projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rebelion!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

The rebelion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm

"pah, uncle sonic" projection said, "and im guessing everyone we didnt kill joined him" projection said, "and maybe, uncle shadow is with him..." projection said
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

"did ou say uncle sonic? As in you are geneticly related to him" rush questioned
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:18 pm

"aunt blast married him, im also related to espio too, but only coz dad married his sister" projection said, "i am nothing like my relatives though, you should know... im the evil one, the rest are all goody two shoes" he said solemnly
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:21 pm

"ood,now then,would pu like some fine bloodberry wine? Or mabey a Ham hock?
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:22 pm

(story changed-Blast no longer marries Sonic-OH! Dont forget! Your related to Kmea too-well she's tied to the family-just not blood related...)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:25 pm

(you should have said something... but then again, he still classes sonic as an uncle, a hated one, but an uncle nonetheless)
"i would like a sacrifice, pre-raped if you dont mind" projection said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:29 pm

(Yes I am alive~ Story changed Blast still is a clone and got the feline dna from Kmea-she is Kmea restrictor-but that didnt work. When Blast died she was stuck in Kmea head-but Kmea ignore her(who wouda guesss)-Blast get free and Rollo....rapes her-oddly she liked it O3o-so they are going to get married. Thats why Blast attack Kmea-because so so madly inlove with Rollo)
(Go rape!)

Kmea was sitting in a chair the whole time. Sitting quietly in a dark corner watching them with glowing eyes. Her ears twitch, "Why not draw them out?" She asked in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:37 pm

(-.- lets just make it how it used to be, and make the new story an alternate reality...)

"good plan, but i think our three presences in the one place is bait enough, we just need it made publically, then they would swarm, and we would swat them like the bugs they are" projection said, clenching his fist around a random fly
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

(its mainly up to Tia)

She watched him unamused with tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:47 pm

"or maybe sire, we could instead place some bait, and make them come like they used to when the man of egg was alive, and destroy them there" came a voice from the dark corner, "great plan plague, did famine help you come up with that?" projection said, "nay sire" plague said coming closer, his hood was down, revealing the almost lack of quills on the old echidnas head, "all my idea" he said, tongue whipping out and snatching up the crushed fly, "excellent" projection said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Rush let out an insane chuckle "thi is gonna be fun" he said snidely before taking a sip of strange wine from a large golden cup. "ah the finest bloodberry wine yet" he said to himaelf
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

"any suggestions on which abandoned eggman base we use?" projection said, "i recommend the one that he had as a robot sire" plague said, "ah yes, the one outside of bloodlust, perfect" projection said, "are you sure that there will be no stragglers there plague?" a voice said from one of the other corners, "i am quite sure war" plague said, the lumbering figure came closer, his large hands covered in fingerless gloves, his body was basically a mountain of muscle, his head was covered in an ancient roman helmet, and clenched in one hand was a giant axe, double his size, with a head the size of his chest
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:10 pm

"now then,Lets get some mecha ready for battle shall we?" rush asked
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:17 pm

"mechs are too big, it would get the attention of everyone, we need something smaller" projection, "maybe we need a damsel in distress, and i would fit the slot perfectly" came a gruff voice from the door, "deception?" plague said, "you know my ability to deceive the enemy" deception said, he stepped out, he looked like a rough and tough hedgehog bikie in his current form, but his form shifted, and he looked like a teenage female hedgehog, "maybe we could yell 'rape bloody rape'" he said in his now feminine voice, "good plan" projection said, a line of blood ran from under wars helmet

(lol, epic nosebleed lol)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:22 pm

"hm...well we could try out the minimechs we have been working on" rush said. "I heard rape!" streak said strutting in
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:26 pm

"i kinda like deceptions plan" projection said, deception shifted into a form looking like project, "i am grounding you young man!" deception said in a voice like projects, "its not funny deception" projection said, "awwwww" deception said shifting into a copy of sonic, "were sonic fuckheads!" he said, basically bagging sonic, "now that... is funny" projection said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:37 pm

"you lure them in,and we subdue them withthe mechs and then as a finisher we torture him and turn him into a nice rug" rush suggested with a completly evil smile
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:58 pm

"ill go set the bait" deception said disappearing, "get ready, coz we might have to wait a bit" projection said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:30 pm

tem minutes passed, and then deception phoned in, "i have sonic being over protective, he says i remind him of an old crush he once had, im going to lead him to the robo-eggman base, get the attack ready" came deceptions female voice, "lets gogogogogoggggogggggooooooo!" projection said, the demons ran out the door then disappeared
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:43 pm

"Hmph" Somebody muttered, a picture in their hands melting from a spell "Seems somebody took our Earth. Time to go sisters. WE can't let this happen to us. Not when we deserve to win" as the paper fell. THe girl that stepped out had blue eyes and messy blonde hair. She wore maroon eyeshadow, a maroon shirt and fingerless glove and shoes. Her jacket and skirt weree a deep grey. Behind her came two figures, bolth still pure black from the mage's Magic. "We will end this" they hissed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:53 pm

(*makes cross with fingers* HISSSSSSSSSSS!)
the blue hedgehog followed the small grey one, 'she kinda reminds me of amy, before the craziness started' he thought, "so you really do know where a demon base is then?" he asked the female hedgehog, "yeah, i was held captive there, they raped me..." the female said, "you are lucky the rest of the sacrifice ritual didnt continue" the blue hedgehog said, "yeah, thanks for helping me mr sonic" the female said, "i want to rid the world of these demons and lycans, like everyone else, thats the only reason why im doing this" sonic said, a large metal building showed up in the distance, it looked like it had been abandoned for years, "looks empty" sonic said, "they can be very deceptive" the female said, a smirk arose on her face 'the fool is falling for my trick... projection and the others should be here by now...'
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:37 am

While everyone was setting up rush was sitting in the den of castle wolfenstine. "soon the truth shall be found" rush said to himself before slowly sipping from a glass of strange dark red wine. "soon" he repeted as a large tapastry behinde him slowly fluttered a bit. "oh father if you could only be here" he said taking another sip. "if only,if only" he said smiling a bit evil as the wine began to stain his teeth like blood. He began to laugh darkly as his eyes seemed to glow a dark crimson.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

projection and the high demons hid in the shadows, as the blue figure entered, looking around, they closed the door, the blue hedgehog looked behind him at the slam, he then looked ahead, seeing the grey female hedgehog's form twist and contort, becoming a demonic looking hedgehog, "fool, you fell for it" came voices from behind the hedgehog, the last thing he saw, was a giant like shape grabbing him, and a sharp hit to the back of his neck

the five shapes appeared before rush, first, plague appeared, then war, who held sonic by the feet, then deception, then projection, "we have him" projection said
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm

"Too bad for you we want this Earth for out own" the figures hissed, melting out of the shadows. The other two had the shadows melt off them now. One was a lavander, with deep grey wings, a deep grey shirt and black pants, along with black sleeves. Her eyes were a bright yellow and bright pink and there were almost compleatly hidden tears in her clothes. The other was a golden fox. She had a maroon heart, like Rouges(only it shows alot more) with a grey shirt underneath, still showing everything. She had a black belt and maroon skirt. She had one really deep grey gloves and a silver one. Her eyes were red, with what looked like black blood dripping from it and hair that was somewhat oranger. "Now listen here bois(boys)" the fox said, hand on her hip with a slight smirk. THe bat nodded. "Sugah pies, you picked the wrong gals to mess with" she snarled. THe cat winked.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Good" rush said smiling evily. "now then what shall we do to the blue blur to make him talk burn his skin off,flay him...oh what could we do" rush said sipping his wine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rebelion!   The rebelion! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rebelion!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: