projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rebelion!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:45 am

Ok so this is post world domination

plot:sonic and pals are pissed that rush kmea and projection took I've te world and hate being opressed so they form a rebelion and try to save the world from the three chaotic axis leaders and ya so save the world but will most likely ultimatley fail so ya this should be interesting

setting:bloodlust (aka rush's new capital city)
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Can I put in people that are helping Kmea and them, just because they find them alright?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

where is projections new capitol? probly australia, but i think rush overlooked two charries, named charmy and vector, who have been living on the ARK for a year
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

A fiver says it's Sydney
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Kmea: Can i just eat the rebellions and call this whole thing off?!
Me: Thats no fun
Kmea: Fine!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

tails: i say melbourne
projection: i claim melbourne as the new capitol of the demon empire!
tails: gimmeh the 5 bucks
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm

No money for you gambler!!!! Muhahahha

rush:ya i think he was dropped as a baby

rako: meh

nevva:*holding two young kids* *sigh*

dragon guy:it's ok nevva

nevva:thanks en fuego *kisses him*

streak:ya he is my cousin *sigh* before you ask no he ain't gay but he sure looks it
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:02 pm

tails: *randomly punches en fuego in the face* i felt like it
me: meh, i think tails is jealous that the kids he created's mother is with en fuego
tails: *punches me in the face* i felt like that too
knux: tails! im gonna be a daddy!
tails: *punches knux in the face* i felt like that aswell
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Yep that's jelisy at it's worse XP

nevva: meh

rush:I'm just glad nevva's dad go into this it would have been pretty messy and I honestly mean messy

en fuego: *charbroils tails*
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Kmea: I still say eat them
You can eat them later!
Kmea: LATER NEVER COMES!-I wanna eat them now~!
Child
Kmea: *bites me*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:48 am

tails: bad choice pretty boy... *hand turns into a giant hammer* im not using my axe hand so that i dont kill you, nevva wouldnt like it if i did *hits en fuego hard in the head with the solid hammer*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:14 am

En fuego:ok now it's on *tackles tails then beings to strangle him with his tail
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:47 pm

tails: *hand turns into an axe* bring it on pretty boy *slices off en fuegos tail* if you wand your head attached still, i suggest you give up *brandishes axe and goes into a fighting style*
projection: hey nevva, i bet fifty bucks on tails winning
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Me: *waits* Can I have t5he body of whoever dies? I'm really thirsty.

Seria: I thought you were trying to give up drinking blood.

Me: Don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

hey i wanna join in i know i dont post much but come on T.T
Cc: seems boreing to me....
-_- who asked you
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Join

rush:he forced me to do this
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

tails: *swings axe at en fuego, aiming to decapitate him* bu the way, this axe is as strong as diamond, as sharp as diamond too
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:28 pm

all:=_=
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

a reddish grey hedgehog stood in the main room in melbourne's parliament house, a guitar in his hands, playing an instrumental version of 'scars of yesterday' by dragonforce, "you are pretty good at that song sire" a voice said from the next room, "plague, enter" the hedgehog said, the green hunched over form entered the room, the hood of his robe just barely covered his bald head, the opening of the hood revealed a green and wrinkled echidna face, "are you going to send for the rest of our troops? or are you going to keep them in our conquered countries to make sure no riots rise?" plague said, "i shall leave them to stop riots, we have enough protection here, even if you were the only one here" the hedgehog said, "thank you for the compliment sire" plague said, "oh, and before i go, do you wish for me to send for crusha?" plague said, "or would king projection rather be alone tonight?" "call for her plague, i need my queen at my side" projection said, "at your command sire" plague said before disappearing

(W00T! INTRO! yes, plague is a green echidna, i shall also describe other high demons once they appear)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:57 pm

"sir shouldnisend the invitations now?" a butler asked a large gruff looking wolf wearing metal armor under an untied black ad red robe,he had a large scar over his left eye and carried an over sized sword, his name rush. "send them out" rush said. "gladly sir" the butler said making invites to a party appear in projection and kmea's hands.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:01 pm

projection looked at the letter, "this better not be for no reason at all, i have a few countries to lead" projection said, before appearing right next to rush, "i have battled a few countries in one day, cant you see that i need rest?" the demon king said to his ally
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:05 pm

"we have some pressing issues" rush said. "there are a group of 'freedom fighters' bent on freeing the world" rush explained
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:07 pm

"tell me where they are, and i will crush them under my might" projection said, clenching his fist
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:09 pm

"we can't pin point their exact location and guess who they are" rush said tossing projection of a picture of a blue blurr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The rebelion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rebelion!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: