projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm

"well what are you doing walking alone in this scary forest" streak said. "stuff goes on in this forest,you should be walking alone" streak said walking by the cat
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm

"I came here because I could" she replied "And my best friend hid my favorite amulet in here. I'm going to strangle him when I get back" she she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 pm

"ah,you best not wander off the path,bad things have happened in this forest" streak said
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:05 pm

"Like what?" she replied "Me getting raped? Bah, not gonna happen" as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 pm

"it could happen" streaksaid smiling evily before pinning her to the ground. "I told you the forest is a dangerous place" streak said before roping her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm

She struggled, eyes widening in fear. "Asshole!" she spat, still squirming.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 pm

"now now,no need for name calling," streak hissed before putting his claw over her throat to keep her down. "now then let's see what you got" streak said before beging to finger her wih his oter claw
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:21 pm

The hedgecat glared. She tried kneeing Streak in the soft spot. "Get away from me!" she shrieked in rage.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:23 pm

"please that dosnt hurt dragons" streak said smiling his long forked tounge licking the side of her face
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:25 pm

She shuddered somewhat, still struggling to get away.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:29 pm

"don't worry,I'll be gentle,for a little while" streak said tearing off her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Her eyes widened even more, a blush on her face. She wore only really lavey white undies now. "S-Stop this" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm

"you know,I like you already" streak said still fingering her
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Her eye twitched. "I'm gonna kill you in your sleep" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 pm

"I don't sleep" streak smiled evily before slowly pulling off her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

She whimpered somewhat, struggling even more.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 pm

And the fun begins" streak said darkly before putting his stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:47 pm

(Oh gods, Rush. I think I actually know who you're talking about without looking for a reference. D: )
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm

(eh I get vivid when I'm bored)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Rush wrote:
(eh I get vivid when I'm bored)

(Nonono. I think I remember that guy from a fanfic that started out Sonic, but is now some kind of... universe of it's own! And I think it has that guy in it!)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 pm

(wierd)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 am

(... hey soluna, could midnight kidnap luna for rape?)
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm

projection_da_demon_king wrote:
(... hey soluna, could midnight kidnap luna for rape?)

Me: Fuck ye-!
Luna: NO. *pulls out a GP 35 (kind of pistol), aims it at me*
Me: Sure!
Luna: *eyetwitch, glares at Midnight* Get any fucking closer, and I'm making your life demon HELL.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 am

war: *clamps chains around lunas wrists with demonic symbols on them*
midnight: those chains prevent the wearer from using demonic powers, plus they are made of titanium
me: perfect for binding a demon *injects tranquilizers into luna* oh, the scene is a dungeon-like bedroom, a medieval style bed, and a wall covered with pictures of luna, yes, he has minions stalking her
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 pm

projection_da_demon_king wrote:
war: *clamps chains around lunas wrists with demonic symbols on them*
midnight: those chains prevent the wearer from using demonic powers, plus they are made of titanium
me: perfect for binding a demon *injects tranquilizers into luna* oh, the scene is a dungeon-like bedroom, a medieval style bed, and a wall covered with pictures of luna, yes, he has minions stalking her

(Jebuz cheese. XD Lol, my board is soooo popular right now. 3 lemons at once.)
Blurry eyes slid open, attempting to register the scene. The first thing she noticed was how damn heavy her arms felt. "...Fuck." She moaned, as the second thing regestered- a massive headache. Thank you, tranqualizers, she thought sarcastically. As a few moments passed, she eventually became alert once more. She was in some sort of dungeon-ish bedroom. "Oh, great. Talk about kinky, cliche, bastards who need lives." She grumbled, ears flicking back irritably. This person apparently knew their stuff, since they'd put a темное волшебство, or dark magic (as many called the demon powers), restraint on her.

(lol Russian words are Russian. ;D -brick'd-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: