projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 am

ooc: im booooooored
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 am

ooc:we could always get crusha involved sored

bic: "there you are press" a rather nasty and unkept lizard hissed quickly running over to press. "god damn it murderface, cant you see im with my lady friend" press whispered. "yeah yeah yeah look you gotta get to practice" murderface said. "tell the guys ill be there in like three hours" press said before shooing murderface away.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 pm

(Do an orgy! A very awkward orgy! lol-jking)

She hugged him, squeezing her breast up against his chest, "is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm

(lofuckingl)

"nothing just murder face bing a dildo is all" press sighed hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:03 pm

She pressed her self against him, rubbing up against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm

"are you trying to turn me on?" press chuckled as he kissed her on the neck
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 pm

"May be I am" She said in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 pm

"well i am enjoying that"press smiled gently gorping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:26 pm

She kissed him as she unbutton his pants. Insomnia got on her knees and unzipped his pants with her teeth. She kissed the head and began to nibble on the scrotum.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:35 pm

"well aint you frisky tonight"press said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:42 pm

She licked the head, before letting it slide into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:51 pm

press smiled a little. "well that feels good" he said as he groped her breasts a little.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 pm

She began to suck and let it go in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 pm

(its tempting to add in skwisgaar as a cock block)

"damn your too good" he said grunting lightly inbetween each word.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

(If you want)

Eventually she started to deep throat it.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:21 pm

(muahahahahahaha)
"careful your gonna make me" press said before letting out a breif gasp before coming in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 pm

She swallowed what she could before pulling away, she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 pm

"well you have a skilled mouth" press said as he kneeled down and kissed her gently. "odinz damsit what the hellz are you up to?!?!?!?!" a tall long haired white wolf said running over to press. "oh you sneaky dogz" the wolf said. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SKWIGAAR!!!!!! AND YOUR BEING A COCK BLOCK YOU DILDO!!!!" press yelled to the wolf. "well excused me for wansting to practice and you havs a strange taste in womans" the wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Insomnia, flatten her skirt but said nothing, she was confused how to react in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:03 pm

press punted skwisgaar away. "now then im sorry about that" he said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

"Maybe you should go?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 pm

"no your more important than thoes dildos" press said. "and besides i have to return the favor" press said with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm

"That sounds fun" She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 pm

"well" press said with a smile. "that does sound like fun"press said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:36 pm

She kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: