projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 am

projection appeared next to rush, "and why not? YOU FRIKEN ATTACKED US AND I WAS READY TO GO CLAIM FRIKEN GREECE!" he yelled at eclipse, ready to throw the nearest object, sword, or even shard of wood, right at eclipse, he was angry that his shadow had betrayed him, after his 20 years of feeding and caring for it
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 am

Rusha appeared out of nowhere. "well the fun is still going" she said smirking evily as se pulled out two huge revolvers. "ah yes the .746 caliber jackels" she said before chilling evily as she loaded them with strange glowing rounds. Her rather sexual outfit turned into a long sleeved battle ready suit of strange high tech chainmail.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Cc waited for Kmea to plan the place to attack while she smashed down a town of buildings
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Kmea sniffed the air, she smelled a runk, locating it quickly. She tracked it down; when she found it she didnt hesitate before tearing it apart. "I hate Runks!" she hissed. She licked her lips and let out a low rawr.

(Idk as to what I should type)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 pm

"ah has a hot battlequeen hehe" projection said before stepping up beside his wife
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 pm

"ENOUGH! Of your mushi-goushy-love talk!" Despair growled in annoyance stomping her paw sending out a shock wave knocking everyone down.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 pm

"why hello there hot stuff" crusha said winking at projection. "mam we have captured an assasin that was attempting the murder of your husband" a lycansaid dragging a large semi consuous vampire to her. "well looks like someone needs to pay for their crimes" crusha said evily as she pressed the vampire to a wall before blowing his head and torso off and the wall behinde the vampire using one of her overpowered revolvers. "punishment is due" crusha said with a dark smile
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 pm

With a sweep of its hand, Despair took out a small group of, both Rush's and Projection's soldiers. Despair laughed and squashed a few more.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:06 pm

"OI! DONT MAKE ME GO GREED ON YOU!" projection yelled, "sire, that would be unwise" plague said, "the meaning of life... is bucket" midnight said, "what the fuck?" "FOR PONY!" midnight ran at despair, chewing its leg, "itsh naut da shish of you biet, itsh hau you ush it" midnight said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 pm

(YOU READ LOOKING FOR A GROUP TOO?! Sweeeeet~!)

Despair Kicked Midnight off and let out a evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

"jut ignore it honey" crusha said huging him from behinde. "well this officaly over" rush said. "now then time to surrender" rush smiled evil as he began to walk slowly an forbodingly towards castle wolfenstine.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 pm

(i think later its time for midnight to break into song... lol)
"fine" projection said "THIS IS SOOBA!" midnight roared attaching himself to despairs leg, "I AM ELTTIL HCTIB! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", "what kind of mutant type or marijuana is he on?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 pm

"come on there is fun to be had and many people to execute" crusha said gleefuly as she led projection over to rush who was making the vampires sign a surrender
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:20 pm

(*is trying to think*...)

Despair shook harder, finally after a minute or two Midnight flew off. Lifting up its paw it stomped on Midnight.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 pm

midnight broke into song:
"Excitement about, I almost cant wait
Relax, I don't want your baby, I already ate
Thought I do tend to generaly kill,
kill things that don't fight back

I see this village, what does it hold
What should I butcher with fire or cold
Conveniencal you'd think

He's a pathological, bluntor's, the homicidal maniac
I kill kittens, and puppies and bunnies.
I maim toddlers and teens and then more

You see a wife, I see a widow
But what then, cant you see, I kill for

I want to incinerate and decapitate
I want to melt, want to melt some faces
Watching the peasant oh what do they call it? ah grieve

I suppose to be undead, theirs not much to life
A soul is needed for loving and feeling
How does this all not make me? ah what's the word again?.

You've nowhere to hide, nowhere to run
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun
With infinite glee, it's going to be me, that slaughter the world

How could I glare, into these eyes and then not stab them
How could I stare at their loss and then not laugh
I cut it in half, then I graft is head back onto his shoulders
Or after I lop it, I make a puppet, on top of a stick

I am a lord that is sometimes bored
Have some urges and need to fulfill them
After my mayhem I simply don't?. what�s the word? care

The stench in the air, the smell of the gore,
the carnage for greater than any whore
My legacy, death becomes me, I'll slaughter the world!"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:29 pm

"that's it I'm gonna brake his fukin legs" rako hissed agrily
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Despair pick up its foot to kick Midnight to the other side of the planet. Suddenly in a bust of smoke Despair wobbled to the side and screamed in pain. As the Order began to get attack by some Runks. Despair licked it leg, healing it with slavia. Leading the massive Runk attack was Lazordno. Despair growled in anger.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:17 am

"FOR PONY!" midnight yelled as he ran at lazordno, "crazy thing" projection said mainly to himself
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:27 am

"wow,just wow" crusha said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:34 am

"wanna have sex?" projection asked his wife
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 pm

despair fired a beam at projection then at the others then looked at lazordno "who is this guy?" Cc asked
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:03 pm

"mabey later I have to exicute some war criminals" crusha said winking efore disappearing
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:11 pm

"Fucking! Lazordo!" Kmea hissed, "He was kicked out of the Order-shit happen and somehow he ended up as a Runk leader..."
Lazordo fire again as Despair jumped to the side dodging the attack.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm

"oooooo i see well may i try something?" she asked smirking darkly
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:50 pm

"Go right on~1 My lovely sister~" Kmea smiled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again   Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kmea Goes Power Hungry Once Again
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next