projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:34 pm

a pair of eyes opened in the darkness of the hallway past the open door, "well well, sleeping beauty awakens" came a seducting male voice, it had a slight purr to it too, the eyes were a bright glowing yellow against the darkness of the light-less hallway
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

projection_da_demon_king wrote:
a pair of eyes opened in the darkness of the hallway past the open door, "well well, sleeping beauty awakens" came a seducting male voice, it had a slight purr to it too, the eyes were a bright glowing yellow against the darkness of the light-less hallway

"It's hard to sleep with such stupidity radiating off of you." Luna scoffed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:26 am

the figure entered the room, "well, maybe you should get more used to it, you may be staying a while" the figure said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:57 pm

projection_da_demon_king wrote:
the figure entered the room, "well, maybe you should get more used to it, you may be staying a while" the figure said

"So what the fuck do you want from me anyways, bastard?" Luna grumbled, tail flicking irritatedly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:19 am

"i took the embryo from your womb, gave you a pill to drop another egg, and will now impregnate you again, and by the way, she is growing healthily in a cryo tube" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:40 pm

shade..._espion_shade wrote:
"i took the embryo from your womb, gave you a pill to drop another egg, and will now impregnate you again, and by the way, she is growing healthily in a cryo tube" midnight said

Greaaaaat. Luna thought sacrastically. "Why can't I have a NORMAL stalker, like everyone else...?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:51 am

"because" midnight said in a very seductive voice, "you are the only demon i have had a fancy for, and mortals i get with i eventually bore of, and eat them, plus..." midnight purred, "you give me a boner just thinking about thinking about you"
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:32 pm

sored,_leader_of_the_evil wrote:
"because" midnight said in a very seductive voice, "you are the only demon i have had a fancy for, and mortals i get with i eventually bore of, and eat them, plus..." midnight purred, "you give me a boner just thinking about thinking about you"

"I'm flattered." Luna deadpanned. Fuuuuck. Where the hell were Sol and Kay? She didn't exactly enjoy this damsel-in-distress position, but they could at least TRY to find her, since she always ended up saving their asses.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:34 pm

"if you think kay and your sister will come, they wont, you are in my home in hell, one cant enter hell without help from a demon" midnight said, lightly brushing his hand up lunas leg
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm

"if you think kay and your sister will come, they wont, you are in my home in hell, one cant enter hell without help from a demon" midnight said, lightly brushing his hand up lunas leg

"Do you think I'm the only demon who associates herself with them?" Luna scowled, shifting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

"my home is also in the dungeons of the demon castle, hundreds of guards between here and the gate" midnight said, resting his hands on the bed either side of luna, "now are you going to stop squirming, or am i going to have to stop you myself?" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"my home is also in the dungeons of the demon castle, hundreds of guards between here and the gate" midnight said, resting his hands on the bed either side of luna, "now are you going to stop squirming, or am i going to have to stop you myself?" midnight said

"How about this. You leave me alone, you don't get decapitated." She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:51 pm

midnight slapped her face hard, "no threats, or i wont be as nice as i am right now" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:57 pm

midnight slapped her face hard, "no threats, or i wont be as nice as i am right now" midnight said

Luna let out a hiss. "That's not a threat, that's a promise." She spat.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm

midnights hand darted to the back of lunas head, grabbing a hold of her hair, "and i could kill you where you lay my love, i had a favor from an old angelic friend, and i have his angelic hammer, known to mortals as 'the hammer of thor'" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm

midnights hand darted to the back of lunas head, grabbing a hold of her hair, "and i could kill you where you lay my love, i had a favor from an old angelic friend, and i have his angelic hammer, known to mortals as 'the hammer of thor'" midnight said

"You couldn't." She said calmly. "You are defying the rules of the heirs. If you try to take my life, then you have not only the Council against you, but a good deal of the angels as well."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:21 pm

"thats why i took some of your DNA ready incase i need to clone you, if you tried all this" midnight said, he dipped his head lower, it was about an inch away from luna's mouth
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm

"thats why i took some of your DNA ready incase i need to clone you, if you tried all this" midnight said, he dipped his head lower, it was about an inch away from luna's mouth

Luna turned her head away from him. "They could tell it's a fake. Kay has his ways of finding out these things." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:32 pm

"then i suggest you relax, or i might have to kill them too..." midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:39 pm

"then i suggest you relax, or i might have to kill them too..." midnight said

"I'd like to see you try." She scoffed. Those two could take care of themselves- right? And the time Sol nearly accidentally destroyed half of the world via giant mutant waffle because she used magic to make breakfast did not count. It did NOT!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

midnight giggled a bit, he ripped off luna's garments, leaving just the underwear, "believe me love, if they get in my way, i assure you that they will feel almost no pain" he said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:06 am

midnight giggled a bit, he ripped off luna's garments, leaving just the underwear, "believe me love, if they get in my way, i assure you that they will feel almost no pain" he said

Luna let out a growl, baring her teeth at him. "Bastard!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:02 am

"love, you wouldnt know the half of my bastardism" midnight said, ripping off her underwear
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:21 am

"love, you wouldnt know the half of my bastardism" midnight said, ripping off her underwear

"You don't know love," She snapped, jerking away from him.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:25 am

"says the one who is blind to my feelings, i am pain, you have only seen this side of me, the ruthless side, the side that never takes no for an answer, if you actually THOUGHT about how others feel, i would not have to take it to this extreme, but you dont know about my... disability" midnight said in an angry ruthless voice as he started to finger luna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: