projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 am

"DIE!" PJ said firing a rail gun at slippy, "THAT IS FOR BEING A RETARD IN THAT GAMECUBE STARFOX GAME!"
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm

"thank you I have wanted todo that for quite some tine,and trust me he was a bigger retard in starfox 64"fox sighed. "well now,what are ou guys doing here?" Leroy asked. "andross is here" fox sighed before a hawt looking blue fox jumped out of on of the ships. "hey Krystal" leroysaid drooling overte half naked fox.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 pm

"we have an egg to kill leroy!" silver called, projection then came up from nowhere slapped leroy while saying: "beat the enemy, drool later" then disappeared again
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm

"later babe" Leroy winked. "see ya later hot stuff" Krystal said giggleing. "wow" the big daddy mmbled ehinde his mask. "he talks?" Leroy though as he began to change into a creepy bone covered demon wolf thing that looks like this but more bad ass time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 GrimmjowHollowForm5 . "let's get going" Leroy smirked before a pair of huge ass bone wings sprouted from his back.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:05 pm

silver soon came across an old looking echidna, "i was hoping for sonic, but you will do" it said, "Ix" silver said before engaging the evil echidfna
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 pm

"ah tis is getting to easy" zeel smirked evily
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 am

Ix was soon defeated then silver moved on, "well well well, if it isnt silver" said an eggshaped figure, "nega" silver said, "what about your good friend whiskers?" nega said as a large eggshaped pirate robot came out of the shadows, "captain whiskers" silver said with disgust
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 am

"who the fuck are these guys" Leroy asked walking up to silver acompenied by the big daddy. "indeed" vo said joining them as he spoke in a hanablr lecter voice.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 am

"eggman nega and his robot captain whiskers" silver said, "eh johnny! git over here ye green-gilled robot!" captain whiskers called, "why?" came another voice, "coz i need ye to take em out!" whiskers called back
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 am

"this will be really fun" Leroy said as a insane look grew in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Rush wrote:
"later babe" Leroy winked. "see ya later hot stuff" Krystal said giggleing. "wow" the big daddy mmbled ehinde his mask. "he talks?" Leroy though as he began to change into a creepy bone covered demon wolf thing that looks like this but more bad ass time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 GrimmjowHollowForm5 . "let's get going" Leroy smirked before a pair of huge ass bone wings sprouted from his back.
(how can you get more bad ass than that!?!?!?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 pm

(trust me you can)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm

"screw you whiskers, i quit, im given all the stupid jobs anyway" came the other voice, silver then charged at whiskers, cutting off his metal whiskers, "me whiskers! ye'll pay fer that!" whiskers said, enraged
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

"the fuck" Leroy and vo sad at the same timei
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 pm

"he is a robot who is as obsessed with his mustache as eggman and eggman nega" silver said, in a heated battle with the robot pirate
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 pm

"this will be easy" Leroy smirked beore he charging at whiskers before ripping off an arm with his teeth
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Relko sighed "the bloody fuck is going on" She said watching "the hell if know"Rah answerd
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:35 am

ooc: is everyone bored of this plot? i know i am
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Ooc:it's Luke warm at this point...battle o te bands?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc: thats boring too
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Ooc: super orgy in the lycan kingdom
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:56 pm

WHAT THE HELL!?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Exactly everyone gets trapped in the lycan country and then,mating season starts
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 pm

ooc: uh-oh, you just mentioned... AN UNMENTIONABLE!
all my charries: GET THE HERETIC! KILL RUSH!
me: this will be a massacre... of lycans
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Ooc:butseriosuly it would be kinda cool,I mean a super orgy,in action *luaghs maincly*
rush:te fuck it not my fault,blame the friggin moon,it controls our internal calander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: