projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Rush wrote:
"you know I'll try to out bid you sis,for the sake f everyone" rako said. "now then" rako said turning to Thebes. "I will gladly pay you in any form of mech,weapon,or any tech you may need" rako said
Rah pulled out her grimorei and locked Rako in the punshment crystal it was filled with water and fan girls "I can create any kind of mech for you with the touch of my finger tips"She said cooly
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"no this world is mine!!!!" rako yelled through the water. E was quickly tackled. "no I'm taken!!!! Stop rapeing me!" rako screamed as e was quickly caught In swarm of horny fan girls.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

thebes closed his eyes... then brainwashed the fangirls to leave rako alone, he then forced rah to let rako go, "soooo, how about the most advanced weaponry and technology you got?" thebes asked rako
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Rako:well thank you for thatand I got a nice weapon." rako said he pointed to a large dangerous mech that looked suspisioucly like a shadowsythe doom harvester. "and also I will give you this" rako said pointing to a gun that was a railgun chaingun hybrid
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 pm

"do you really want the world? or are you doing this to stop your deranged sister?" thebes asked, "GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES IN HERE GUYS!" tails yelled
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 pm

"zeel keep weapoizing the mechs while I deal with tails" rako said before leave the mech bay and joining tails. "gentle...whatevers you are" rako said as he lit a cig.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 am

"okay, the plan is... we run in blindly at the leader and take him out as quick as possible" raxos said, "YEAH! GREAT PLAN!" knuckles yelled at the top of his voice, "a baby could make a better plan" tails said, "how bout we get a baby to make our plan then huh?" raxos said, "that could be arranged, silver isnt your normal baby, he drew a plan to defeat a level in 'ratchet and clank 3, up your arsenal' and it worked" niche said, "or i could do it, scince i was told a silver hedgehog made the plan of attack" older silver said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 pm

"ya before we make anymore briliant plan,let's just go and get some mechs made,then set up a defencive line using turrets,and a offence using my AIs." rako said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"my plan is exactly the same as your plan, only we join the AI mechs to make a MEGA AI MECH!" silver said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm

"you've been watching too much power rangers,they are alot new agile alone" rako said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 pm

silver pacepalmed, "transform into jets?" he said, "transformers rip-off" tails said, "sexy hot chicks?" "naruto's sexy jutsu" "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER ALIENS!" "destroy all humans! 2 takoshima civilian line" "metal sonics?" "crazy" the argument between silver and tails went on and on, until projection stopped them, "i kinda like the sexy hot chicks one" he said, tails and silver both facepalmed
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 pm

"boy if sis heard you sy tat pojection she would fucking maul then rape you" rako said. "fuck it everyone to the mech bay we don't need gimicks we need stratagy" rako said. "I agree" Leroy said. "I tripple that" zeel said before letting a perverted smile cone across his face.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 am

"i know! we get uncle projection to rally his demon army and strike!" silver said, "i have a demon army? scince when?" projection said, "whoops, forgot hes still not demon king" silver then said, "i have an idea, me and projection rally up an army of demons, while rako and rush grab the lycans, betty calls her alternate selves, and we throw kim and her little cult into the mix too" niche said, his grand plan forming, "AND THEN WE SEND IN THE ARMY OF KAMIKAZE MECHS!" silver yelled, everyone facepalmed, thebes facewinged, and the n'rrgal queen facetailed
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm

"my god is really that stuipid?!" rako asked. "worse than that" Leroy sighed. "well anyway that sounded kinda good," rako dad. "ya but I don't wnjoy the idea of wasting my soliders" a lycan clad in an army uniform said entering te room then saluting rako. "hello auntie" rako said huggingthe Lycan. "ah my little general" the lycan said hugging rako back
Back to top Go down
Hikari

PostSubject: Sol   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi everyone, this is Sol's friend, Hikari. She told me to tell you because of bad grades, and I can tell you personally I saw her report card and it was because of reading, that she will not be able to attend for another 6 weeks at least. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Well, anywho, just wanted to say that, and join in so I can keep you posted. Oh, and for future reference, she's gonna kill me after she reads this. pale
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 am

"i think that because i am leading in the run to be demon king that i control the demon troops" projection said, "well excuuuuuuse me mr husband of the lycan princess, but scince your marriage with crusha basically makes your son a hybrid you should lead the hybrids, im capable enough to control them" niche said, "you want this to be the damn tie breaker so that deception gives us a stupid task, and the one who fails gets his vote, i will not let you get another high demons vote" projection said, "and you want to fricking stick me with the hybrids so that you get the glory, leroy can take the hybrids scince he is my son from the future" projection said, "dont worry guys, they do this in the future too, i can break em up" silver said, walking over to his father and uncle, telling them that he takes demons, leroy takes hybrids and that the two brothers team up with their younger siblings and flank the enemy

there was a seconds silence, "that was the most sane thing you said scince you arrived" niche said, "dont remind me of my insanity" silver said, "i get it from mum"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

That acally makes sense" rako said. "well anyway I'll take my special ops" Sasha said. "and I'll take my ai mechs with zeel" rako said. Kim phased through a wall. "and I will gladly take my larger than you think cult" she said. "I will gladly follow you Ono battle mistress" sait dame said phaseing through a wall. "good my pet" Kim said petting him on the head. "I don't get why she is so head over heels for you....actually I can't figure out who is who atthis point" rako said facepalming
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 am

silver paused for a moment, then said: "who is up for pickle pancakes?" "YUCK!" tails said, covering his mouth, ready to vomit, "well tails, knuckles, i would gladly die to save the allies of my race" raxos said, "and i too" the n'rrgal queen said, "die for you, the kron will" krag said, "meh, sure, whatever" thebes said, "i will lead the renegade noturnus" shade said, "and that is how much?" knuckles said, "around about five hundred" shade said, "our troops combined?" niche said, "round about couple thousand demon warriors, 5 or so" projection said, "2.5k hybrids" tails said, "so that would make eight thousand strong, against how much?" "hundred thousand warriors under merlinas rule" espion said, "hundred thousand robots" tails said, "six hundred thousand nocturnus" shade said, "so that would make the demons, hybrids and renegades outnumbered bout one hundred to one" niche said, "i kinda like the odds coming up, we still need to bring into the equasion the lycans, the cult, the mechs and so on" projection said, "five thousand n'rrgal ready" "one thousand kron, we have" "bout five hundred voxai ready for battle" "two point five thousand here" "so that would make seventeen thousand strong not counting the cult, mechs or lycans, that cuts it down to 47 to one" niche said, "how many lycans, mechs and cultists?" projection asked
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:16 pm

"my men are about 600 strong" Sasha said makeing a rifle with a chainsaw bayonet appear in hand. "well" Kim said before a white dog appeared next to her. "we have about 900 beserkers and 700 archers" the dog said. "oh andrhis is alternate ne from an exact alternate reality,and I mean exact!" Kim said. "ya I'd say exact if you fucked yourself" rako said. "ah are all you guys plotting without me" rush said entering. "I just atherized roughly an armada of reserve mech troppers" rush said. "and as for me I got about roughly 1000 self aware mechs in the bay,I could link them up with some other mechs to create a small army of about 10000 "rako said. "hey don't leave me out of the fight" a tall cat dressed in form fitting leather said entering, she wore high heels and her black fur let down,and on her shoulder was a band with a swhastika like the Nazis had and also wore a pair of black sunglasses "hello me" rush said "hello hot stuff" fen rush said to regular rush kssing him on the neck.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm

"twenty nine thousand two hundred strong... that makes 27 to one... we will win" niche said, projection turned to shade, "shade, get the troops ready... lets bring this war to them" he said, "yes sir!" shade said before moving to the area outside rush's mansion, where kron made battleships were landing, demons and hybrids also started appearing out of nowhere, "move it people! we got a war to win!" niche said, pressing a button on his watch, a mech appeared, niches own model, modelled after the bagi warriors from 2 moons, its gauntlets, hitched up with machine guns and flamethrowers glowed orange, "Bee-dub mk 4, my own model, flamethrowers, machine guns and missile turrets arm it to the teeth, can hold a crew of 11, each crew member, except the captain, uses ten weapons, all grouped together, the captain controls it, i chose my crew as follows: kim, rush, projection, rako, crusha, future leroy, dad, blackout, rhubarb and uncle shad" niche said, projection, rhubarb, shadow and project went up to niche, "future leroy has left leg turrets, uncle shad has right leg, rhubarb has upper torso, while blackout takes lower torso, projection has head, kim has left hand, rush has right hand, rako takes left arm, crusha takes right arm and dad has crotch" niche said, "cant i have left hand?" project said, "fine, kim gets crotch then" niche said

Last edited by sored on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put two projects lol)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

"ha ha ha"kin said sarcasticly "you find some one else we got our own troops to deal with" everyone yelled angrily. "I got to sync up the mechs" rako said. "fuck you silver" Leroy said fliping him off. "indeed fuck him" zeel said. "i got to deal with rallying my troops" rush said. "so do I" Sasha said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:49 am

niche made the -.- face, then turned to betty, "alternates love?" he said, "already called up 11" betty said as eleven bettys climbed into the bee-dub, "thanks" niche said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am

"now zen the doktor is in" a female wolf wearing a Nazi officer cap and a medic outfit. "were here" a large figure behinde the wolf said "hello dr richtoven" rush said. "hey alucard" rako said. "now then what do we need to do?" richtoven said with a evil smile. "you two are something," rako said rolling his eyes "so you got leave from the helsing organization?" rush asked. "yes,in fact Madame helsing alowwed alucard to come with me" richtoven said. Rako snickered a bit
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 pm

"uhmmmm... WE GOTS A WAR TO WIN PPLZ!" silver said, niche pulled out an MP3 player, pressed a button and said: "my fight tracks" before moving out to the army
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

"armieslet's go!!!" rush snarled before his mech armor grew around his body. "ye haw!" raki yelled as everyone's armies began to march.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: