projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:17 am

"soooooo.... uhhh, you guys played 'shadow the hedgehog'?" projection asked the remaining people in the room, "good it is" krag said, "i need enerrrrrgy" the n'rrgal queen replied, "fine, take my spare shield" raxos said handing an energy shield to the n'rrgal queen, who promptly started absorbing the energy, thebes said nothing and followed rako
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:49 pm

"let's start eithcmy hellcat" rako said as he began to pull the mech arpart with his twchnopathic powers. "I have a feeling I'm gonna need this" rako said putting a huge plasma shotgun on the mech. "I know you'll need it" zeel said ordering bots around.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:00 pm

"so how powerful are these mech things? although i could read your mind, it is against the rules of the voxai" thebes asked rako
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 pm

"well the shotgun can tear a building in half with one shot," rako said as he put a chainsaw with a mortor launcher on the side.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:54 pm

"interesting, we voxai only got advanced enough to have teleporters before we found ourselves in the vast space known as the twilight cage" thebes said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:09 pm

"meh I honestly don't care buthen avian I'm a evil CEO" rako said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:11 pm

"i may be a voxai, but i am also the voxai overmind, with the power of a chaos emerald, i can control anyone" thebes said matter of factly
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 pm

interesting" rako said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:00 am

"and i will not do it to make people do your bidding... unless you have the right price" thebes said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:09 pm

"ya I already rule 34 alternate versions of the universe,and have a army of Nazi zombies so" rako said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

"so you dont want to rule this one aswell?" thebes said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 am

"no my sister rah is trying to take it over though,kinda stupid" rako said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 am

"okay" thebes said, "if you ever need control, all i want is technology" thebes said, floating over to the nearest mech and examining how much more advanced it was then the teleporters back on the voxai colonys
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm

"ah I love my mechs" rako said putting a large canister in what appeared to be a fuel port. "even the fucking stupid ai mechs" rako continued
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Rush wrote:
"no my sister rah is trying to take it over though,kinda stupid" rako said
"ITS NOT STUPID!"Rah yelled randomly
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm

thebes floated to rah, "you want power? i want technology..." he said

knuckles came into the room with the others, "im here" knuckles said, "good" raxos said, he then moved to the door to the mech bay, and in his booming voice said: "if you wish to know our plan of attack, come to the rest of us immediately"
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 pm

sored wrote:
thebes floated to rah, "you want power? i want technology..." he said

knuckles came into the room with the others, "im here" knuckles said, "good" raxos said, he then moved to the door to the mech bay, and in his booming voice said: "if you wish to know our plan of attack, come to the rest of us immediately"
Rah grabbed a peice of wood and started shocking it inti'll it became a full working futurestic compture "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:53 pm

"that's righve the crazy girl power,that's a really goof idea" rako said in a sarcastic tone
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Rush wrote:
"that's righve the crazy girl power,that's a really goof idea" rako said in a sarcastic tone
Rah kicked Rako in the ass and then down there "CHARLIE HOURSE"She punched him in the leg with bone crushing streanth
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

"my balls" zeel yelled falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

"is it technology higher then teleporters?" thebes asked rah
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 am

"eausted" Leroy said limping into the mech bay stained in blood,goo,and oil. "I Need to change" he said wth a sigh. "little help here" rako said in a high voice. "ok uncle" Leroy said helpin rako up before his clothing shifted into a sleek looking blue bussnes suit.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:22 pm

sored wrote:
"is it technology higher then teleporters?" thebes asked rah
"Yup"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 am

"hmmmmm, some weaponry too, and i can brainwash the world to make them think you rule, but then the evil villans would go after you, to take over" thebes said, "and there is also the small side affects of making family members aggressive, friends attracted to you and hair loss" thebes said, noting the side affects
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 pm

"you know I'll try to out bid you sis,for the sake f everyone" rako said. "now then" rako said turning to Thebes. "I will gladly pay you in any form of mech,weapon,or any tech you may need" rako said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: