projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Chelsea put Niche down then looked around to see her littie pink bitch Cc walk by she ran towards her "HEY RAHARU!"She yelled Cc turned around the two were both locked in eathothers gaze with the same insane look on there face.Bb slid around the corner "oh no not good"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:44 pm

"my god Cc is gonna kill her" niche said, "lets sit back and watch" PJ said, "i dont know whats worse, chelsea, or her insane charries wrath" ian said

"alright, crusha, get to setting up the C4, kim, you set up the ice bomb, ill set the bola cannon" shadownian said moving towards the place he would set the bola cannon

"im lucky ive got a bladder of steel" byte said, "not a literal one though, oh and when you see crusha and kim next, tell em that project has gotten over what crusha did with niches room, so they can come over again" byte said getting up, "oh and rush, project told me to tell you that he has some new magic he wants to show you" byte said almost forgetting the small piece of juicy info
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 pm

"rush?" the frilled dragon said looking over to rush. "well looks like my little charrie has evolved so" the frilled dragon said. "master!" rush said nealing to the friled dragon (zomg rush is aware that he is a rp charrie!) "please I'm not your master just your creator" the frilled dragon said. "then whatshould I call you?" rush asked. "just call me by my name bradon" Brandon said. "let's all go" Brandon continued as rush left with Brandon. " mehehehehe" Kim chuckled as she put a seal on the door knob that would freeze chaos. "this will be good" crusha said as she rigged c4 under chaos's favorite chair. "thuds aught to be good" rako said watching cc.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

ooc: how the hell!? i didnt know that you were already on mobius, or did you wake up before i did?
bic: "ready, chaos will be coming out in five minutes, hide, and make sure you are out of the blast radius of the c4... wait, how strong is that c4? coz if its too strong the ME might blow up with us in it" shadownian said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Ooc: freak acident involving my stupid freinds science expiremnt

bic: "strong enough to make choas fly from the seat of his pants" crusha said as she hid using a invisibility projector. "this will be fun" Kim said as she turned into the shadow of a tbale and waited.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Cc pulled her gutair off her back and begain to attack Chelsea who just stood there and smiled she grabbed the gutair as soon as it hit and swung Cc into a wall she begain pressing random buttons on it inti'll it became something that looked like the eclips cannon."Holy shit!" Cc said blinking "I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD DO THAT"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 pm

ooc: ah
bic: "duuuuuude, this is gonna rock!" shadownian said becoming a black flower in a flower pot far away from the chair, chaos then came out, freezing when he touched the door, getting tripped by the bola, and after managing to get to his chair, being blown into the air, becoming a splat on the room, shadownian cracked up laughing, "man kim! i havent laughed like this scince we glueed chaos' slippers to his feet, made his feces drip onto the toilet floor and blow him up with the gunpowder we put in the coffee tin!" shadownian said, "well well well shadownian, i see you still love making chaos to the god of chaos, all this chaos you create makes my non-existant heart swell with joy!" chaos said as he dripped from the room, his body reforming with each drip

"duuuuuude" niche, PJ and ian said all at the same time upon seeing Cc's gun's transformation
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:14 pm

sored wrote:
ooc: ah
bic: "duuuuuude, this is gonna rock!" shadownian said becoming a black flower in a flower pot far away from the chair, chaos then came out, freezing when he touched the door, getting tripped by the bola, and after managing to get to his chair, being blown into the air, becoming a splat on the room, shadownian cracked up laughing, "man kim! i havent laughed like this scince we glueed chaos' slippers to his feet, made his feces drip onto the toilet floor and blow him up with the gunpowder we put in the coffee tin!" shadownian said, "well well well shadownian, i see you still love making chaos to the god of chaos, all this chaos you create makes my non-existant heart swell with joy!" chaos said as he dripped from the room, his body reforming with each drip

"duuuuuude" niche, PJ and ian said all at the same time upon seeing Cc's gun's transformation
(its a gutiar that can act as a gun)
Cc flinched "what the hell are you gonna do!?" "easy my littie Raharu cut you down to size"She begain to charge up the cannon when "NO DONT DO IT!" Bb had tackled Chelsea knocking her down the cannon fired and shot a random star with enough power to distory a univirus.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm

"I know" Kim said as she and crusha began to gigle hard. "let's go see what that's all about" Brandon said as he walked toward where rako was. "heyeako" Brandon said his thick las vegan accent seeping through. "hey Brandon" rako said. "wow that's something" rush said looking at cc's guitar fire. "I know" brandon said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 pm

"dayum" niche, PJ and ian said at once
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Chelsea tiwched but put her hand on Bb's head " my my its littie haruko too your cutier in person unlike your sister"She said as Cc got up and swiped her gutiar back letting it change back into its form of a ricken backer 2001 righthanded gutair."Girl who the hell are you and why the hell do you know how to use my ax?" "becuse i created you" "YOU LIE!" "Im not i have proof too on the back of your neck you have a bar code no ones everseen but you and shia" "son of a bitch"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 pm

"i know of some facts that few know you my charries, like how niche has to use hairgel to prevent his quills from looking like echidna quills" ian said, "you son of a bitch", "no, my mum was completely human, she wasnt a dog"
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:27 pm

sored wrote:
"i know of some facts that few know you my charries, like how niche has to use hairgel to prevent his quills from looking like echidna quills" ian said, "you son of a bitch", "no, my mum was completely human, she wasnt a dog"
Cc just paused as Bb was a bit shocked as Chelsea picked her up and pulled her into a hug "Awwws Bb weres your kid i wanna tease the fuck outta Relko"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 pm

"well this is interesting" Brandon said as he polished his guantlet. "I agree" rush and rako said. "ok then so who is...creator of cc...zomg it's Tia!" Brandon said realizing who the cabbit was. "man this is weird" rako said. "oh shut the fuck up raki" Brandon said flipping him off.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Rush wrote:
"well this is interesting" Brandon said as he polished his guantlet. "I agree" rush and rako said. "ok then so who is...creator of cc...zomg it's Tia!" Brandon said realizing who the cabbit was. "man this is weird" rako said. "oh shut the fuck up raki" Brandon said flipping him off.
"the one and only"She said winking Cc walked out from the crator and walked up to Chelsea "woman your good" "im the best >.> you get over here too i wanna hug you too"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm

"hey Tia nice to see ya" Brandon said as he lifted himself using powerful telakentic force and hovered over to her. "god I hate having a gauntlet for a hand" brandon clomplained as he landed. "ya ya ya" rako said. "stfu n00b" Brandon yelled at rako as he fliped him off agin.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Rush wrote:
"hey Tia nice to see ya" Brandon said as he lifted himself using powerful telakentic force and hovered over to her. "god I hate having a gauntlet for a hand" brandon clomplained as he landed. "ya ya ya" rako said. "stfu n00b" Brandon yelled at rako as he fliped him off agin.
"yo Vid"She said smileing "this is kinda fucked up in a way seriously i think were all high or something and were all imageing this"She said sqweezeing the crap outta Cc
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"seems like you are the only one who knows what the fucking hell is happening to us!" ian said stepping up to brandon and chelsea crossing his arms
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 pm

"well I actually have no idea how I got here I just adapted I might be dead becuase I had drank a chemical mixture my freind forced down my throat, or we actauly somehow ended up on möbius and transformed." Brandon said as he looked at his large gauntlet hand. "ya I think your dead" rako said. "seriously rako shut up" Brandon said. "well this is a rather intresting development" rush said walking over to Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:51 pm

"i still say were all on crack or something"She said sighing letting go of her tiwns.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm

"well i cant be high, thats for sure, i mean, im fucking THIRTEEN!" ian yelled, "jeez, dont get your knickers in a knot" niche said walking up to ian, ian just kicked him in the balls, "oh shizzles" niche said, "DONT STEAL MY CATCHPHRASE!" ian yelled kicking niche in the gut, "jiminy wilickers" niche said, "the milhouse reference not help" ian said
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 pm

"think Chelsea think you got up tripped over the cord most likely slamed your head into a dresser and then passed out"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

"well I ain't high I may go to a hella gehto school but I am the 14 year old that stays of drugs" Brandon said. "Brandon you are a fucking idiot" rako said. "kalima!" Brandon yelled at rako before ripping his heart out. " fatality" rako said as he grew a new heart. "dam your a freak" Brandon said. "so fucking what" rako said. "I honestly think we may have ended up on möbius" Brandon said.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm

"im 16 i dont do drugs yet i get high off air"She said sticking her tounge out "And i thought we never astablished were bloodlust was"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm

"I WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART OF TWO EVIL SCIENTISTS! WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!" ian yelled, crying as if it was the end of the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: