projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Watching, Eclipse sighed, eyes turning aqua. "Sun time" she mummered, her sun side of the blade glowing. She lept up, spreading large black wings, hovering above the group. "Hey, you people!" she shouted "Why are you so boring!" before blasting a large beam of sun at them.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm

"well I might get to kill something after all" speed said before letting out a dark chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Kmea and her soldiers stand down to watch the ritual.
"Well....this is something..." Kmea said dully as Demit stood next to her.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm

midnight leaped up with his cat reflexes, and grabbed onto eclipse's wing pulling her down with him
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

"so is It over?" speed asked. "I think so" rush said.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm

"Let go of my fucking wing!" Eclipse screeched in pain, trying to knock Midnight away. Her scythe had fell out of her hand, spinning to hit anybody it could.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 am

midnight used eclipse as a platform and jumped at the vampires, riding one like a mount he flew to take them down

"TAKE DOWN OUR ALLIES ENEMIES!" projection roared, the demons started climbing rush's castle and jumping at the vampires
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 am

"Send them into the attack" Kmea told Demit.
He waved his hand as the soldiers of the order charged into the fight to counter the attack.

Last edited by Nica on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am

"hey kmea, sorry for what greed made me do, i would be happy to help you take the planet" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:11 am

Her ears twitch and she looked at Projection, "I was going to say 'how can I trust you?' but..." She crossed her arms, "never trust a demon's word..."
Demit waved his hand again and Kmea's soldiers went into defense.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 am

"you know, i always thought you were crazy, now i am sure" projection said happily, "but unless you want my help against the vampires, you will have to trust me" he said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 am

"we shall take over the planet"rush chuckled darkely appearing next to projection and kmea. "switch to shotguns men!" Sasha yelled as the lycans rushed the vampires.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am

"W00T! TAKIN OVER THE WORLD WITH MY FATHER IN LAW! THIS WILL BE AWESOME! crusha can come to 'keep me company'" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:24 am

Kmea looked at them and smile, "If will combine then it will be a breeze...So I guess Ill play for a while~"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am

"after we takeover the planet we should devide the territory and mutualy agree if we are to war with an outside force we will help each other" rush said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am

"okay" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 am

"Sounds like a plan" she smiled evily, "But I doubt anything will try an attack if they know we'll work together..."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am

"demons, lycans and the order, a formidible team eh?" projection said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:31 am

"yes it is now then,I claim europe and the polar caps" rush said. "and if anyone dosnt want it Madagascar" he continued.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 am

"i want north america, south america and australia" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

"I claim Antarctica!" She smiled
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

"ill take russia then" projection said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am

"and by europe I mean also russia" rush said. "and so who wants asia" rush asked.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 am

"Leave me with Antarctic and Im good~!' She said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:40 am

"ill take aisa then" projection said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next