" huckles said while holding the white emerald, he then handed it to lolia, hails breathed a small sigh of relief, his dreams were going to become true
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Lolia accepted the emerald, knowing what was to be her next objective, which she would gladly fulfill. The emerald glowed, wrapping her in a bright light. Her ears fluttered behind her in a nonexistent wind, emerald pressed to her chest. A sharp pain filled her, as if thousands of hands were tugging at her, and her eyes flashed shut. Almost as soon as it started, it stopped, dumping the rabbit to her knees on the ground.
She looked older now, however, as if she had aged four years. Her hair had darkened to a deeper raven color, now reaching to her hips. Her bangs were more visible now, in a sharp, triangular shape, centered neatly atop her forehead (picture a slightly younger Vanilla). Her figure took on a more hourglass shape, and her... ah... "lady parts" were larger. Her clothes changed slightly as well- she was wearing a low-cut, sleeveless dark gray top, and jeans to match, as well as lace-less smoke-colored sneakers with a white stripe down the middle. Her fur took on a lighter shade, now a silvery hue. Crimson eyes flashed open. "What the hell?!" She gave a pained gasp, releasing her grip on the silver emerald, now chained about her neck as if it was a part of the choker securely fastened there.

"Uh, what's supposed to go wrong now?" Sol turned to Kay. He didn't answer, simply staring ahead. Sol followed his gaze, but Luna was the one who managed to slap Kay first. "We are going to have a little talk after this," The feline said sweetly. Kay blushed furiously. "I was looking at the emerald, I SWEAR!" He exclaimed, inching away from his siblings.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 am

PJ grinned when he saw kay inching away from sol and luna, he snorted, projection looked back upon the scene, he went to hedgehog form, donning a brown cowboy hat, he walked off into the sunset, "and so ends this story, i wonder what happens next?" said a voice from the shadows onlooking the group, huckles shaking hands with jester, honic poking shadownian, espio and larry doing the customary ninja bow, hails getting up, sol and luna with kay, "team cosmic did good, perhaps they deserve harder missions now, i must go tell my master, the city is ready for a years break, then we bring the earthlings" the shadow said, and disappeared
ooc: and so the plot ends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: