projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:02 am

Her ears twitch and she watched every sudden twitch his body made while keeping her smile. She left shoulder made a small twitch. "maybe..." she spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:04 am

"i already have one of the greatest geniuses in the world under my command, and he supplies mercury mech parts, and mech cockpits that fully integrate into the drivers mind, and change at will, we could have an army of those overnight" projection said, boasting about tails' brainpower
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 am

She stared blankly at him, "What a collection of toys you have there.." she said, "they trick is, do you know how to use them?"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:16 am

"they were built specifically to integrate into demon minds, we know how to create death in them" projection said before going into his demon form, roaring at kmea, and dashing out of the mansion
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 am

Kmea's eye twitch as she watched him go out.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 am

"hm....what an interesting conundrum...." rush said sighing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Kmea yawned and reach for the sky to stretch her back. Her stomach growled and her eye twitch.
"Im having a wired craving for a chocolate-covered-pickle...."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Wow" speed said. "hm.....if I can get the demons to help we could take over the world and split it up evenly" rush mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 pm

"I do need to upgrade the order in some parts," She drifted into thought, "Maybe use some reference of different types of technology could help to.....and where could I find a store that sells some head-cheese..."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"youdo know head cheese is jello with cowbrains right?" speed asked
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 pm

"Its not always cow..." She smiled, "Some times its pig"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 pm

"ok that's a little creepy" speed said. Luigi walked into the room. "ah sone peace and quiet" he said smiling. "not anymore brother" vagi said walking into the room,he wore a new face,it kinda looked like amber's. "shut the fuck up vagi" luigi snapped.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Kmea's ears twitched as she sprinted into the bathroom and threw up. "Already this child is bothering me..."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 pm

"wow" speed said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 pm

projection sat on his throne in hell, "if i could get rush on my side, then i could destroy kmea easy, but what if hes helping her willingly? one thing is for sure, if crusha follows kmea, i follow too, damn my wife is scary" he said to himself, a demon walked in, "sire, the lycans requested a shipment of mech parts last week, do we still give them to them?" the demon asked, "give them the parts, but no integration systems, they can have the parts, but they cant use them unless they side with us" projection said, "what about queen crusha? we all know the lycan royal family are her family" the demon asked, "if she sides with the lycans in this war, then i will send out a vote that all can vote in" "yes sire" the demon left the room
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm

"now now" crushasaid appearing infront f projection. She wore a long black dress and red bustieà. (pronounced boost I A, aka thoes sexy boob girdles) "if you side with my father and kmea,I'm pretty sure we canfigure out a way to serperate the planet,he is drafting up a nice little agreement" she said sitting in his lap.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm

"my one wish was to rule the entire world and hell, then destroy the heavens, if we split the crust up between the three factions, i wouldnt have enough troops if a civil war breaks out, eventually we demons would have to escape back to hell, and the cycle restarts, if i take the entire crust and destroy heaven, then i will be the king who breaks the so called 'tradition' and bring a golden age unto my race, what would you rather?" projection said, war just then walked in, "sire, the troops are ready to attack lowlife kmeas troops, engage?" the bulky demon asked, "on my signal war" projection replied to his second in command
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 pm

"I must warn you something before you do,if kmea and dad are to form an allience there is no way to stop them,besides all dad wants is castle wolfenstine and the vampire territory,and the polar caps. Just trust me on this,if you can trust anyone it's me" crusha pleaded to projection."and if we teamed up with the others we could take over the galaxy,and you know destroy heaven,then overrun the galaxy and laugh manicly" crusha continued. "oh and also if you try to take lycan territory consider yourself analy raped by a dragon" crusha said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:50 pm

"if that happens, i will castrate it and send it down to the deepest pits in hell myself, send the troops war, we have a battle to start" projection said, getting up, his cape flying to a non-existant breeze, "sir yes sir" war said before hurrying out of the throne room, "ill go tell tails personally to ready the mechs" projection said, leaving the room, "you know, i dont really think going against rush is a good idea" midnight said, appearing next to crusha, "but i like pain nonetheless" he said happily
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 pm

"and let's not forget who is backing him,kmea,rako,his freaky children,subjects 1 through seven,and well basicly everyone else" crusha said. "hm...well you could destroy the heavens,or you could take it over" crusha said as a large dracolich shot from the ground before crusha sat on it's head. "um boss?" the dragon said seeming o ave a Boston accent. "ya ya just sit and watch" crusha said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:07 pm

"we need to have a stronghold on the crust before we attack gods domain" midnight said, "attention all troops, report to the rendezvous point on the surface, be ready for battle, war out" came over a speaker, "welp, that mah que! cya crusha, ill try keep rako rush and the others in one piece for ya, but if they attack projection, i wont pull my punches if you get my drift" midnight said before disappearing

the rendezvous point was a large field outside the lycan kingdom, ten thousand shock troops, one thousand mercury mechs and seven high demons made quite a large army, projection, ready for battle in his demon form stood at the front of the army, "destroy any who get in your way, capture females for sacrifices, our battle starts now" projection said, the high demons shifted into their true forms, deception took on the form of a lycan warrior, famine became a cloud of locusts, plague became a cloud of poison gas, and lust turned into the most irresistible lycan female, "CHARGE!" projection roared
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:13 pm

"oh fuck!!!! Battle stations!!!!!!!" a gaurd yelled noticeing the army. A large army of lycans a variety of mechs and a what appeared to be a wing of gun ships appears out of nowhere (a wing is the equivilent of 700). "sir we are under attack!" a general yelled to a hologram of rush. "oh fuck" rush siad. "cone on guys!" rush yelled as everyone asembled and got transported to the battle. "speed you and streak lead the gunships the rest of ya attack!!!!!!!" rush snarled as his robe turned into his mecha armor. "to the skies!" speed snarled as he jumped on streaks back and jetted off into the sky. " well this will be fun" rako said craking his knuckles. "bring out the anti demon mortors!" shasha snarled agrily as her armor began to change and twist.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 pm

"turn on the anti mortar shield deception" projection said, a flash of blue light and a moving shield went over the army, projection snarled as his army went head on with the lycans, the mechs shot lasers at the gunships, projection charged through the lycans, tearing them apart with his claws and tentacles, deception took some lycans down that were gawking at lust as famine went straight for speed and streak
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"eat blessed crosses and holy water bitch" speed yelled as a shotgun appeared in his hand before shooting a large buck shot filled litteraly with cross pellets and holy water. "take em out!" Sasha yelled as the airships fired back taking out some mechs. "I swear projection if you do not stop this I will gut you" rush snarled angrily. "take this you mother fucker" luigi snarled eily before jumping on projections back and stabbing him in the spine with a cross shaped switchblade.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 pm

projections tentacles grabbed luigi, "crosses only work on vampires fool" he said before throwing him behind him, famine dodged the bullet, seeing as she was pure bug in this form, the bugs flew at streaks wings, trying to eat through the leathery skin, the destroyed mechs started to pull themselves back together as homing missiles started shooting from the mechs still standing, war slapped quite a few lycans away as he charged at rush, midnight used all his feline might to climb rush's mech, he broke into the cockpit, and knocked the lycan king out, "i promised queen crusha that you will not die" he said just before he hit rush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next