projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

the invasion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm

ooc: imagine this rp as a movie, and imagine that at the end lolia dies(i dont really want sol to kill her off tho) and hails gets revenge, then the last you see of him he is crying over lolias dead body =( it would be sad
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm

sored wrote:
(im the dream)
smoke was shocked, hails was charging at him, full power, if he was hit he would be obliterated, but then, the dream stopped, he was back on the couch, midnight and lolia standing over him, lolia had her paw on his arm, and midnight was saying 'what the fuck!?', hails got up, blinked and stretched and then he yawned, "i just had the weirdest dream" hails said, "you must have" midnight said, "how can you tell?" hails said, "well lets see, you screamed, and went into a super form, you woke me and lolia up with the scream too" midnight said, "in my dream i went super 5" hails said, midnight disappeared for a moment and came back holding a mirror, he held the mirror infront of hails and asked "is this super 5?" hails looked at himself, he was a bright gold, his hair was almost at his feet and moving around as if it had a life of its own, "it is" hails said gasping

"Uh. I missed something here, didn't I? Or I hit my head too hard when I fell off the bed." Lolia yawned. "How'd you turn Super 5 without anything powering you up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 pm

"there was somehting powering me up, anger, grief, revenge, i... dont want to talk about what made me so angry and grief stricken" hails said, "lets me guess... lolias in dream death?" midnight said, hails just glared at him
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:19 pm

sored wrote:
"there was somehting powering me up, anger, grief, revenge, i... dont want to talk about what made me so angry and grief stricken" hails said, "lets me guess... lolias in dream death?" midnight said, hails just glared at him

"Okaayyy... I'm going back to bed and pretend this conversation never happened." Lolia blinked, before edging back into her room, where she flopped onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:23 pm

hails turned grey once more, "im going to sleep" hails said and lie back down on the couch
ooc: drake: DIE SOL FOR MARRYING ARIA OFF!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

sored wrote:
hails turned grey once more, "im going to sleep" hails said and lie back down on the couch
ooc: drake: DIE SOL FOR MARRYING ARIA OFF!

ooc: SHE'S MY CHARACTER, I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WITH HER. D:<
bic:
God, Lolia thought. Today was so freaking messed up. She gave a soft sigh, before falling into a deep sleep for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:00 pm

ooc: drakes gone insane, nothing new
drake: *still holding pistol to throat* anytime now i will pull the trigger, then my life will end, no more misery
ne: hes insane
bic: (MORNING TIME!)
hails awoke with a start, his dream had continued, in it he fought with smoke and killed him, but now was the time for real life, he got up and washed his face in the bathroom, "maybe this war isnt a good idea after all" hails said to himself
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: drakes gone insane, nothing new
drake: *still holding pistol to throat* anytime now i will pull the trigger, then my life will end, no more misery
ne: hes insane
bic: (MORNING TIME!)
hails awoke with a start, his dream had continued, in it he fought with smoke and killed him, but now was the time for real life, he got up and washed his face in the bathroom, "maybe this war isnt a good idea after all" hails said to himself
ooc;
Sol (the mentally challanged owl): GOD. I HATE EMOS. *whacks Drake with a newspaper* WHY DON'T YOU... WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST DIE!
Luna: That's what they're trying to do, dimwit. *rolls eyes*
Sol: THEN... THEN DON'T DIE! D:<
Lorena: *to Kippa* You think I can hit that? *winks at Drake*
Kippa: You? Pah, you couldn't score a date with a desperate guy.
Rina: God I'm surrounded by loosers... except for Hero. *purrs*
bic:
Lolia yawned, blinking awake. It was morning already. Okay, another day of adventure. She thought. Wow, that was so incrediably corny. She scolded herself, rubbing her eyes. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When she found it was occupied, she decided to stand a little ways away and wait her turn.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:19 pm

ooc: munchable: all my students go crazy one day!
me: i guess hes the worst guildmaster of all, lucky he fired chatot
chatot: im just a bum singin fer a livin!
drake: its useless, lost my one love thanks to a STUPID PLOT!
munchable: poor you drake, itll get better, another of my policys, they return to normal after some therapy
drake: *grabs munchable by the throat* listen here fatty, i am going to commit suicide AND NO-ONE CAN STOP ME!
me: *wipes drakes memory of his feelings for aria, all he now knows is that he met her and now shes married*
drake: why do i have a gun in my hand?
munchable: see? normal once more =3
bic: hails dryed his face, it wasnt worth thinking about it now, lolia was a strong girl, she would never let smoke get the better of her, he opened the bathroom door to see lolia waiting outside, he just walked past her, not a word spoken
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:51 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: munchable: all my students go crazy one day!
me: i guess hes the worst guildmaster of all, lucky he fired chatot
chatot: im just a bum singin fer a livin!
drake: its useless, lost my one love thanks to a STUPID PLOT!
munchable: poor you drake, itll get better, another of my policys, they return to normal after some therapy
drake: *grabs munchable by the throat* listen here fatty, i am going to commit suicide AND NO-ONE CAN STOP ME!
me: *wipes drakes memory of his feelings for aria, all he now knows is that he met her and now shes married*
drake: why do i have a gun in my hand?
munchable: see? normal once more =3
bic: hails dryed his face, it wasnt worth thinking about it now, lolia was a strong girl, she would never let smoke get the better of her, he opened the bathroom door to see lolia waiting outside, he just walked past her, not a word spoken

ooc: God. That was so cliche, guys. D:
Sol: EMOSSSS. *hisses and grabs gun, snapping it in half, then slaps Drake, before storming off*
Luna: WTF, Sol? O_0
bic:
Lolia gave a glance back at him, before entering the bathroom herself, closing the door behind her. As soon as she had done so, she began washing up. Once she had done, she stepped out of the bathroom, heading in the direction she had seen Hails go. Maybe she should ask him why he'd been acting so strange lately.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 pm

ooc: drake WTF WAS THAT FOR!?
bic: a message started playing on all radios on a police/GUN frequency that morning, "all GUN, police and heroes listening to this message near bloodlust, group up outside the town on the cliff, there you will gain a mission"

(this charrie was brought on by me clocking sonic battle)
a figure stood on the plains near bloodlust, there a mini storm was raging, the figure raised a hand, there was a flash and it disappeared, it then reappeared not too far from bloodlust, it was a robot, its hands were red, its body was white, and the horn on its head, ankles, knees, wrists, shoulders and hearing parts were black, it lifted its hand, and with a click of its robotic fingers, he disappeared(shadmerl!)

hails was sitting on the couch when the radio sounded, it was on a GUN frequency, "all GUN, police and heroes listening to this message near bloodlust, group up outside the town on the cliff, there you will gain a mission", hails was angry that someone had alerted GUN to his presence in town, he stormed into midnights room, making as mush noise as he could, midnight awoke with a start, "you called gun on me didnt you" hails said holding a gun to midnights head, "i did not! i was here in bed all night!" midnight said, "dont lie to me" hails said, "im... not... lying" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 pm

(idk how to reply)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:13 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
(idk how to reply)

ooc: Me either. THERE'S ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO DO! ADD MORE CHARACTERS! 8D *skitters off to make Sol, Luna, and Kay playable*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

"GOOD MORNING MOBIUS! Gosh, I LOOOOVE this place! We haven't been here in forever!" The cheerful caller was met with a gloved paw clamping around her beak. "Shut up, Sol." A feline growled, letting go of her sister's beak. "Alriiight, Alrighhht. I'm just so excited we didn't meet any zombies for once! And we got to go to Mobius! Why are we here anyways? Who're we staying with this time? What's the town's name again? Where can I get something decent to eat? Why hasn't Kay spoken yet? Is he brooding? Why do you brood all the time? Why do they even call it brooding?" The owl giggled in a tone barely above a whisper. Kay raised an eyebrow. "Do I have to talk or something? I just don't like those people staring at me. Like, I might shoot them if they continue staring." He gave a few civilians wary looks, shrinking back a bit. "You'll get used to it! After all, you've only been on three missions, and we've been on like, a thousaaaaand! And faced alot weirder. Like that one time when-" Sol babbled, before a bar of white chocolate was shoved in her mouth. "We have a mission to attend to. We'll be staying at the rendezvous points near the Heaven Emerald's location. And do NOT forget. We're here to make sure the emeralds have the right protection until the time comes." Luna explained, an icy edge to her voice. "Courtesy of my-" Kay began. "Yeah, yeah. Your Makeshift-whatever 3000 or something. We know." Sol rolled her eyes, having swallowed the chocolate bar. "It's the 'Tween-Zone House 500, and you're getting the smallest room." Kay scowled at her. "Break it up before I break the both of you." Both of them immediatly quieted. Luna wasn't the type to not do what she says, and even though she would go easy on them, they didn't exactly want to get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 am

"lolia! we gotta go! GUNs been alerted! ill call for huckles! he said something about finding a pair of twins he knows!" hails called, he didnt trust midnight (BIG GUN FIGHT ON ITS WAY! EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE PLOT! then we go on to the plot a year later, is it okay if all this has happened: hails and lolia live in town, hails no longer wanting revenge, for now(it will be made that somehow lolia gains the power of the emerald) huckes and the army are getting ready to do a counter strike, i would guess that shilos and sisters stay in the city, and other things i will reveal later)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

sored wrote:
"lolia! we gotta go! GUNs been alerted! ill call for huckles! he said something about finding a pair of twins he knows!" hails called, he didnt trust midnight (BIG GUN FIGHT ON ITS WAY! EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE PLOT! then we go on to the plot a year later, is it okay if all this has happened: hails and lolia live in town, hails no longer wanting revenge, for now(it will be made that somehow lolia gains the power of the emerald) huckes and the army are getting ready to do a counter strike, i would guess that shilos and sisters stay in the city, and other things i will reveal later)

(Don't forget that Team Cosmic will be stalking everybody and occasionally ripping off the Chaotix.)

"What?!!" Lolia raced over. "GUN's been alerted?!" Her eyes widened. I KNEW we shouldn't of trusted that guy. She thought.

"Oooh goodie, someone's sending out a transmission." Kay hacked into a radio, enabling the others to hear the transmission. Luna's eyes narrowed. "We can't let that happen, not yet. Kay, infiltrate the GUN squads and send us info. Sol, head for the Heaven Emeralds, I'll see to it that they escape before heading off to the Hell Emeralds. If those idiots get ahold of them, or if they get ahold of the emeralds now, it could trigger a serious mess. They'll die, but not today." The feline ordered. Her companions saluted. "Contact if any troubles, and regroup at the rendezvous point. Now go!" Kay's normal outfit shimmered, reshaping itself into a GUN uniform, and he ran towards the meeting. Sol skipped off towards the place they had marked out for the Heaven Emeralds. Luna hesitated for a few moments, before darting off to Midnight's house, where Hails and Lolia were supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:53 pm

"and we are bringing midnight with us, incase he wasnt lying about telling GUN" hails said picking up his walkie talkie, "WHAT!?" midnight yelled, "the canine and hare are ready to be slaughtered, i repeat, the canine and hare are ready to be slaughtered(code for 'hails and lolia are ready for transport), we also have a feline guest" hails said into the walkie talkie, "roger that" came out of the walkie talkie

the GUN/hero army was large, in the front were the anthromorphs, but in the right front were, project, sony, espio, espion, byte, niche and PJ, but in the lead, the one with the mission, was none other than emerl, still in his shadow form, "HEROES AND GUN! YOUR MISSION IS TO DESTROY THE ENEMY! THEY ARE GREY! AND ALL SPECIES! MOVE OUT! ANY HEROES OR GUN NOT WANTING TO TAKE PART, WILL BE DESTROYED!" emerl yelled out, there was a murmor in the crowd

"and then ill be like 'NEEEEEEEEWWWWW' and then huckles will be like 'WHATASH!' and lolia will be like 'PEW PEW PEW'" was all that could be heard in the warehouse, "intriguing" came a voice, it was a chameleon, a black one with a white horn, his brother stood next to him, with all the readiness of a soldier then a sound came from huckles' walkie talkie 'the canine and hare are ready to be slaughtered, i repeat, the canine and hare are ready to be slaughtered, we also have a feline guest' "time to teleport, twins, fire your powers up" huckles said(i should mention that honic has a chainsaw in his hammerspace, and is insane(honic: CHAINSAW MASSACRE!))
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 am

(Luna: I'LL CHAINSAW MASSACRE YOU, YA BRAINLESS PINCUSHION! *continues her OOC pursuit of Honic with her chainsaw that nobody knows where she got it from*
Me: Aren't ALL pincushions brainless?)

Lolia bit her lip nervously. Would they make it out before GUN arrived?

Kay, who was now amongst the soldiars shrugged. "Alrighty then." He set his blaster on the second lowest level, enough to give an unpleasent tingling and some scorched fur. He couldn't afford to create any major wounds that might screw the whole plan up. As the soldiars began to move out, he followed, looking as inconspicious as possible.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:01 am

"THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS READY! I REPEAT! THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS READY!" huckles yelled into the walkie talkie, he then gave the thumbs up to harry, who clicked his fingers, a rip through space appeared, and through it huckles could see lolia, hails and midnight, "hurry up, harry cant hold this forever ya know" huckles said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:37 pm

sored wrote:
"THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS READY! I REPEAT! THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS READY!" huckles yelled into the walkie talkie, he then gave the thumbs up to harry, who clicked his fingers, a rip through space appeared, and through it huckles could see lolia, hails and midnight, "hurry up, harry cant hold this forever ya know" huckles said

"Interesting..." Luna murmured. As she watched her targets move through, joining Huckles and his partners. She teleported after them, placing up a shield of some sort of... tin foil, which kept her hidden, giving off a shimmer only the keenest eyes could detect when she changed positions.
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 am

Shilos looked at Nikki and Lara, they both seemed hungry. Nikkis stomach growled loudly, but Lara thought it was something elese, she turned around and threw her bone-merang at Nikki. Nikki ducked down, dodging the bone-merang. Lara caught it with her left hand "Sorry, 'thought it was danger" she said, feeling quite guilty. Nikki rolled her eyes "It was only my stomach.." she mumbled to herself, annoyed. Shilos rolled her eyes "How are we so different?" she mumbled to herself, her sisters always annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 am

unluckily for luna, two highly trained ninjas were in the room, in otherwords, harry and larry caught sight of the shimmering tinfoil, larry walked up to it, and pulled on the tinfoil, revealing a cat, "halt, you are in violation of our laws here, as our sign states, 'intruders will be beaten brutally'" larry said to luna, "seems like we have another guest, a pity we have to cut out her vocal chords" harry said in a saddened voice(who didnt expect harry and larry to spot her? i mean, all chameleons are trained from birth to be ninjas)

"come on you three, we got a war to wage!" smoke said coming into the room, he was now holding more hand held guns, he threw one each at nikki and lara, an SMG each, smoke held a railgun aloft, rhubarb came into the room then, "all ready fer war? ill just grab me cannon cube then we be off" the old shark said

project and gang stood there, project and sony grinned, "doppelganger war? its on" sony said, "maybe you can vent your frustration on sonics" project said, "love to" sony replied
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:24 pm

"Pah, you wish, looser. You'd be dead before you could make a scratch on me. You're lucky my teammates and I are under strict orders to keep those GUN morons off the fox and rabbit's trail." Luna snorted, crossing her arms and leaning back against the wall, an "I could care less about you and your lame threats" look plastered on her face. In fact, she seemed rather calm. And she was. Past experiences told her to not show fear to those who oppose you, and to keep her guard up. Even though she gave off the aura of someone who thought they could go through Hell and come out without a single scar, she was actually paying attention to their every move. "However, the boss never said I couldn't make myself a new pair of lizard skin boots, so I suggest you shut up and get the hell away from me before I change my mind and leave the rest of you inferior jerks to GUN. Who, by the way, will be arriving shortly. No worries of course, Kay has those coming near here sidetracked for awhile, but you're still screwed unless you cooperate. And I would appreciate having my Cam-Foil back." She reached out a hand, tail flicking behind her.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:36 pm

harry grinned evilly, "larry, show her what we do to trespassers" he said, larry disappeared for a few seconds, and came back with pliers and a dead body that they used for showing tresspassers, he then put the open pliers into the bodys mouth and pulled it back out, harshly, closed around the vocal chords of the body, "and let me guess, you came here spying on our allies, that automaticly sides you with our enemy, the rest of the world" harry said, "and if you know where the heaven emeralds are, it would save your voice by telling us how to get them, for master hails needs them" harry said in his most menacing voice, "man, those two are lethal" hails said, "yah, i met them in my 'torture arts' class" huckles said, "they were the biggest bullys in torture school, torturing those they thought were geeks, i was lucky i was in their gang" huckles said, "they are making schools for everything these days arent they?" hails said, "MONSTER MONSTER I CAN TAKE THIS HELL NO MORE! BEAST BE GONE! SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIIIIIVE!" sang honic, he had a small problem of loudly singing the song he was listening to on his MP3 player
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 pm

sored wrote:
harry grinned evilly, "larry, show her what we do to trespassers" he said, larry disappeared for a few seconds, and came back with pliers and a dead body that they used for showing tresspassers, he then put the open pliers into the bodys mouth and pulled it back out, harshly, closed around the vocal chords of the body, "and let me guess, you came here spying on our allies, that automaticly sides you with our enemy, the rest of the world" harry said, "and if you know where the heaven emeralds are, it would save your voice by telling us how to get them, for master hails needs them" harry said in his most menacing voice, "man, those two are lethal" hails said, "yah, i met them in my 'torture arts' class" huckles said, "they were the biggest bullys in torture school, torturing those they thought were geeks, i was lucky i was in their gang" huckles said, "they are making schools for everything these days arent they?" hails said, "MONSTER MONSTER I CAN TAKE THIS HELL NO MORE! BEAST BE GONE! SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIIIIIVE!" sang honic, he had a small problem of loudly singing the song he was listening to on his MP3 player

Luna rolled her eyes, unphased. "Pah, is that the worst you can do? If I had a grandma, SHE could do better then THAT pitiful attempt. Some torture experts you are. Hell, I've seen the Spanish Inqusition do worse then THAT, and they were medival!" She turned to Honic. "Nice music choice, though. You get a bonus. When this is over, I'll spare you awhile longer." She turned back to face the others. "If you don't come, I'll have to take you by force. We can't have your hesistance messing up the timeline. Oh, and by the way, I can tell you about the emeralds later, even take you to both sets. Here's the thing, though. You can't use them 'til I say so, or else I'll have to go back in time AGAIN and stop myself so your sorry asses can see another day."

Somewhere (not so) far away, Sol blinked. "I could've sworn I just heard an MP3 player with GOOD music on it. Huh." She shrugged, then continued on her quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: