projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm

"oh a chalange" rush said sarcasticly
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:01 pm

(KMEAS ON HER PERI-BIRTH- I MEAN RANPAGE AND I WAS NOT PAGED i feel sadness T.T I WANNA HELP!) are favoret mentaly unstable pink cat walked outta the shadows "kmeaaa~<3 how could you leave me out of all the fun~~" she said sounding bored " i wanna play too~"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

"well look who it is" rush said appearing next to cc. "you really are missing out" rush said. "and honestly this is fun" speed said swooping around on streak. "yes Europe the north pole Russia Madagascar and a part of Africa will be mine!!!!!" rush cackled
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 pm

"I try calling you~!" Kmea said to Cc slowly getting off of Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Cc held up five broken cell phones ">.> im bad with cell phones and uh rush your scareing me..."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:49 pm

"I scare many people, but ya I'm taking over a part of the world" rush explianed
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Cc looked at him then smiled tiwstedly "can i have japan? pweeese~"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm

"projection claimed Asia and surrounding islands,I'll try to strike a deal for the pesefic islands" rush said winking.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

"sweet wait did he dibs china too?" Cc asked as her tail wished
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

"it's a part of Asia" rush said. "now then would you care to join me at castle Wolfenstine to watch the surrender?" rush asked
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:04 pm

"sorry my love thats not why im here"she said hugging him "i have a job"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm

"aw" rush said hugging her tightly. "but that castlewas siezed by vampire scum 7 generations ago and we just kicked their asses" rush said
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Cc smirked and scratched the back of his ear "no worrys but just incase im not back in time then wait for me"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm

"ok you got me,I'll wait" rush said efore kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Kmea watched them with her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Cc kissed back then walked over to Kmea "well im ready when you are "she said with her sarcastic smile
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

"and time tsurvey the battle field" rushsaid to himself before quietly flying across the warzone
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

"Im always up to it" She smiled evilly.
Darkness surrounded Kmea and Cc and harded into a cocoon. The cocoon crack and shattered. A massive feline demon whos paws fade off into darkness as black ooze dripped from its eyes and mouth, appeared. The demon had two pairs of black wings. It fur is the most interacting shade of crimson red. Its cover in barbed wire and has a shackle with five chain peaces to around its neck. The thing was called Despair.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm

cc laughed on the inside
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Corruption let out a small whine as Despair was slightly bigger then it.
"Now..."Kmea smiled, "Who should we attack first?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm

"well ain't thatsimething" rush said. "do not fire" speed said speaking into his comset
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"the Canadians oh i mean anyone"
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Eclipse turned her head, hearing Cc speak about the Canadians. Her eyes narrowed. "You mean to tell me they're weak little cat?" she asked with a dark smirk. Her eyea glowed dangerously as she tapped her foot.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Cc didnt answer and made her side of dispair shoot a deadly beam at her.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 pm

"Holy shit!" she cried, arms flailing as she fell backwards, the beam missing by inches. She lept up again. "Jesus Christ! Don't kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next