projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 pm

speed started to lick kmyia's shoulders,slowly moving towards her breats.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Kymia relax her body and laid back, letting Speed take over.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:50 pm

speed stopped for a second and looked at kmyia the continued to lick her breats gently before moving his hands down south.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:00 pm

She op-en welcomeing his presents,she moan softly.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:19 pm

speed gently rubbed her clit and fingered her while he gently kissed her neck
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm

She enjoyed speed's motions and scratched gently at his shoulder blade. Claws sinking in with every thrust, a soft moan escape between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

speed smiled a little, he stopped fingering her and began to slowly lick her cunt still gently rubbing her clit.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:49 pm

She gasped from the excitement and blushed lightly. Kymia squirm a bit and gabbed her breast.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:52 pm

speed began to lick faster and deeper hoping that she would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Her breathing went heavy as moan escape past her lips. She arched her back and let out a loud moan, Kymia gasp her breath and smile with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:12 am

speed chukled now massaging her breasts gently licking her cheeck with his rather broad tounge
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:39 am

She giggled and starching his neck, pushing her body against his. "More" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:53 am

"gladly" he grunted rubbing his member on her clit.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 am

"AW!" she blushed, waiting for it, grasping at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:04 am

speed smiled then put his cock in waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:13 am

"AH!" Her body jerk, she moans form the movement.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 am

speed let out a small bark then began to slowly thrust.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 am

She continued to let out soft moans, she nip at his neck and collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 am

he started to thrust a bit faster licking the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 am

Her moans got louder, "Harder"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 am

speed began to go hard and deep keeping a rather fast rythem
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:57 am

She blushed and moan, as she enjoyed the feel, scratching with her claws and licking at the blood. Kymia's body rocked back and forth, faster. She grabbed her breast, pinching and rubbed her clit. After moments(time) she bite her lip hold back her urge, wanting to linger at the feeling, her moans gotten louder and At a high pitch.Her body jerk as she let out a squeal, tearing at skin."Too soon," she thought as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 pm

speed didnt stop, he kept going finnaly sliding his knot into her cunt as he slowly licked her chest
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 pm

She moan again as her body tingle.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm

speed continued to thrust deeper and deeper eventually hiting her cervix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: