projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 am

sored wrote:
huckles got really mad, "when i get out of here, you will die you crazy moron, or be sent back to that insane asylum we saved you from" huckles said

"You know you like it." Honic purred.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 am

huckles tried to move his legs to kick honic with, but they were chained down too

projection appeared next to midnight, "midnight, i though you had prisoners to torture" he said, "shhhh, watching an insane hedgehog rape a male echidna" midnight said
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am

sored wrote:
huckles tried to move his legs to kick honic with, but they were chained down too

projection appeared next to midnight, "midnight, i though you had prisoners to torture" he said, "shhhh, watching an insane hedgehog rape a male echidna" midnight said

"I never actually thought Huckles would be uke." Sol said to them. "He always seems more dominant, but I guess not." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 pm

(muhahahahaha,I'm glad I have streak for te rape,and you know crusha for the tentacle,and speed and rush for the fucking hardcore stuff)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Rush wrote:
(muhahahahaha,I'm glad I have streak for te rape,and you know crusha for the tentacle,and speed and rush for the fucking hardcore stuff)

(This is actually the first time I've done ANY kind of lemon with someone who's not Syd. And we never actually got like, hardcore or anything, because I didn't want to freak her out, and she didn't know much about this stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:59 pm

(where was I.....oh yes....muhahahahahaha,

rako:ok now he is starting to scare me

rush:eh)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Rush wrote:
(where was I.....oh yes....muhahahahahaha,

rako:ok now he is starting to scare me

rush:eh)

(HAHA, YOU'RE NEXT, BITCH. *pokes Rush in the face*)
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm

) *watches with a grin* Hehehehe.....(
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:52 pm

huckles struggled even more, trying to break the chains on his arms and legs, so that he could kill honic, right here, right now
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Streak appeared out of nowhere. "damn it that fucking teleport dosnt work" streak said gruffly. "um the hell......rape.....ok then...." streak said begining to watchthe whole thing.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:22 pm

"hey streak" projection said, "want popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm

"nah I'm good I already have some seseme seed clusters" streak said taking out a few balls of seseme seeds and began o chew on em
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 pm

huckles got ready, he knew honic would go further, he struggled even more
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:41 pm

(did you get bored of honic X huckles?)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 am

projection_da_demon_king wrote:
(did you get bored of honic X huckles?)

(No, I just can't think of something yet. I have this weird thing for sex scenes, where I often can't think of anything to say until a certain day...)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 pm

(hm anyone want to get it up the ass from streak)
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 pm

)You care what gender or not Rush? Just wanna know.(
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:27 pm

(hmm...female muhahahhahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm

)'Kay. Tell me the setting and I'll put my girl in.(
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 pm

(hm....a forest *dark smile* muhahahahaha

rush:he has been playing too much left 4 dead 2

well I am honoring bill and his sacrafice

RIP bill the most bad ass vet there ever was)
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 pm

)Who??(

"Why'd I come out here?" somebody muttered. She was a soft lavander hedgecat. Her eyes were bolth a jade green and honey yellow. She had long brown hair, with a violet tip on her one curled bit. She wore beatiful light blue eyeshadow, and a bluw shirt that exposed much of her stomache. She also wore a light blue skirt and sandles. On her arms were white sleeves, somewhat wispy. She had blue bracelets as well. Walking, she looked around, her cat tail swishing slightly. A small earring was in one ear, a crystal blue heart. She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

(bill from left 4 dead,the old badass)

"eh im out" streak said dissapearing. "now then what to do" streak said flying slowly over a forest,his black scales shined in the light. "what to do" streak mumbled to himself before landing on a tree. "well hello there" streak thought to himself as he watched the cat slowly licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm

THe hedgecat kept walking. She sensed something wrong though, and glanched around nervously. "A-A-Anybody there?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:56 pm

"I'm here" streak said dropping down from the tree looking at the cat with a lust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 pm

She jumped somewhat. "O-Oh" she said "H-Hello." before walking around him and continuing on her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: