projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rebelion!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

The rebelion! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

"are you blind rush? three chicks just materialized out of your wall" projection said, "do you wish for me to destroy them sire?" plague said, "fire at will, war, take sonic to midnight, he will find some way to torture at out of him" projection said, throwing his cape behind him, deception cracked his knuckles and plague threw the hood of his cloak back while projection transformed into his demon form, roaring at the figures as his tentacles came out of his back
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"oh im not blind, i just enjoy a little civility before a fight" rush said sipping his wine
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm

The fox waved her hands, blasting lightning. THe cat blasted ice at the group, making the air forming into ice crystals. "Bastards" she spat. "May I try some wine?" the bat asked, ears twitching somewhat
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:16 pm

"why certainly you may it has a certain sweet yet tart undertone this time of year"rush said sipping his wine slowly
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

plague opened his mouth, and a buzzing cloud came out, "FLY MY PRETTIES!" he cackled as the locusts flew towards the fox

deception was grabbing the ice shards one by one and threw each one back at the cat

"its most likely blood, he has a weird taste for dragon blood" projection said in his now lizard-like voice
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

"well i enjoy the sudle flavor of the spicey and sweet flavor of the dragon blood, and besides, this is bloodberry, freshly plucked berries hydrated from the full moon and the blood of vampires"rush said smiling a bit evily
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:10 am

"thats... kinda wierd" projection said
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:51 am

THe bat waved her hands, creating a sheild around herself and friends. She stepped out of it. "Mmm...blood" she said "That'll be delicious." as she walked over, flames coating her sdo the attacks wouldn't kill her as she walked over.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:25 am

"here"rush said hending the bat a wine glass filled with his rather strange wine.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:22 pm

"hey! we were fightin' them!" deception said, throwing the ice shards down in anger, "and i have always rathered peace" plague said, his locusts flying back into his mouth and putting the hood back on
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:47 pm

"civility never hurt anything,besides everything will be good as along as fawful dosnt butt in"rush said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rebelion!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: