projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:15 pm

me: good for you ^-^
projection: *wakes up* that was some great sleep...
betty: *in an almost the same nursery* okay silver, feeding time ^-^
baby silver: *baby sounds*
beaaty: *starts breastfeeding silver*
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Me it was fun
crusha: *ish holding a swaddled baby Leroy* oh boy *wide eyes, ish looking at a blue gem imbedded in leroy's neck*he is a blessed one
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 pm

projection: blessed by what? i dont know anything about lycan stuff, and i guess you dont know much about demon stuff, to us demons, it is prophesised that the son of a lycan princess and a half demon whom is friends with pain... will destroy the enemies of demon kind, and it will also mean, an end to the war of the half lycan half demons fighting the high demons, he is... our salvation
me: i dont have enough friends to have a sleepover, unless you count your annoying little brother staying for the weekend
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Me sleep overs can be fun with a few

Crusha: I don't even know how thatwas prophisised but he was blessed by the lycan god zeel
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm

projection: it was prophesied when the war of the hybrids and the demons started, about a mellenia ago
PJ: *walks in* i see you are talking about what we learn in demon history class, even though famine can drone on and on, shes quite fun at times, i remember one time she told us a story of how the first demon was made, she has been famine scince the dawn of time too, so she has seen everything she teaches us
projection: PJ, stop runnin' your yapper, sometimes you can drone on just like famine
PJ: sorry, ill go now *leaves*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Crusha: *ear twitch* ma lord I know you here

*a large shadow with red eyes ish cas on the wall*

the shadow thingy: ah so you have seen my handy work princess crusha till later *disapears*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 pm

projection: the first of the four warriors of salvation, the other three are a silver hedgehog, son of a dimension traveller and a half demon, the last two, are the twins of a crow and a fox
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Cruha:weell looks like nevva gets knocked up

nevva: damn it where the he'll is that stupid fox tails!!!????
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:00 pm

me: notice how i made two of my next gen charries, and two of yours the warriors of salvation? XD
projection: and niche's son is the second...
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Me:yep

nevva: where isthat bastard!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:09 pm

*an army of tails clones appears(in reality just 10)*
tails 1: am i th real one
2: or am i?
real tails: shut up clones, this is not a damn war, i only came to borrow something off project
clones: awwwwww
tails: why the hell did i give them AI?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Nevva:drags tails out f the room into a. Room with a nest with two egg in the corner, forces him onto one leknee* marry me or you will take a shotgun blast to the face *pulls out a hotgun and puts it to te side of his head*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:17 pm

tails: i knew this was a bad day to come over and get some parts for a new invention
random tails clone: thats why we came along
tails' shoulder angel: i say take the marriage
tails' shoulder devil: for once, i agree with angel boy over there
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Nevva: *ckok the shtgun* make yur choice
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm

tails: *gulp* okay
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Nevva:*puts the shotgun away* good choce would have been a waste to platter that iq of yours all over a wall *sits on the eggs*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

tails: *breath of relief*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Nevva:get over tail I want to hug your *gestures for him to sit next to her*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 pm

tails: -.- *sits next to nevva*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Nevva: hugs tails* I love you my hot piece of fur *nuzzles tails*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm

tails: i am screwed, literally
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Nevva: *small giggle* trust me you could end up with wrse *lays her head on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 pm

tails: like what?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Nevva: well you could have ended up with Kim that would be crazy and she is so...
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

tails: i guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next