projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Cc smirked and began to call apon the power from N.O. and found away to connect her guitar to despairs mouth "ZELOS CODE OVERRIDE CODE....BLACK RED WHITE!......FILE NUMBER 68787878 CLEARING ALL ERRORS CLEARING ALL BUGS FILE FINDING TARGET!" She aimed at Lazordo "FIRE ENETRAL ATOMSK CANNON!" She fired a powerful beam more stronger than the eclips cannon.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Lazordo fell over dead Runks whipped out.
"WEAK!" Kmea hissed
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 am

"UBER N00B!" projection yelled
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 am

"ah the beauty of chaos" rush said smiling evily
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Cc smirked "did you like it? also he looked all weak and defenceless in the first place now if it was the emo babysitter we woulda had a better show"Cc said smirking
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

"what's better than choas" rush said smiling evily
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 pm

"I fucking hate earth!" Kmea growled once again attacking the soldiers left on the battle field, "I think it be better if its destroyed!"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm

"eh we could take ver mars" speed said.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:21 pm

"DO NOT START WITH ME!" Kmea snapped as her mood sifted into just plain hostility.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 am

"lets take over every single planet in the solar system!" projection said, "then we take over the universe!" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 am

But first we have to deal with this planet,now then move your soliders o castle wolfenstine,it has been taken over!!!!!!!" rush said before laughing insanley
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 am

"this army was one tenth of my total troops, can castle wolfenstien occupy all the legions of demons? they all can fight, even the young ones" projection said

(hey kmea, did you notice my avvie? FOR PONY AND DICK ON A STICK!)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

"it's has more than enough room" rush said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Lets end it already!   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 pm

(I ador your avie, Sor!)

Occ:
It's official this rp sucks blue-monkey-balls! Too many Cliches.....it went way off of the plot
So I am the narrator~! *neatens papers*
Kmea: Fuck

Bic:
Wolfenstien was eventually won over, Rush and Projection team up.(They have gay sex) Earth(WHY?! Its a fucking cliche!) was slipt up the great armies went away. Kmea was felling sore(She wanted earth damn it-not to share!), and started destroying everything. Out of no where Blast, is angry at Kmea for (misinterpret) killing Rollo, goes off the edge and attacks Despair. After a long brutal fight between them Despair splits up back into Cc and Kmea. Cc is knocked off the battle field leaving Kmea and Blast alone. Blast and Kmea fight is the end Blast turn into a major bitch and attacks Kmea occupied stomach. Slicing her stomach Kmea was cesarean section, and she falls to the ground. Gasping in pain watching the baby a few feet away from her Kmea shuts down from a overload.
Blast feels pride over that fact the Kmea had lost her child.(or so he thinks) Because of her dormant days trapped in the mind of Kmea, Blast found out the it hurt Kmea on many levels if her child or follower is hurt. Blast smiled darkly as she walked off the scene leaving Kmea there in shock and horror.

Last edited by Nica on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 pm

BRAVO BRAVO *claps* SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING IT MAKES ME CRY! *crys*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm

projection: hell, kmea could have had earth once i had the heavens, i wouldnt have minded if i was stuck with the underworld and the overworld
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 pm

qergtu;fhueeeeeeeeeeeeeee-*Eric Cartman whine*
THE PLOT!....THE PLOT~!...*hiss*
Kmea: *kicks Projection in the balls*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Rush:well that was dark

speed: *twitch*

rako:well that was......midly creepy

now then,anyone up for a zombie apocaylpse?
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Rush wrote:
Rush:well that was dark

speed: *twitch*

rako:well that was......midly creepy

now then,anyone up for a zombie apocaylpse?

Cc: YOU HAD GAY ASS SEX WITH PROJECTION *upset sad face* H-HOW COULD YOU *runs off crying*

damn and she was gonna fuck rushes brains out jk
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Rush:the fuck I never had not will I ever have gay sex with projection

streak:or you were drunk

speed:shut up streak

streak:what it's funny
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Rush wrote:
Rush:the fuck I never had not will I ever have gay sex with projection

streak:or you were drunk

speed:shut up streak

streak:what it's funny

You did because I said so~
Rollo: Just shut up, veronica!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Rush: =_= that's it *chants*

*huge zombie appears and eats nica*
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 pm

*comes back*...*clears throat*FOOL! I AM IMMORTAL~!
Kmea: Shut up or you get no Coffee!
*Sits like a dog*....*puppy eyes*
Kmea: *irritated* Im going to kill you....
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Rush: *facepalm*

speed: eh
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 pm

RUSH ISNT GETTING ANY TONIGHT NO HE ANT HES GONNA BE SL;EEPING ON THE COUCH OUTSIDE~ LA LA LA HE ANT GETTING LUCKY HES NOT GONNA GET IT ON THATS KINDA SAID BECAUSE HE JUST GOT IT UP X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next