projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:34 pm

"oh ya" luigi said. "moron" rako sighed. "call in subjects 1 through 6" rush yelled. Six large disfigured creautes lumbered out of their cages. "oh fuck!" streak yelled in pain. "don't worry I got this" speed said before letting out a high pitched sound wave that acted as a concussive wave that blasted the bugs away. The creatures began to wrestle with the mechs. "call in sideswipe and der glocke!" rako snarled.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:35 pm

"an attack?" Kmea ears twitch as she overheard. Demit appear in front of Kmea, "Reports where coming in of a army heading this way," He began, "I have ready solders from section 1-D and the battle tripods ready, if you decide to side with on..."
"I never really liked Projection nor his family..." She said stepping out to the chaos. "Send in the troops and side thee with the lycans..."
"Yes my Mistress..." Demit disappear as demon-soldiers bearing the mark of the Order charge into the fight, tearing the infidel demons in two, like the were nothing more then paper. The Tripods began to attack the demonic-mechas.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:40 pm

projection run full blast at demit, "so kmeas troops join the battle, the more the bloodier" he said to himself, deception shifted forms behind a building, appearing as a tripod, he attacked them strongly

projection arrived at demit, jumped mid sprint grabbed him and slammed him unto the ground powerfully, "i shall keep you alive whelp, but i want you to pass on a message, tell kmea, that i will destroy her after i am done with rush and speed" he said before rippijng demits arms off
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 pm

"looks like kmea has joined the battle" rush said. A large steam punk mech appeared in the battle. It hissed with blue steam. It had a chaingun one one arm and a plasma shotgun in the other. "der glocke get your ass out there" speed yelled. A large robotic dragon appeared next to streak and speed. "hey man we really needed your help" streak said to the dragon. "tell me about it brother" the dragon said before blasting a bunch of demons using eye lasers
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Demit began to turn into black smoke he let out a small cocky smile, "Why dont you tell her that yourself" Demit turn into smoke and faded away.
Kmea Tackled Projection to the ground quickly grabbing his tentacles and ripping them off, using them to strangle him with them. Her eyes flashed as the humanity began to leave her body and mind.
"Ita been a while since I ate a demon outside of the order" Her voice sounded inhuman and she laughed madly as black blood dripped out of her slit wrist and blacks snakes crawled out, wrapping themselves around Projection.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 pm

"damn" speed said noticing what kmea was doing. "zeel,please help us" rush prayed. "man this is gonna be fucked up" rako said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 am

"well well well, i havent killed a traitor myself, lets see what its like" projection said before flipping kmea off of him, "i have the power of ten thousand of the greatest demons, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 am

"I dont know" She smiled darkly, "Want to find out? I have grain the darkest gem back, I have regain my full power~"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 am

"im not at full power yet, but i will be in a few minutes" projection said, his tentacles were already regrowing, at that moment, his muscles got bigger, his legs grew longer, his arms grew longer, his claws resembled swords, his eyes glowed a dark red, "ready for the ultimate destruction kmea?" he said, his voice had grew deeper, and sounded eviler, he flexed his hands, his tentacles sharpened, and he charged at kmea
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 am

She grabbed the barbed wires around her neck and tighten them, "You better not disappoint me~!" Her fur began to get dark. She stopped Projection and gripped his lower jaw, twisting it til it popped out of place then ripping it off. "Your annoying when you talk.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 am

"well that's something" speed said "yo speed!" rush yelled tossing
him the split emerald. "oh this old mofo" speed chukles darkley
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:27 am

another jaw grew in its place, "and you annoy me traitor, going up against your own kind, it sucks when you know our weaknesses, and we know yours" projection said

midnight grabbed onto streak and climbed up, "speed, do not join that fight, i promised queen crusha i would not let any of you get hurt, projection is the strongest of the previous ten thousand kings, i know this, because he has what the others didnt, family, ambition, love, if you die, then rush would attack, then one by one your entire lineage will be destroyed, and all that would be left standing... would be crusha, stricken with grief" midnight powered down, "i trust you all, if i could, i would stop projection from doing this"
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 am

"Like I was better with them..." she sneered, her claws long and black. Kmea charged at Projection slashing at his under belly.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 am

projections own claws blocked kmeas, and he took a stab at her while she was in close, "heh, i knew you never liked my family, and i never liked you" he said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 am

"Be useful, and tell me something I dont know..." She said backing up taking a sallow wound from Projection. In a fury of black smoke the wound healed.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:27 pm

)I wanna join this one. *smirks evily* Might I? It'll get a whole fuck-ton bloodier.(
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 pm

"we don't die that easily,or at all" speed said smirking before he began to chant,he began to change and eventualy became a nasty looking almost demonic version of himself.he laughed insanely. "takem out" speed said before jumping off of streak and fell to the ground leaving a huge crater in his wake. "go back to hell" speed said before punching a demon in the face with is now blade like robotic arm.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:49 pm

"im warning you! you wouldnt like him when he goes into 10000 demon mode, he uses the souls of the fallen to power him up!" midnight said

projection giggled insanely, souls started whipping up from the remains on the battlefield, one by one they went into projection, making him grow, warping him

"oh crap.... 10000 demon mode, HES GONNA GO BERSERK!" midnight said, the high demons and remaining demon troops, backed away, some reverted back to their normal forms, others disappeared, while some had their very souls ripped from their bodies

projection was as big as rush's castle by now, he stopped growing, turned, and went for speed, he picked an airship from the air, and ate it whole, he stopped right infront of speed, and picked him up
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 pm

" now that's just plain cheating" speed sighed. His blade arm turned into a metal whip and wrapped around projection's neck before he slit projection's throat using the whip. "bitch" speed said before disappearing then reappearing on proejctions shoulder ten transforming the whip back to the blade and shashing projections eyes as he appeared on projections head.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 pm

projections tongue whipped out, and licked speed, "you are tasty puny mortal" came the now booming voice, "you would make a fine stew with the rest of your bretherin" he said, "and i shall keep it all to myself, do you know who i am? YES! I AM NOW GREED!"

"oh shit, greed has been locked away within projection!? he was locked away four thousand years ago!" midnight said, "it was nice knowing you all" plague said, "shut up plague, were not gonna die" war said, "if you insist" plague said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 pm

"we are not mortals you fiend!"rush snarled. "we are gods in our own sense" speed snarled. "blast em!" Shasha yelled as lycans began to blast projection with holy water.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Watching were two glowing eyes, one red one aqua. "Mmm....I think I should go have some fun" she mummered, red eyes glowing. The aqua vanished, long metal blades apering between her fingers, as her fingers became claws. Her black hair covered her one eye, and she pulled out a staff. Two blades, one silver and shaped like a cresent moon, the other looking like part of the sun during an eclispse, appered on the edge. She laughed, her pale silver fur glowing. Ribbons made of what seemed to be blood wrapped around her chest, foring into a very small shirt, with strings holding it in place. A black mini skirt appered as well. She lept down, two ruby wrist rings appering, with black fingerless gloves. She had large black combat boots as well, her long hair kept in a ponytail. Stepping towards the fight, she hummed oddly, watching with bright eyes. "Time for Eclipse to have some fun~" she sang, blasting a burst of sun at Greed/Projection
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 pm

"ohohohohohooooooooooooooo! you believe you can defeat me? nothing can defeat me!" greed said

"wait... now i know why projection started this, greed started to resurface, greed was the 6000th demon king... we need to lock him away once more" midnight said, "how? plague was the only one there" war said, "and i remember the ritual perfectly" plague said, "come, chant with me as we approach greed" plague said, he started chanting in demon speak, it translated as "lock away the demon inside, bring back projection in his full pride, never allow greed out to play, unless his binds start to fray" repeated over and over, the other high demons joined him, the chant got louder, the demons then started

"whats this!? no! not that! anything but that!" greed said, the chanting reached a climax, "the chant does not have enough power... good" greed said

"JOIN IN LYCAN ALLIES! STOP THE GREEDINESS OF GREED! BRING BACK THE PROJECTION WHO ALLIED WITH YOU!" midnight roared
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"if we must I was kinda holding to kill something atleast" speed sighed. "you heard em boys patch your comsets to the gunship loudspeakers" rush said before the chant egan to boom from th gunships. "hm...interesting" zeel said appearing with a huge cigar in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 pm

"no.... too powerful... control... slipping..." greed said

"LOCK AWAY THE DEMON INSIDE! BRING BACK PROJECTION AT HIS FULL PRIDE! NEVER ALLOW GREED OUT TO PLAY! UNLESS! HIS! BINDS! START! TO! FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" midnight roared

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" greed roared, he shrunk, went back to projection, but at that point, the sky was blotted out, the vampires had came...

midnight stared at their queen, "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! NOT WHEN PROJECTION IS IN HIS FAMILYS HALLS!" he roared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next