projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:46 pm

me: kay... so does leroy come through first? he is supposed to be the leader
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:48 pm

yEp

Leroy: go go go!!!!!! *jumps through the portal wearing a strange blak and red biosuit carrying a multishot gattling granade launcher*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 pm

silver: *follows leroy* jeez cuz, you dont have to be like that all the time just because you are supposedly the leader
anna: lets just get this over with
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Press: *voice similar to Nathan explosion's* just enjoy it *wearing a leather jacket,skinny jeans,gloves with spikes on em, pearcing on the straight side,camo shirt,wearing a mask similar to army of two* this is gonna be fun *walks through portal*

Leroy: meh my whole family is like that I just go with it *cocks shotgun*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:01 pm

silver: i know, im related to them, remember?
anna: he does have a point leroy
silver: *goes demon form*(his is kinda like niche and projections, only he has giant fangs aswell)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Rush: what the zoom in on thoes four!

Rako: it's Leroy, and that must be the oters

press: let's get this pver with *takes out a strange looking pistol*

saint Dane: *out in the field* the he'll?

Leroy: oh ya...you know you need to act a bit mre actiony...full lycanic demon mode! *turns into his forementioned demon form*

press: eh *arm become a sword* I love being part shadow demon
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 pm

anna: all of you are show-offs you know that?
silver: shut up and start fighting
anna: -.-
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Press: it's my job

Leroy and press: *charge into battle*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 pm

me: she is gonna be in the mech i have on mq
anna: *gets her dark trapper NSC37 mech equipped with snowzooka and crows cannon ready*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Me:XD

press: I'm calling in my artillery *jumps into a huge black helicopter thn sings the lyrics to hatredcopter as he blasts enemies to a pulp*

leroy: let's dothis llllllllleeeeerrrooooyyyyy j kkkrrriiigggeeee!!!!

Rush: well this is interesting
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:16 pm

anna: get ready for some hurt *starts fring her crows cannon ans snowzooka while charging her elysium chains
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Press: this is fun

Leroy: ah the smell of blood in the well o don't know why time it is

press: zeel get your ass into this time right now

zeel(not the lycangod but the lycan amed after him): fine *enters portal* *wearing eyepatch, carrying granade launcher*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 pm

anna: TAKE SOLAR CLEANSE EVIL SCUM! *shoots a solar cleanse*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Zeel: *fires lob garnades into various groups of enemies*

rush: wow they are kicking ass and taking names

Leroy: too easy *whips his chain and arrow arm around and dicapitates sevral enemies*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 pm

silver: *runs up the side of annas mech*
anna: *throws silver high into the air*
silver: *changes midflight, slamming into an enemy*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Press: this is getting boring *presses button, hatredcopter turns into a sizzling striker mech* ah much better *fires off the dazzlers*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 pm

anna: try this on for size *charges up sunblade with solar cleanse and rams into the nearest enemy*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Press: I can top that *arm become first mates cutlass, slices muliple enimes in half with a single swipe of his blade*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm

anna: GIT OVA HERE! *pulls an enemy to her using elysium chains before frying them with a solar cleanse*
me: the dark trapper was this years halloween mech. i think
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:44 pm

The sizzling strker was the fourth o July mech and the first mate's cutlass is now a retired weponry from logos

press: tine fore the grande fanlie *fires a huge nuke from the mech's chest,nukes a small army of enemies*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:46 pm

anna: try this on for size *mecha opens up revealing hundreds of tiny rocket launchers, a single shot levels the area*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Press :and you though I was a show off
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 pm

anna: so? you three are major showoffs
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Press: true
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:53 pm

silver: yep, we are major showoffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next