projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 am

You wanna use my rocket powered crossbow and blast them to the moon?" speed offered as he smiled evily.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am

"You and your toys~" She smiled evilly, "I think using my hands is funner-" In a blurred moment of screams and pain she tore up the people in the office.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:16 am

"yes I like my toys very much" speed said. "now then do you want to join me at the mansion?" speed asked
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 am

"sounds fun~!" She was drenched in blood. A portal open and Kmea step throught to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:34 am

projection, who was at the mansion, jumped at the sight of kmea, "shit, psycho cat lady" he said as he hid behind the couch, ready to fight if she attacked

EDIT: ooc: ah join t0000z!
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

"Well, well, what do we have here?" She smiled showing all her fangs.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 am

"uh.... hehehehehe... crap, she noticed my cowardlyness" projection said, he stood up, looked in kmeas eye and said, "hey kmea"
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:50 am

"Its been a while~" She smiled darkly, "Youve gown...." The light gleamed off her eyes.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 am

"100% demon king now, strivin' to be the very best there ever was" projection said, getting ready incase she attacked
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:59 am

"ah-So you have gotten stronger then" She examine him, "Ill have to make a note of that....You seem tense...Is something wrong?" She let out a mocking chuckle, "Does my presences unease you?"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:41 am

"i always watchout when i know there is someone who could be a potential enemy in my current campagain" projection said calmly
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 am

"Is that so~" She giggled darkly, "Then might has to stay alert for 24-7..."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 am

"i will rule this world... even if i have to break my truce with the lycans, i dont really care what they do anyway, i only signed it so i wouldnt be up against my father in law" projection said calmly
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 am

"Really?..." She smiled darkly, "well,-I just want to see this world burn!"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 am

"i want to make it burn too... AS HELL ON EARTH!" projection said, midnight then appeared right next to him, "duuuuude... i dont like the sounds of that" he said, "heaps of pain middy... would you refuse?" projection said, "YAYZ! PAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:09 am

Kmea eyes flashed as she stared at the two, "Inserting..." she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:11 am

"i also dont want you to destroy earth because the crust of the planet protects my entire empire from the angels" he said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 am

"Angels you say~?" She looked upward, "That reminds me...."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 am

"angels and demons have been enemies scince the start of time" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 am

:Unless you have forgotten, Im a demon as well..." She said, "But before I deal with you, but dont worry you can keep your crown and throne. But, I have other matters to attend first..."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 am

"you never were spoken highly of kmea, always spoken down of, i could make you my second in command if you wished, but then again, you were always shunned werent you?" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:39 am

"Thats why I have the Order..." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 am

"and i have the high demons, more powerful than your order. pain, deception, famine, plague, lust and war are all powerful" projection said, "yeah", midnight said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:49 am

"You underestimate the order..." She smiled, "Its change now that Im in charge....but Im sure we can work out a deal"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:55 am

"then so can the demon empire" projection said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next