projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I should Type something here, shouldnt I?
SOMETHING
Something
something

Its a rp with a PLOT! (Yay) And guess what?! *covers title* Kmea goes power hungry once again! Brings back memories; old times, huh? Why? BECAUSE I SAY SO!...and hormones from her current pregnancy has made her a bit....out there....THAT'S RIGHT! SHES PREGNANT! With a demon-lycan spawn from Satan's ass-*shot* Im a bit loopy today...But, THIS TIME SHE IS NOT ALONE!...Her baby's daddy is helping her~<3
To be....PLAYED!
Yeah~!
*flees from an incredibly-angry-demon*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm

And guess who the daddy is

speed:me

streak:sup bitches!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Thats right! Speed was desperate enough to go down on her~! *is treed*
B.C.: Why wunt you come down little girl?
I WANT TO LIVE! *hugs tree but branch gives out* Shit! *Falls and get eaten by B.C.*
B.C.: She tasted like a green-warhead-candy....minus the sweet part

I gotta think of a good intro....
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Speed:yep

rush:and he had gay butt secks with his dragon

speed:hey we were both drunk and we we alreadly liked eschother then,stuff happened,

threehole!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm

"GRAH!" Kmea snarled and swiped all the papers off her desk on to the floor in a anger-fury. "The Minister of the Runks wants me to sign a peace treaty. At the same time the High Priestess wants me to apologize on the behalf of the Order for destroying-I DONT GIVE A DAMN LICK!" She screeched in fury, cracking her solid oak desk in two.
"Calm down my Mistress," Rollo said in his monotone matter.
She slashed at him but he was too far.
"IF I RULED ALL OF IT!......if I ruled all...." She drifted into thought.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

"zeel damnit!!!!" speed yelled as he kicked a peice of metal. "sir you shouldn't get so worked up a large mech that looks like a hybrid of steampunk and a viking said kneeling down. "it's just I havnt had a chance to retool the aiming system" speed said calming down a bit. "ya while you do that I'll play with sideswipe" the mech said as he petted a large dragon like mech. "ya I could use some time with streak" speed sighed. "someone called me?" a large black dragon with a robotic eye (hint hint think nightfury) said as it strutted in. "hey buddy" speed said petting it's nose. "hey man" streak said as he huggle glompef speed. He wore only a spiked collar and a small side pack that he carried misc stuff in. "come on get off me" speed said chuckleing. "fine" streak said smiling as he stood up on his hind legs. "wait you can walk bipedal style?" speed asked as he got up. "ya I can,I also have aposable thumbs" streak smiled
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 pm

"If I ruled all-ILL KILL ANYONE WHO GOT IN MY WAY!" Kmea said coming out of thought.
Uh...M-m-m-Mistress K-Kmea" Small rat studded as he stood in the door way to her office.
"What?!-Yes what is it? Dont stand in the door way`" She asked the rat with a angry glare in her eyes.
He stepped into the office, "Well I-I have the p-p-p-papers y-you-" he was cut off
"JUST!....leave it at the door Ill figure it out..." She said trying to clam herself down
"B-but-" Rat shivered as Kmea eyes flashed and a blured image. She scared the rat and he backed up and tripped on his foot; crashing through the gothic-style bay window. People below panic and ran out of the way of the large shards of falling glass and the rats body.
"GRRRAH!" She shivered in anger, "NOW I HAVE TO GET THIS WINDOW FIX! Why was the glass so thin?!"
"I think you need a break..." Rollo suggested.
She swung her hand back as to hit him but it didnt take Rollo long to realized that he should stay out of arms reach.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

"what to do"speed sighed boredly. "ya I'm bored to" streak said as he dropped down to four legs agian.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"Now, now Kitty-" She glared at him, "Sorry I mean Kmea, you should get so anger up, its bad for you..."
She snarled and open her mouth as inhuman word fall out as shadow demon surround Rollo and dragged him away. Drake was peeking through the crack of the door and was horror-stuck and flee from the scene randomly opening a portal and falling through as too no clue where he is going.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm

"hey guys" rush said walking into the mech bay as he streched. "hey bro" speed said. "hey man" streak said. "what to do today" rush said boredly.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Drake fell out of the portal in front off Speed and the gang. "Fuck! Never go into a portal face first..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm

"well look who is here" speed said. "can I rape him?" streak asked. "not yet" speed said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm

"YOUR PSYCHO ASS BITCH HAS LOST IT!" He snapped at Speed while he stood up. "She gone power hungry again, all because of your spoiled seed!" Drake said in a very dark tone. "She plans on taking over everything!...well most of it to be destroy, BUT STILL!"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 pm

"hm...sounds like fun" speed said. "an before I forget,streak rape him" he said chuckling darkly before streak tackled drake then analy raped him.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

"You shouldn't support her" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 pm

"says the guy who is getting it up the but unwillingly" speed chuckled
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Kmea was in her office tearing the limb off of her most-unlike secretary and devouring them.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Speed sudenly disappeared. "well hello" speed said appearing infront of kmea.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 pm

"ah..." she crushed the guy's rib cage under her foot, "Hello hun~" She smiled .
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

"I heard ou want to take over the world" speed said sweetly
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

"Then I need to do a better job at "Cleaning out the office'" she said then smiled at him and hiss" Yes, I am..."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

"aparebtly but drake is getting raped so eh" speed said. "so you want me to bring in an army of mechs" speed asked
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 pm

"you'll help me?" she smiled, "Yes please"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 pm

"I gladly will and I'll see about getting rush to get some 'help' " speed said smiling evily
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm

She smirked evilly, "Your such a doll~" Her eyes drifted to the secretaries hiding in the corner. The twitched in fear when the realized Kmea was looking at them, "I want to attack the runks first....wipe them out for goo~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next