projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

the invasion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:07 am

"come on, we can survey the area tomorrow, lets just find a plance to sleep, the attack on the army made me tired" hails said quiet enough so only lolia could hear him
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 am

Lolia nodded. "I'm following you, since I don't know too much about this place. Shall we get an inn room, or do you have someone here you know who might... help us out?" She asked, head tilting slightly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 am

"an old friend who doesnt know that i made the army, he quit G U N before huckles killed smokes father, i trust him to trust me" hails said(hes off to see the kitty, the wonderful kitty named middy!)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 am

sored wrote:
"an old friend who doesnt know that i made the army, he quit G U N before huckles killed smokes father, i trust him to trust me" hails said(hes off to see the kitty, the wonderful kitty named middy!)

(*facepalms*)
"Ah." The bunnie gave a nod as they continued to see (Middy....? o_O)... er, the kitty... er, no... the old friend... yes, that was it.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:27 am

ooc: midnight the cat!
bic: hails got to a house and knocked, it had the words, 'middy, jack, angel' on the letterbox, someone came to the door, the door opened to reveal a black cat in black leather, "can i help you?" he asked, okay midnight, its me hails, i need a place to stay for a while" hails said, "i remember hails being grey" midnight said, "JUST OPEN THE DAMN DOOR AND LET ME IN!" hails yelled, "now thats the hails i remember" midnight said, "come on, jack and angel arent home, something about having to train at espios hero school" midnight said, he walked into the lounge room and sat in the armchair nearest the TV, "what brings you to bloodlust? and why did you dye your fur... and whos she" midnight asked, "long story" hails said, "i have the time" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 am

Lolia raised an eyebrow at Hails' outburst. "My name is Lolia, or Anti-Cream, Hream, etc. However, it would probably be best if you call me Carmine for now, for personal reasons, which..." She paused, resisting the urge to say something like boss, king, or lord. "...Hails may or may not choose to reveal to you." She stated solemly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:41 am

midnight eyed hails closely, "i can guess this story you are about to tell me involves the 'emeralds of the archangels' we all know he who holds both hell and heaven emeralds will be turned to dust, and mistress and blast, the emeralds protectors, are quite strong" midnight said, "look, im sick and tired of being shunned by the world! i will RULE THIS DAMNED PLANET! and i need your help" hails said, "and what makes you think that i will help you?" midnight asked, "i know of your true species midnight, dont make me tell the public" hails said, "you wouldnt dare" midnight said, "i would... mr demon" hails said
(DUN DUN DUN! MIDNIGHT IS A DEMON!)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 am

(OMG SO IS LUNA THEY SHOULD SO GET TOGETHER. XD
Luna: HELL no. I'm single and staying that way. o_O
Sol: What about Shade? Cat demon of darkness.... thing. The both of you.
Luna: Crazy waffle spaz owl that studies Black Arms magiks.
Sol: HEY! They're helpful! I mean, they.... 'helped' create the emeralds, so they've GOT to have some kind of sorcery I can use! Remember when Mephi-
Luna: Yeah, the only sucessful thing you can do is change chao into mini-chaos emeralds.
Sol: Hey, you want me to turn YOU into one again?
Luna: Is that a threat?
Me: Break it up, you two! Jeez, you guys are like Sonic and Scourge in more ways then one. *snorts*)

She had heard the rumors. But they were just rumors... right? They weren't true, and they would all see. Because there was no way Hails could... die. That just couldn't happen. It would be too disasterous... they were just rumors, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:27 am

Shilos smiled "Nice to meet you aswell Smoke" she said softly. She quietly followed behind Smoke, completly forgot about Nikki, who seemed to be hiding in a bush. Shilos' left white ear twitched "So, Smoke, whats been going on here?" she asked, curious about the army. Her tail flickered from side to side, her crystal heart charm shimmered in the light as it dangled lightly on her black choker.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 am

"they have taken over most of the world, this town and G U N hq are the only places free from their grasp, they most likely will have an infiltration team, and i have to see my friend, i have crucial info for him to deliver to G U N we will most likely have a force ready to stop the remainder of the army" smoke said

"so say i do help you, whats in it for me?" midnight said, "rule, as next in line to be king of the world, i wil need a queen, but i have already chosen her" hails said, "let me guess, young lolia here? you are seventeen and she, by the looks of her, is only thirteen!" midnight said, "like amy rose fused with a chaos emerald to make her more appealing to sonic, i will do the same for lolia, even if it is the death of her!" hails said, "say you do gain the chaos emeralds, project isnt too strong without them, but what about blast and mistress? the protectors of the heaven and hell emeralds?" midnight said, hails grinned, "thats where you come in my good friend, make them believe you are their ally, and take their emeralds!" hails said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 am

