projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 am

"oh shit, most likely that the biggest foe sonic has ever had to face is free, i gotta hear what general raxos has to say" tails said hopping up
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm

“one of these days i will make tails love me” nevva grumbled to herself
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 pm

tails came out of the room, and rammed into raxos, "sorry" tails said, "its alright" raxos replied, the two went to an empty room for some privacy for their talk, "the twilight cage has let all the races free, including ix" raxos said, "oh no" tails said, "the n'rrgal queen, foreman krag, overmind thebes, shade and myself have hatched a plan, unfortunatley, he has made sonics enemy who has come back time and time again stronger... robotic" raxos said, "eggman, and the nocturnus echidnas" tails said, "shade will be visiting knuckles soon, to tell him of ix's plan" raxos said, "so what now?" tails asked, "i give thebes the A-OK to land with the other races" raxos said, 'you can land' raxos then mentally sent to thebes, "im coming in, krag and the n'rrgal queen too, so our backup plan is to settle on earth?" thebes sent to raxos, 'yes, otherwise i would not have brought a few zoah families, krag would not have a few kron and the n'rrgal queen would not send a spawning pool' raxos sent back
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm

"um the fuck" rako said. "I don't know iether" nevva said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

"in otherwords, a race of evil echidnas and a robot eggman have teamed up and my alien friends have to help, because we only beat the nocturnus with their help" tails said

the orange echidna walked up to knuckes' door, her purple eyes happy that she was going to see an old friend, but she stood out because she still wore some of her battle armor, her body below her head, and a band across her forehead were covered in battle armor, she knocked on the door and waited
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Wow" rako said. Ditto" nevva said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:00 pm

just then a few slime slugs came through the door, but they didnt leave a slimy trail, they then huddled together, and made an even bigger slug, "n'rrgal queen" tails said, "hellllllo tailllllls, how arrrrrrre you?" the n'rrgal queen asked, "good" tails replied

the door opened, "yeah?" knuckles asked, eyes still almost shut as if he had been sleeping, "its shade, i have to talk to you" shade replied, "come in shade" knuckles said opening the door wider
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

"wow and I thogh I work with some wierd creatures" rako said straightening his tie
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 pm

"krag and thebes are wierder" tails said, and at that moment, thebes glided into the room in all his flying psychic manta-ray glory, "hello tails" thebes said, it was on a telepathic frequency sent to everyone, "hey thebes" tails said

"so, ix and the nocturnus have gotten free, and ix has joined up with eggman?" knuckles asked shade, "yes" shade replied, "knuckles, we were never alone together, i could never tell you anything privately" shade said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm

"wow" rako said "then agian I work with crazy people and breed headcrabs" rako said taking out a debeaked headcrab out and began to pet it.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 pm

"krag looks weird and talks weird..." tails said, "it is just how his race talk, the voxai and the n'rrgal are used to it" thebes said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

"not as weird as my pet headcrab"rako said as he petted it. "keep that headhumper away from me" AnnE said as she came down the staires. "hey girlfreund" Anne said to nevva. "hey Anne" nevva said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 pm

"you got any enerrrrrrrrgy i can eaaaaaaat?" the n'rrgal queen asked, "you seen star wars rako? krag talks like yoda" tails said, "and his entire race lug huge boulders around in their stomachs"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 pm

"wow" rako said. "then agian i deal arms to aliens" rako said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:06 am

krag then came into the room, he had to stoop low to get into the room because of his big body, "told them the plan you have?" krag asked, "not yet krrrrrrrag" the n'rrgal queen replied "tell them the plan over dinner we must" krag then said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 am

Rako sighed.L
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:55 pm

ooc: lawl... espio is a christmas lights exeggutor, and projection is a christmas cookie ditto XD
espio the exeggutor: exeggutor!
projection the ditto: ditto~!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 pm

IOC:kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:22 am

ooc: i got an original 80s copy of motley crue's dr feelgood album too! mum said that JB-HI-FI still had some of those copys from the 80s!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:05 pm

IOC:wow
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 pm

ooc: oh yeah! duff man is thrusting in the general direction! oh yeah! duff man was shot! duff man cant breath! oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 am

IOC:WT fucking F!?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 am

ooc: im random coz im bored
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:14 pm

"we need knuckles over here" tails said, "go call him then" raxos replied, tails ran towards the nearest phone

knuckles heard his phone ring, he got up and answered it, "yo?" he said, "come over right now!" came tails' voice over the phone, tails then hung up, "who was it?" came shades voice, "tails, we can continue this later" knuckles called back, "just let me get my armor back on" shade called back
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm

"crap I'll start messing with my mechs" rako said. "sounds like a good Idea" zeel said entering the room. "ya let's get going" zeel said heading to rako's mech bay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: