projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:40 pm

"no thanks sweets" crusha said as she began to rock back and forth on projections cock.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm

"okay, ill just use the rest to fondle kims breasts" projection said using his tentacles to fondle kim
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 pm

"damn this is good" kim moaned a little as kim continued to ride projection
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:49 pm

"it gets better kimmy" projection said, "a little lesson in the powers of envy, you can use it to basically 'share' your soul with the one you are jealous of, basically, if betty and niche are having sex right now, you can use your power to feel the same sensation as betty"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:22 pm

"fuck that im enjoying this more" kims moaned before she tounged crusha.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 am

"you will always feel envy kim, it darkens the heart of even those who want nothing but the necessities of life, i can not be a replacement for my brother, you must somehow find your own, or take him from the one you hate, and remember this too kim, this session is nothing but fun, i will only take your body again when i feel like i want a threesome"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm

"i already have a plan to take out kim, and besides this should piss him off a litte" kim said before she came.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm

"come now, this session is over, i believe i should put you on your first assignment" projection said getting up, "ill see you in bed later honey, i have business to attend to"

(back to the rp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: