projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fifteen years later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

fifteen years later - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 pm

"oh no you dont" speed said with a rather pissed off look before he tossed a black hole under war. "well lets just say thoes tenetacles aint just for looks" i said cassualy tossing a grenade behinde me.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

war was not phased by the black hole, he made contact with rush

"dude, hes an ultra super awesome rare black hole demon, not just demon of war" i said to myself
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 pm

"fuck no" rush growled feeling a few bones break."watch out for the spy" i chuckled with a smile. "rape time" a guy dressed in a blue ski mask grumbled to himself as he dsiguzed himself as a demon before sneaking up behinde war and sinking a butterfly knife into his spine
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm

"A PUNY PINPRICK FOOL!" war roared before chopping the spy in half with his axe

"the only thing that hurts him is large swords, like greatswords, only giant sized, oh, and happy birthday man" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

"thanks sored, and the back stab should be an instakill" i said. "i didnt want to do this" leroy said appearing swinging his chain around. " i really dont but war you need to let go of him before i cut you into fucking bacon" leroy said as the chair grew a huge bastard sword at the end of it
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 am

"Leroy... you yourself should know... that the only way to purge mobius of angels is to destroy them, we need the territory to allow our warriors to aide us against the scum of heaven, if you stand in my way, i shall destroy you too" war said

"come on projection, if you want to destroy the angels this much, then you need allies" i said

ooc: where does nevva live?
also updated all my charries ages to be in line with the new plot
also added the high demons and gods lists(high demons lists have their real names)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

"you do realize, i am ten times more dangerous than you" leroy said with a dark smile on his face as he flipped his hood down to show a large scar that traveled down his face. "this should be interesting" i said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 pm

"nothing is stronger than me, i am as bloodthirsty and fearless as the powerful spartans, even though they were defeated while their hero was away, nothing will stop me with thor's hammer and satan's axe" war said

"where does nevva live again" i asked
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:26 pm

"hm..i think i heard her say something about a mountain top fort" i said as i took out a high powered rifle. "well you ever consider i am a trained assasin, and also, im a hollow" leroy said with a demented smile.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:21 pm

"heh, i once knew a member of the original assassins guild, told me they had to stick to the shadows to be effective, before i slew him" war said

"why the rifle?" i asked

a grey fox stood outside a large mountain-top fort, "i wonder how she feels knowing the father of her kids is on a crusade to take the world" he said to himself

espion was kissing honey on their way to bed after a days work of being a secret agent, when a group of police officers burst in, making their son cry, "what is the meaning of this!?!?" espion roared, "espion shade, you are being arrested for armed robbery, do you have an alibi for five o' clock last night?" the officer said, "that is classified" espion said while he was pulled away wearing handcuffs, "espion!" honey said worriedly, "dont worry honey-cat, i'll be back, always am, no-one can keep me down"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:25 pm

"you never quite know what might happen" i said looking through the scope. "but they arnt quite like me" leroy said with a twisted smile before wrapping his chain around war's neck cutting his throat with the bastard sword at the end of the chain.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

hails moved up to the oversized door, wondering what he should do to gain nevvas attention

war looked at leroy, and broke the chain, he dropped the oversized axe, and started swinging the sword like a flail, "bad move kid" war said

ooc: hop on facebook and join the app 'warstorm' its a card style game that plays automatically
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 pm

"oh you fucked up war" leroy mumbled taking out a huge knife. "hey bitch, its time to settle our little despute" a angry and all around pissed off looking wolf thing said taking out a bowie knife. "well if it aint luigi the fucked up spawn of two crazies" i said looking through the scope rather bored.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 am

the sword swinging on the chain scraped the floor, war was ready to swing to kill
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 am

"you know i could take out war right now?" i said. "oh fuck yeah" luigi said before dodging the sword and digging his huge ass knife into war's neck
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 pm

war pulled luigi off, "a measly pinprick" he said

"dude, his skin is as tough as kevlar, bullets dont hurt him" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

"kevlar my ass" i said . "this motherfucker with go through tank armor and it has drained uranium in it its fucking over kill" i said lining up a shot. "really then?" luigi said as his skin began to turn into bone.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 am

"you know, this world is so god modded, im kinda glad im practically god here" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 pm

"yeah but still" i said before firing a round sinking it in war's neck
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 pm

all war felt was a pinprick, he swung the sword at luigi

"i told you" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 pm

"get em mister b" little sister yelled as the big daddy charged into war. "eh" i sighed
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:34 am

"this is madness!" tails said beating off another lycan, "madness?" both war and projection said, "this... is... SPARTA BITCH!" they said in unison, projection went into overdrive and war grabbed the big daddy, laughing maniacally, he easilly ripped off the drill

i facepalmed at the random meme reference, a random demon appeared behind me and brandon, "excuse me authors, where does kim live? i wish to tell her that she is the best candidate for envy"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 pm

"well that ones broken" little sister sighed. "get out here mister b" she yelled as a large big daddy with a proximity mine launcher and a spiked gauntlet charged onto the battle field. "well aint that ironic, she's crashing at nevva's probebly plotting and sharpening her bowie knives" i said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 am

"thank you sirs" the demon said before leaving, the demon then appeared next to hails, "hello fine sir, can you tell me how to get in?" the demon asked, "i dunno" hails said

war went head on with the new big daddy, ready to rip it to pieces, "guys! get to cover!" tails said before becoming a large ball of mercury, "ah, the needle rain attack, perfect" the elemental ambassador said before covering in demon company in stone shields, hundreds of small sharp needles appeared on the mercury ball
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:35 pm

"you could have knocked" nevva sighed as she opened a hidden door. "call in subject seven" rush said with disgust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fifteen years later
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: