projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 am

"and with that in mind we can split Africa" rush said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 am

"okay" projection said

midnight took more and more vampires down, eventually he was wrestling with him vampire mount
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 am

"....should we do something about the parasites?" Kmea looked at the vampires, "also I claim the MOON!..."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 am

"and we take castle wolfenstine" rush chilled darkly as his soliders busted down the doors of a large forboding castle that was as a big city
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 am

Kmea soldiers went into attack and one by one killing off the vampires.
"Mistress" Demit said.
"Damn it! Just get started on the climate control dome!"
Demit disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:07 am

"now then,would you two care to join me for a meal at my castle?" rush offered smiling a bit
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 am

"ill get crusha, and by the way, i take mount olympus, coz i WILL defeat those damn angels" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 am

"sure Ill join..." Kmea's grith has expand and it was visual that she was pregnant. She placed and hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 am

projection disappeared as war came over, "so i herd u liek war hehe"

projection appeared right next to crusha, "hun, i had had a change of mind, joined kmea and your father and now we gonna have a pre-world war dinner at the lycan castle" projection said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:33 am

Speed appeared next to kmea. "hey kmea" he said as his blade hand turned back to his normal robotic hand. "well that sounds like fun" crusha said before she kissed projection. "I'll be there in a little bit" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 am

Eclipse watched them, the blade flying back to her hand. It melted into blood, forming a small cannon around her arm before vanishing into her arm. She was listening, knowing to be silent. Her eyes glowed dimly as well. "So" she mummered, looking at all the armies "This is what will take me. Maybe I'll stand a chance. Maybe." before turning and stepping off the battlefeild, leaping up the cliff again.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:18 pm

"Oh-Hello Speed" She smiled slightly.
Demit appeared beside Kmea and she whispered some word to him. After the brief converstation he went off.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 pm

"well I'm bored" speed said
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Smiling, Eclipse raised her hands, chanting something. The shadows of people on the battlefeild started to leap up, and to attack the ones they had been shadows for. Eclipse was in deep concentration though, keeping a sheild around her as well. Strain woud come later, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Kmea ears twitched as she watched whats going on, her soliders fought back and devoured their own shadows. But reality hit her as she placed a hand on her stomach, she knew that she will be no use in the up coming battle. Kmea no longer had a shadow but that brought to her head a deliciously-evil idea. She smiled evilly and was lost in her own thoughts. Her tail twitch as Kmea's eyes focused back on to her current situation, "Im sorry but I remember something I need to do..." She said slightly in a daze. A portal open up and Kmea step threw it. Her soldiers remain ready on the field, but more equipped and batter armed soldiers had came.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"oh fuck" rush said before everyone began to destroy thier own shasows
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 pm

*Meanwhile*
Kmea came through the portal to a large marble gate, but what was waiting for her was Roland.
"WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS?!" Roland questioned her.
The baby kicked inside Kmea womb and she let out a painful pant, "Rollo, Im just trying to keep the boredom away"
Roland stood in front of her and glared, "THIS WILL BE GOING TOO FAR!"
"There is no need to yell" she said softly, "...figures I couldnt keep you locked up for long, but you shouldnt question me!"
He held up his sword to Kmea and she smirked darkly in a blurred flash Roland was impaled and pined to the wall by stands of barbed wire. His dark rich blood travel form his wound to the gate.
"I guess after being locked up for centuries, hes gotten a bit hungry..." she smiled and cracked the door open, "Dont worry," she whispered, "You'll taste flesh soon enough..."
Through the crack came a low grow before a huge beast burst through the gate. Kmea backed up from the crash avoiding peaces of flying marble. It lowers it head and lapped up the but of blood from Roland.
"Corruption~" Kmea said softly with a smile as he sniffed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 pm

"man this is boring" speed said cutting his shadow in half
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Corruption step through a portal coming on to Kmea's side of the battle field blocking out the sun for her soldiers. Kmea was sitting on his head but seem like a speck to the compared to his massive size. It had no shadow but when Kmea was little it used to act as hers. Corruption will protect her to the end.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm

"damn" speed saidseeing corruption
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Kmea smiled softly and crawled over to Corruption's ear and v=began to whisper to him. He stretched his back and looked around. The baby kicked again and Kmea let out a small grunt, but it was enough to but Corruption in to protection mode.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 pm

"wellthis is boring" speed sighed. "eh it can be entertaining if you make it.why don't don't you go kill some innocent vampires" rush said. "eh already did that" speed said bordely
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 am

seeing as demons naturally were attuned to shadows, and many could bend them to their will, they used them to their advantage, the shadow demon legion started using the living shadows as ammo, shooting it at eclipse
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:43 am

"and this is just getting rediculus " rush sighed. "sir castle wolfenstine has been taken sir!" a genral yelled over to rush
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Eclipse didn't really notice the attacks. "Now" she mummered. All the shadows that had been defeated formed together. The new creature had eight giant arms, long horns, a pair of huge ass dragon wings and teeth the size of a 20 foot pole, as thicck as a steel beam. It roared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next