Only thirteen, she answered silently with a small smile, with the experiance of a hardened war general, the brain of a conqueror, and the common sense of a warlord's advisor. Being that warlord's right hand woman and future queen doesn't hurt either. She also gave a silent thanks to Amy for being such a love-obsessed idiot and making this possible with her discovery, as she began analyzing the plot. It was good- good, but vague. It needed more plotting out. How would Midnight gain their trust? How would he know where to take the emeralds, should he have got them? Could he be trusted? Where would they get the Chaos Emeralds in a short amount of time? She happened to know how many they had, and how few they were compaired to the actual amount needed. But... what about the mother gem, the Master Emerald? Would they need to take it, too? It would be good for tracking down the other gems, and it's guardian.... well, it's guardian isn't exactly the brightest mobian around. Kudos to Robotnik for making that discovery.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

"Alright project im sending the twins in on this ok i need to get them outta my house anyway.....plus im gonna send Mashaya and Enta to your house i need them to be protected alright"She sent back.she put the phone down to watch the two tiwns hop onto Cc's scooter to go to check out the suspisous pepole "Becareful Blast if you die the master heaven emrald wont be much help"Cc said grinning "Plus if the master goes out all the heaven emralds go out and i dont feel like loseing Bb here again =-="Cc frown Bb's ears perked as Blast sighed "I-IM sorry i troubled you Blast i didnt mean to make you bring me back"Bb said frowning Blast smirked and smushed her hair "Relax Bb i didnt mind just keep the 8th emrald safe now go and hurry"She said sternly.Cc stuck her tounge out and smashed her foot into the petal sending the scooter flying.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

project sent blast another sms 'they are at midnights house, possibly a friend of our ex-G U N agent'

"if you are wondering young lolia, project keeps his chaos emeralds in a container in his bedroom, easy to get, almost everyone has access to them" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm

sored wrote:
project sent blast another sms 'they are at midnights house, possibly a friend of our ex-G U N agent'

"if you are wondering young lolia, project keeps his chaos emeralds in a container in his bedroom, easy to get, almost everyone has access to them" midnight said
"Alright"Cc said hearing the sms
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:26 pm

"i guess i deserve that bath now" project said heading home
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 pm

sored wrote:

"Does he have all of them?" Lolia answered, eyebrow raised slightly. She didn't like this guy. Something about him just... didn't feel right. "Surely, he could not have more then five, or else the emeralds would act up. They don't exactly like each-other, as we all know. That would mean yet another break-in, perhaps several."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:20 pm

midnight grinned, "he has all seven, he found out about my heratige by accident, and made me place a spell on the emeralds, to keep them in harmony" midnight said, "and it is getting late, you two may have the guest room, im sorry but there is only a double bed in there, you will have to make do" midnight said, "its down the hall next to the bathroom" midnight said before retreating into his meditation room
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:10 am

Shilos nodded "sounds dangerous" she whispered to herself. Her white tail swayed from side to side as she walked, her sk blue eyes stared down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

"you want to come? although, it is unfortunate that i only have a sidecar big enough to hold your two dog friends, you would have to hold on to me for dear life" smoke said solemnly
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Cc pressed on the gas pedal as hard as she could as the scooter zoomed "So were is this guys house again?"Cc asked Bb was holding onto her sister for dear life "I DONT KNOW @_@"She said holding on
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 pm

ooc: midnight: its on the other side of town =D
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 pm

sored wrote:
midnight grinned, "he has all seven, he found out about my heratige by accident, and made me place a spell on the emeralds, to keep them in harmony" midnight said, "and it is getting late, you two may have the guest room, im sorry but there is only a double bed in there, you will have to make do" midnight said, "its down the hall next to the bathroom" midnight said before retreating into his meditation room

(Cuuursee yooou, Midnight! XD You are putting weird ideas in Solly's mentally disturbed head. >.>)
Lolia remaind silent, the slightest hint of a frown lingering on her lips. She still didn't trust this guy... but if Hails did, then she would... tolerate the demon.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 pm

"ill sleep on the couch" hails said, not wanting to weird out lolia, "im sure jack and angel will remember me, even though my fur is blue... oh wait, its washable dye, ill go have a shower" hails said mainly to himself
ooc: BRING IN THE MENTAL OWL! and the rest if you wish, it will be funny with a mental owl in here
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 pm

sored wrote:
"ill sleep on the couch" hails said, not wanting to weird out lolia, "im sure jack and angel will remember me, even though my fur is blue... oh wait, its washable dye, ill go have a shower" hails said mainly to himself
ooc: BRING IN THE MENTAL OWL! and the rest if you wish, it will be funny with a mental owl in here

(Nyeeew. X3 Solly not come in yet. And if she does, she'll bring Luna. Which will mean Kay. Which will make me want to drag Candy on here so she can play L, which will mean Comet, which will mean Shade, which will mean Luna is probably preggers or Cyrus will be a little and I don't want to have to deal with her crazy, super-powered demonic moodswings which will probably make several cities blow up, as she is known to do, or a the evil little brat that is Cyrus, who puts Scourge to shame with his general personality. Although the torture Honic would go through might be a sutiable payment... *snickers*)

It's a good thing I brought spare dye. Lolia thought. "Alright, then. You can take the first one, if you wish." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 pm

"gladly" hails said before going up to the bathroom, he closed and locked the door behind him, and hopped in the hot shower, dark blue water going down the drain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the invasion   the invasion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the invasion
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: