projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kim's first assignment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

kim's first assignment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 am

"smash em" kim yelled as she before opening fire onto the opposition. "fuck this is gonna be bad" sniper mumbled.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 am

"boom baby boom" View said as he threw the boomerang at sniper, the piece of wood rigged to explode if hit by anything other than his glove
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:41 pm

"just fuck me" sniper sighed before firing a arrow into the boomarang then ducking. "lets get this bastard" kim said sllightly pissed off before running toward's plauge's location.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm

projection disappeared and reappeared next to Kim, also running at plague, "well well well, fancy meeting you here" he said

"g'day mate" View said, standing next to sniper, "you got good aim for a Sheela" he said, "but do ya have the fist ta go with ya species?" he then said, raising his claws
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"oh you have no idea what i am"sniper said with a creepy chuckle as she seemed to twist and change before becoming a creepy looking bobcat. "yes it is" kim said firing at plauge's location. "you want me to call in thhe four horses?" sniper yelled over to kim. "not yet" kim yelled back
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

"heh, bobcat, dingoes are more vicious luv" view said

"oh no you dont" espion said, running faster
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 pm

"he is my fucking target" kim yelled before she pulled out a volcanic revolver then firing several rounds at espion with one hand while continuing to fire at plauge with her revolver with her other hand. (its a kind of revolver from the early 1900's) "lets get this done with shall we good looking" sniper chcukled. "its a shame im gonna have to kick your ass you're half way decent looking" sniper said before putting a sawed off shotgun to view's neck.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:56 am

"yer not half bad yerself" View said quickly turning the odds against sniper by swiping the shotgun out of her hands, "didn't ya know that guns kill people?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 pm

"its my job to kill people" sniper said pulling out a revolver than placing it to his chest. "call in thoes fucking horses" kim yelled. "fine fine fine, HEY BOYS GET YUR ASSES OUT HERE" sniper yelled before a large portal opened up. 4 large horses walked through it. one was all black with a yellowish mane with glowing white eyes. the second one was all white with blood dripping from his eyes. the thrid horse horse was completely black head to tail and mane with red eyes it seemed to have flys surrounding it. the fourth horse was red with gashes on it with a mane made out of flames. (can you guess who they are
Stallions Of The Apocalypse by ~Aviator92 on deviantART )
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"well well well mate, i guess it's mine too" View said grabbing a revolver with exploding bullets and placing it on sniper's head
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:28 pm

"great minds think alike i guess" sniper said with a crooked smile. "lets get this done" the first horse said as it began running towards espion as fast as he could. "yeah i just want to go back and fuck up some more guys on tf2" the fourth horse said as it ran at plauge, each step causeing a flaming burn mark on the ground.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

espion disappeared and then reappeared behind plague, "HEY KIM! DID YOU FORGET THAT DEMONS CAN TELEPORT?" espion yelled grabbing plague

"heh, maybe they do babe, whatta ya say we ditch 'em and go someplace else? or would you rather continue this?" View said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

"you just saved me time"kim said with a dark chuckle before dissapearing then reappearing behinde espion then filling both espion and plauge with killall rounds. "well it looks like this solved itself out so lets head to this nice little bar" sniper said putting her revolver away.