projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 pm

"thats not was wierd AS BEING A FUCKING MOSQUITO! i get the urge to drink blood whenever someone with rare blood is nearby, it doesnt help the we are in bloodlust" ian said, he vaguely remembered leaving his computer on aswell, "my head still hurts" ian moaned softly
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Rush parked the farrari at the tavern and went inside. "eh I'm gonna wander round town" rako said as he straighened his tie and scouter before walking towards the park with a silver flask filled with dragon blood in it, in his hand. "ya we are gonna go round town too" Kim said as she put her arm around crusha and started towards thier club they owned. "you gonna grope me later?" crusha asked. "ov corse I will" Kim said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm

sored wrote:
"thats not was wierd AS BEING A FUCKING MOSQUITO! i get the urge to drink blood whenever someone with rare blood is nearby, it doesnt help the we are in bloodlust" ian said, he vaguely remembered leaving his computer on aswell, "my head still hurts" ian moaned softly
there was a long pause "were in bloodlust....."The cabbit fellbackwards and fainted.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 pm

ian looked at her as she fell, "why cruel world am i the one to wake her up?" ian said before slapping her face over and over, not stopping until she woke up

niche and PJ were just about to come up to an alley, when they heard a voice, "were in bloodlust?" it said, there was then a soft thud as the body hit the ground, then came another voice: "why cruel world am i the one to wake her up?" it said, then came the sounds of solid slaps, niche peeked around the corner to see a mosquito slapping a cabbits face over and over
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 pm

"hey niche" rako said as he passed the niche and pj. "whoare you two peep at" rako said with a small dark chuckle. He took out a butterfly knife from his hidden arm pocket and began to twirl and fancily toss it around. "so let's go" Kim said with a small ole as she walked with crusha to a large dance club they owned it was called kLuB. "how is busnes?" crusha asked a rat dressed in the classic bartender uniform. "good as usual bosses" the rat responded as he shined some cups.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:10 pm

"something wierd, a mosquito bashing a sleeping cabbit" niche said, "there are others sleeping in there too" PJ said pointing at the bear and dingo in turn
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 pm

"strange" rako simpley said as he continued to Jack around with his knife. "guess who got laid yesterday" rako said with a dark smile."so blackout how is the job" rush asked his old freind. "good" blackout simply answered. "let's just say it's better then usual"a kangaroo sporting a black Aussie slouch, a camo tank top,jeans, combat boots, and a saraded combat knife strung on necklace. "good to know" rush said. "well I lost a lef yesterday" blackout said with a sigh. He had a shotgun for a leg now. "well that's sad" rush said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:38 pm

"soooo, how ya been espio?" vector said, "pretty good, i have taught many, few have truly became ninjas" espio replied, "i thought you were a teacher at a normal school" charmy said, "this is the hero school charmy, i built it, own it, and teach at it" espio said, "soooo, you are gonna be the brains of the new team chaotix" charlie said to espion, "what makes you think that? i am in a band, i have no time to go on detective missions" espion said to charlie, "so your not gona follow in your uncles footsteps? we are folowin in our dads footsteps" victor said, "i get more money a day than the chaotix ever got in a month, im obviously better off" espion said, although, the past month had been hell scince niche's son was born, it had been hell every day, niche, betty and the baby coming over every day, betty breast feeding the little brat while watching him play guitar hero, and to top it all off, four days ago was the new moon, he, PJ, niche and his dad had to go to hell for three days, it was hell while betty and sony watched over the house

a shadow came... well, out of that shadows near kim, "hello kim, ready to annoy chaos some more? it said coming into a solid form looking like chaos himself, it was shadownians favourite form, and he wore it like a crown, "chaos told me more about your destiny too" shadownian said after a small silence
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

"wonder what rhubarb is up to" blackout though out loud. "why don't you go marry the bugger" the kangaroo said as he went to the back and started cooking up a new batch of fries for a strange green alien. "shut up pendragon" rush said with a smile. "ya I know" pendragon said as he served the fries to the alien in a basket. "gir" the alien said to his small robot. "we must take over this pitiful planet" the Aline continues. "ya ya ya take over the world you've been blabing about why not do it" pendragon said to the alien. (guess who the alien is)

"sounds like fun" Kim said as she shifted from her defualt hedgehog form and into a shadowsythe (mq not aq) "who is your freind?" crusha asked walking over to the new shadow and looking it over.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:02 pm

shadownian tried grinning, but in this form he had no mouth, so he couldnt, "i am shadownian, servant of chaos the god of... well chaos, my destiny is to protect kim... although we do get up to a bit of mischief, but never mind that, me and kim have known each other for ten months, i tell kim her destiny the more i know about it" shadownian said, "to mortals i would be a baaaaaad boy leaking information about destinys, although chaos does leak the information to me from his bouts spying on zues while zeus sits on the toilet" shadownian said
(ZIM AND GIR! LETS SING THE DOOM SONG!)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Ep your righ)

"hm so are you fuckable?" crusha said with a sly look at the shadow.

"oh be quiet you kangaroo" zim said angiely at pendragon. "ya I know" pendragon said as he took out a bottle of snigers "pass me a bottle of snigers" rush said to pendragon. "fine" pendragon said with a sigh as he came back with a bottle filled with a strange thick green liquid. "ah so tart yet so sweet" rush said before taking a large gulp.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 pm

"not in this form, this form is modeled after chaos, and has no nads, or other equipment for sexual intercourse" shadownian said opening a portal to the inside of the ME, "you are welcome to join us in annoying the shit out of chaos if you wish" shadownian said to crusha

byte walked towards blackouts pub, he was hoping that scince he turned 19 four days ago he would try something more alcoholic than scotch and coke, he opened the door walking over to blackout, "hey blackout, hows buisness today? if you ask how im feeling, i feel as if ive just come from hell... which niche has done this morning" he said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 pm

"eh why not" crusha said as she stepped through the portal. "and away we go" Kim said making a pop cultuarl reffrance as she stepped throughthe portal.

"good as usual byte" blackout said. "what will ya be havin?" blackout continued as Axel went about his usual busnies cleaning shot glasses. "oi what kind of name is byte" pendragon said with a scoff as he hopped up on a barstool and took a drink of his snigers.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:47 pm

"welcome crusha, to the inside of the master emerald" shadownian said, "you brought another person this time? jeez, and i thought your annoyances on chaos when you were by yourself were bad enough" an orange echidna wearing a tribal outfit came out into the entry hallway, "well hardy har har tikal, least i can keep friends longer than you can keep boyfriends" shadownian said with a litle bit of scorn in his voice, "well just dont freeze chaos again, it took me days to defrost him last time" tikal said before walking off, "bitch" shadownian said, "at this time of day chaos will be reviewing stuff about the shadows he has recently updated the destiny of, afterwards, he will go into the main chamber to read the daily angel island times, we need to set our pranks up" shadownian said

"some strange computer reference, my entire family have had computer references as their names, my grandpa was named floppy mac the hedgehog" byte said to pendragon, "i would like somthing stronger today, cant live my entire life just drinking scotch and coke" byte said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 pm

"well ain't this something," crusha said. "eh" Kim said as she flicked her rather long snake like tail.

"something strong eh" blackout said before letting out a hearty laugh. He went to the back of the bar and came back with a large cup of something rather pungent. "I mad this little concotion when I was your age" blackout said as he gave it to byte. "a whiskey base, a touch of scotch, a little dragon blood, and a tiny pinch of snigers" blackout said. "ya that aught to kill you or put hair on your chest" pendragon said as he sharpened the knife around his neck with his rather sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 pm

"hmmmm, something that will most likely kill me, ill try it..." byte said

"i call for setting a dry ice cannon in the chair, which will activate when he sits on it, i suggest maybe making a prank that will happen before he sits on the chair, like maybe putting glue on the doors handle or something" shadownian said moving to chaos' favourite chair
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:10 pm

"well I say we rig c4 on the chair, absolute zero explosives on the door handle to temprarily freeze him through, and a bola cannon to trip him up" Kim said.

"relax my daughter will restore you if ya get hirt from my drink" blackout said. Crystal let out a sigh as she preped a needle filled with a strange blue liquid in it.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:13 pm

"kim, did i ever tell you i like your style?" shadownian said in a happy voice, although, everytime she pulled pranks with him he said that

"okay" byte said downing the entire thing whole
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 pm

sored wrote:
ian looked at her as she fell, "why cruel world am i the one to wake her up?" ian said before slapping her face over and over, not stopping until she woke up

niche and PJ were just about to come up to an alley, when they heard a voice, "were in bloodlust?" it said, there was then a soft thud as the body hit the ground, then came another voice: "why cruel world am i the one to wake her up?" it said, then came the sounds of solid slaps, niche peeked around the corner to see a mosquito slapping a cabbits face over and over
The cabbit slammed her fist into his chin and her foot to his unhappy spot.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

"ooooooooh shizzles" ian said as both hits landed, "my fucking balls" he moaned clutching them, "fuck tia, why hurt me so? poor ian, poor poor ian, crushed balls, light fading" ian said, "dont be a drama queen" niche said from outside the alley, ian looked up... and to a surprise, saw niche, "OMG WTF!? I HAVE REALLY MET MY OWN CHARRIE!" ian yelled, "loony" niche said
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 pm

sored wrote:
"ooooooooh shizzles" ian said as both hits landed, "my fucking balls" he moaned clutching them, "fuck tia, why hurt me so? poor ian, poor poor ian, crushed balls, light fading" ian said, "dont be a drama queen" niche said from outside the alley, ian looked up... and to a surprise, saw niche, "OMG WTF!? I HAVE REALLY MET MY OWN CHARRIE!" ian yelled, "loony" niche said
"for one my names not tia thats my nickname my names chelsea and two this littie bugger must be niche!"She walked up to him and hugged the shit outta him "Hes so cute!"
Rah entered the tavern "God mom can run"She said sighing she noticed Zim and rushed over to him and picked him up "hello zimmy hows my littie slave inslaver"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

"your all loonys" niche said, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR FRIKIN NAME! sheesh, and to think your my friend" ian said still rubbing his aching balls
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 pm

sored wrote:
"your all loonys" niche said, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR FRIKIN NAME! sheesh, and to think your my friend" ian said still rubbing his aching balls
"Sorry im guessing you littie brother"She said blinking "I dont tell my name on Neo i have alot of emenys"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:32 pm

"fucking hell" ian said, his balls still hurt, "and for future reference, its ian" ian finished, "what the hell is neo? what kind of drug are you two high on?" niche said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

"eh I've been better" zim said eating a fry. ( I think I shall throw in my own trophy) "well niche looks like your in a tough spot" rako said with a snicker. "well he is still alive so I guess that's a good thing" blackout said. "I know" Kim said with a dark smile a evil chuckle. "well this is a nice little town" a cowl wearing figure said as he walked through town his flight boots making a clop sound with each step he took. He wore a large gauntlet on one hand leaving his other hand empty. "well I wonder what there is to do around here" the figure said as he entered blackout's tavern. He pulled his hood down. He was a frilled dragon (google that mofo up) he had dark tanned scales and wore a skullcap on his head (like bikers wear). He had black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: