projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Nevva: now why don't you go get one of your clones to get me something to eat *nuzzles tails*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm

tails: one
clone 1: yes?
tails: food, now
clone 1: preference?
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 pm

nevva:bring me spicey burritos and frapachinos
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:12 pm

clone 1: as you command *goes to get them*
tails: im glad i made him a butler
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:22 pm

nevva: now ten *kisses tails
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Me: *watches with a glare* Stupid fox.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 pm

tails: *doesnt resist* (thinking: im glad i drank that mouth numbing liquid, or this beak would hurt!)
projection: *walks to niche* hey bro
niche: hey projection
projection: you remember that one prophesy?
niche: the one with the lycan princess and the half demon? yeah
projection: i think, that is my son, the one in the prophecy
niche: and you think that silver is the hedgehog whom is said to be the cousin of the hybrid in the prophesy
projection: well, my son is the son of a lycan princess and a half demon whom is friends with pain, and silver is his cousin /and/ son of a half demon and a dimension traveller
niche: it is also said that the twins of the crow and fox would hatch soon after the son of the princess and demon
tails clone 2: master tails got that crow pregnant, from what clone 1 said, she has already had the eggs
niche: *eyes widen* i must call a demon meeting in hell, and for that meeting, the eggs and their parents must be present, and the lycan king too
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 pm

nevva: well your quite something tails

rush: *with his head general/advisor aka rako* well son the war is going good
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 pm

niche: *appears right next to rush* and this war will end very soon, a demon prophecy has come true, the demons salvation has come... in the forms of your grandson, my son and two eggs, the warriors of salvation have been born *disappears once more*
projection: *appears next to rako* did niche just come?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

rako:yes he did *loud rumbling* crap they found us

rush:shit
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 pm

ME: *leaps down infront of Tails* Hello fox. I hope you know something.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:54 pm

projection: crap, he has gone to make a meeting of the demons, he said himself that betty, crusha, tails, nevva, yourself, nevvas eggs, leroy and silver have to attend, something about the warriors of salvation
midnight: *appears next to projection* im lucky i got here in time *teleports everybody in the room to his house in hell* *turns on the air con*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm

rush:well we cant go to the base anymre *sigh*well this cant get any worse
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:02 pm

midnight: it can, niche has called a meeting, he needs you to attend, the same with a few others, we have sent someone to each
demon herald: *appears next to crusha* lycan princess, the high demon council has called a meeting, you and your young son must attend
demon herald 2: *appears next to betty* dimension traveller, the high demon coucil has called a meeting, you and your young son must attend
betty: oooookay
demon herald 3: *appears next to tails and nevva* tails the fox and nevva the crow, the high demon council has called a meeting, and you two and your eggs must attend
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 pm

crusha:*takes out a shotgun* fine lets get this over with

nevva:*makes nest andeggs shrink to the size of a small golfball* fine lets get gone
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm

midnight: shall we go rush? niche and the others should be there by now
tails: *follows nevva*
projection: *at the meeting grounds*
betty/silver: *at the meeting grounds*
niche: *at the meeting grounds*
famine: we are just waiting on rush now
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

rush:lets
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:18 pm

midnight: *walks to the meeting grounds*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 pm

rush:ok whats to happen next

nevva: well this augt to be fun
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 pm

famine: i have reason to believe that the warriors of salvation have been born! although two are still just eggs, in atleast 20 years time they shall be old enough to drive our enemies from this world! we have waited one thousand years for this day! the one to be leader, young leroy, son of projection, friend of pain, and crusha, princess of the lycans, young silver, son of niche, brother of projection, and betty, dimensional traveller! and the twins, still just eggs, children of tails the fox and nevva the crow
leroy the blessed, silver the warrior, and the unnamed eggs, twins of metal... they shall forever be known, AS THE WARRIORS OF SALVATION!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:37 pm

rako:crap i just got a report from the feild a strange portal appeared

rush: get a visual on it and put up the ironsights
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

me: i remembered my MQ password ^-^ maybe one day when you reach a high enough level you could battle me
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:41 pm

mE: dout it
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:42 pm

me: so what is the portal for? if it is for press and anna to come through, i still cant decide on what she should wear
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Me: just have her wear mech armor for now, and also it's forthe warriors of salvation from the future to prevent a terrible endless war by taking out the big baddy behind ot all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next