projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 pm

"rhubarb get your ass up here!" blackout yelled as some bat like creatures began to attack blackout while pendragon kept firing off rounds into enemy skulls
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:28 pm

"awrighty!" rhubarb said, going up, "wait up rhubarb! cant a robot get some rest!?" chamadow said following rhubarb
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 pm

"holy shit" pendragon said as he took his sights out of te scope and looked to the sky seeing a ship pull put of warpspace. "Kahn!" pendragon yelled.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:34 pm

"i saw some kind of giant mobian army led by some sort of a green hedgehog" chamadow said as he reached blackout, pendragon, and rhubarb, who arrived a few seconds before him
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:40 pm

"Nope that's rako's mercs"blackout said as a sniper a spya heavy a mechanic a medic and a scout appeared onthe roof. "good you guys are here" rako said as he joined everyone on the roof. "need a dispencer here" the scout said as he smacked the mechanic on the head with his baseballbat. "I'll get to you" the mechanic said as he built a level 4 turret.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 am

"from my databanks, the green hedgehog was scourge..." chamadow said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 am

(as a note the scout is a roadrunner,the heavy is a grizzy,the spy is a chameleion, the mechanic is a rattlesnake, the sniper is a wild dog, and the medic is a German shepard) "fine here is yourstupid despencer!" the mechanic hissed at the scout as he built a dispenser. "crap so scourge" rako said. "this will be fun to saythe least" pedragon said as he used his scope to search through the waves of enemies to find scourge.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:18 am

"they have a sniper!" one soldier yelled, "take em out!" scourge said, the soldier grabbed a rocket launcher, and fired, right where pendragon stood

"i sense a missile on its way" chamadow said, "where boy!?" rhubarb said, "straight for us" chamadow said, "RUN" rhubarb yelled, chamadow on his tail
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 am

"thoes damn wankers!" pendragon yelled as he jumped out of the path of the rocket along with everyone else. "damn there goes the sentry" the mechanic said. "I'll go infiltrate teir lines" te spy spy said cloaking amd taking out his butterfly knife. "good evening gentelmen" the spy said in his thick French accent as he put his knife to scourge's throat after he snuck up behind them.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:03 am

"good night" scourge said after a soldier put a pistol to the spys head and pulled the trigger
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 am

"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!" Sol yelled, pursuing them. She summoned a gust of wind, which she used to slam Scourge into a nearby building. Best to get rid of him first, so that the others' confidence would falter. The owl alighted down nearby. "Why don't you pick on someone who can actually take you?" She sneered.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 am

Chelsea yawned and let her tail siwshed "tired..."
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 am

THe flames I created vanished. I had grown taller and my tails had multiplied. My eyes were six and all a bright blue. My maroon scales had covered meand I was finished. I was a dragon. Landing next to Sol, I roared, eyes glimmering like this was all a game.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm

"thoes bastards killed th spy!!!!"the scout yelled. "damn" rako said looking through his bonacluars. "I got these bastards" te sniper said as he took put his sniper and put his sights on scourge's men and started to pick them off as pendragon did the same. "ahahahahaha!" the heavy yelled crazzily as he fired off his minigun into scourge's ranks.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:01 pm

scourge hit the building, and pulled out his own sniper rifle and shot both the heavy and the sniperin the head, he then aimed for pendragon, but was attacked and his bullet flew right past pendragon, hitting the mechanic(poor randoms, may you all rest in piece XD) scourge's attacker, was ian
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 pm

sored wrote:
scourge hit the building, and pulled out his own sniper rifle and shot both the heavy and the sniperin the head, he then aimed for pendragon, but was attacked and his bullet flew right past pendragon, hitting the mechanic(poor randoms, may you all rest in piece XD) scourge's attacker, was ian

Sol turned away as Ian hit Scourge, locking onto a new target, Fiona Fox.

"Lots of people are dying." Soluna observed, pulling out her frying pan again. "Well, time to kill some more." She sped off into the midst of Scourge's ranks.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:13 pm

scourge got up, and rushed at sol, kicking her head
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

"Oof!" Sol crashed to the ground, but jumped up immediatly, roundhouse kicking Scourge. "Dammit, you're lucky I can't kill you! Now I can only hold you off! Whatever can I do?" She announced seriously. "Well, why not just send them all back to Moebius?" Soluna called out from nearby, smashing her pan on some poor, unfortunate, evil person's head. "...I know what I'll do! I'll send the Supression Squad back to Moebius!" Sol cheered, once again lacking sarcasm, and probably brains. She opened a portal to catch Scourge in, which would send him back to Moebius.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 pm

I glared, grabbing Scourge with my dagger sharp teeth. "Don't you dare hurt Sol" I snarled "Unless you want to end up a smear on the sidewalk asshole" I then smiled, blasting flames out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

scourge retreated though the portal, and soon after the suppression squad went too

"ha, they think they can beat the covenant and black arms united? they are dreaming" came one voice, "i think it is time we reveal ourselves, dont you agree Regret?" came the other, "of course Black Doom" regret said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

sored wrote:
scourge retreated though the portal, and soon after the suppression squad went too

"ha, they think they can beat the covenant and black arms united? they are dreaming" came one voice, "i think it is time we reveal ourselves, dont you agree Regret?" came the other, "of course Black Doom" regret said

"My owl-y senses are tingling! That freaky starfish thing is gonna appear soon!" Sol declared. Soluna smacked her upside the head. "Stop trying to rip-off Spiderman, idiot." They scowled at each-other.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 pm

black doom and regret then appeared infront of sol and soluna, "did you call me a starfish!?" black doom said, "i think she did doomy" regret said, "i regret choosing you as my partner Regret" black doom said, "you do? well, thats too bad" regret said
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 pm

"Gawd you two are more like bitches then even Luna is" I commented, returning to normal and shaking out my silver fur. Without realizing, I'd returned to before I was my half dragon self. Which ment I had a pure blue gem on my neck, wore only a baby pink tank top and blue skirt. My eyes were a deep brown, like my wavy hair. I twitched an ear and smirked.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm

"brutes, attack" "black arms, forward!" regret and doom said, they soon had troops surrounding cuitie
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm

sored wrote:
black doom and regret then appeared infront of sol and soluna, "did you call me a starfish!?" black doom said, "i think she did doomy" regret said, "i regret choosing you as my partner Regret" black doom said, "you do? well, thats too bad" regret said

"IT'S... IT'S... IT'S THE GUY WHO IS ACTUALLY THE STARFISH THING THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS MORE LIKE A STARFISH THEN SILVER'S HEAD!" Sol yelled. "YOU MENTALLY SCARRED US FOR LIFE WHEN WE PLAYED THAT GAME! PREPARE TO DIE! AND LEAVE COAL ALONE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!" She and Soluna declared, brandishing their weapons.

Kay and Luna appeared. "Oh, look who's here." The demon sneered at Regret and Doom. "I thought I told you to stay back at the house." Kay scolded her. "...You're not my mother." Luna muttered. "You don't have a mother." Kay rolled his eyes. Luna glared at him, crossing her arms. "S-shut up. That was low."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: