projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kim's first assignment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

kim's first assignment Empty
PostSubject: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

three figures stood idle in the hangars, a hedgehog standing next to a horse with a cowboy hat on, an echidna tinkering with a harley and a hawk standing cooly next to an extreme gear, "blade, how is the horse goin?" said the hawk with a metropolis accent, "he's fine, redy fer our next assignment" said the hedgehog with a texan accent, "good, because i think that is now" said the echidna with a british accent
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm

"well what am i going to do about betty" kim said as she sharpened her teeth with a butterfly knife. "well we could always give her a little sadistic sniping" a short kangaroo wearing a slouch and a vest with a nice number of sniper rounds and darts on it. "well that could be fun" kim chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

"ah, riders, there you are" projection said, "sire" the hawk said nodding slightly, "i have your next assignment" projection said, "whart is it?" the hedgehog said, "you, my ghost riders, my bounty hunters, need to disperse a meeting of our enemy", "who" the echidna said, "NOD, plagues new 'calling'" projection said, "right" they said, getting ready to head out, blade, the hedgehog hopped on his horse, and his head turned into a skull on fire and his horse slowly turned aswell, edge, the echidna turned on his Harley and the same thing happened, and sword, the hawk also changed, "you also have a newbie high demon coming" projection said, "if this is a high priority mission, then why send a newb?" blade said in a demonic voice
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:31 pm

"because i can fucking rape you all" kim said appearing in a large black cloud with the kangaroo at her side.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 pm

"hah, no unique flashy entrance? i thought all you high demons types liked 'em, a cloud was plagues, i thought envy would do something different" sword said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 pm

"im not one to be flashy" kim said. "you want flashy ill gut every one of you with my bushwaka" the kangaroo said really pissed off as he took out a huge ass knife that looked like a kurki but more seraded. http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/8/88/Bushwacka.png
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm

"hah, we are the elite bounty hunters of the demon king himself, three warriors from three different eras" sword said, "wild west, 1700s, i was employed by the last demon king" blade said tipping his hat, "britain, 1900s, last demon king aswell" edge said, "and i am from last year, the newest rider" sword said, "so look little lady, we will let you ride with us fer your initiation test, which is also our latest mission" said blade, "but any trouble and they will be reported and taken away from your test score, one hundred points each mishap" edge said, "the scoring is as follows, mission completed, two thousand points, each enemy killed, one hundred points, enemy leader killed, one thousand, you need two thousand five hundred points to pass" sword said, "so in otherwords, do your best kim, these guys are the best of the best, and also the strictest of the strict" projection said, "and kangaroo bitch, my tongue is sharper than that, and so are my swords" sword said pointing to the swords on his back
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 am

"im wolverine mean you sonovabitch" the kangaroo said taking out a mason jar filled with yellow stuff and a bow and arrow. "seriosuly why do you carry a jar of piss around sniper?" kim sighed. "because i drink alot of coffee and sit around waiting to shoot somethin" the kangaroo said.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:30 am

sword disappeared, "did i mention we are quick?" he said behind sniper, a hiss of steel was heard and the swords wound their way around sniper to her neck, one blade nicked her neck and a drop of blood formed
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm

"please you should see what i have to deal with" sniper chuckled as a lycan appeared near them. "yeah thats a spy. "erm...no i am not a spy" the lycan said nervously with a french accent. "taste piss" sniper said tossing the jar at the lyycan before the disquse flicked revielaing a man dressed in a suit and a ski mask. "damn it sniper stop being so parinoid" kim sighed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 pm

"right then, time to ride" blade said, "who do you want to ride with? me or blade" edge asked kim
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm

"i dont need a ride" kim said as a descreete motorcycle appeared. "lets just get this over with" sniper sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am

"try to keep up then little lady" blade said, the three 'ghost' riders were off like a thunder strike
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 pm

"funny" kim said as sniper hopped on the back before they quickly caught up to the three. "lets just make this quick i have to plan murders in a few hours" kim said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 am

"yeeeeeeehaw!" blade said, "the riders ride again!" edge yelled

"how are the tanks coming?" "perfectly, the first mammoth tank is being assembled as we speak" "good job tails, i knew i could count on you" "you can always count on me projection"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:35 pm

"tanks you say" rako said appearing next to projection. 'yeah yeah yeah" kim said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 am

"t'anks for coming rako" projection said, "oh god, tank puns" "and t'ank you very much for designing them tails"

"the target is the Ex high demon of plagues, he will be at a rally to get members of his army, your mission is to kill him, but it might be a false plague, his right hand man, deception, can shift forms" sword said to kim
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 pm

"so can i" kim siad. "yeah lets get this over with i have a open beer in the fridge and i dont want it to lose its flavor" rako sighed
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 am

"there will probably be hitmen hired to take him out aswell, so just take him out quickly" sword said

"rako, meet the mammoth tank, twin dual turbo engines, twin 900 caliber cannons capable of taking out even the strongest of enemy armies, mountable places for railguns, and even anti-air missiles, this is the pinnacle of mobile warfare" projection said, "and the blueprints can be yours, for the small price of your soul" "his soul?" "yes... his soul" "why would you want his soul?" "shattap tails"

"im in position" said espion, a sniper rife in hand, on top of a building overlooking a plaza with the nod symbol, a scorpion tail, "good, get ready to shoot plague, we need a neat headshot with that anti-demon bullet" came a distorted voice over a nearby radio, "roger, espion over and out"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

"yeah not happening" rako said "besides i could easily improve upon this design with my eyes closed" he continued as his eyes began to glow a bit.
"fine ill make it quick" kim said as she took out a neat looking revolver that had a etching of niche on the side of it and a broken heart etched on the handle. "get me the killall" kim said to sniper as the kangaroo handed kim a handful of strange glowing bullets. "looks like we got counter assassins" sniper said looking through her sniper scope. "ok ok" kim said loading the sniper rounds into the revolver.

(where the hell have you been man ive been bored)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 pm

ooc: got re-addicted to a game i used to play lawl, plus my net is capped till tomorrow

bic: "then you dont get the blueprints and i kill you for knowing too much" projection said, "soul or die, your choice"

"we can take them" sword said, "dont worry little lady, we got ya covered" blade said

"ghost riders, off to the west mate" came a voice off to the side of espion, "dont worry View, i just need one shot" espion said, aiming at the door plague was supposed to appear from, "looks like they got some rookies" View said, "just... a... little... longer..." espion said, a sweat bead appearing on his forehead, a figure appeared, he pulled the trigger... the bullet flew true...

plague stood inside the building as his body guard poked his head outside, and his head jerked backwards with neck breaking force, "well, he did his job" plague said as the body fell, dead
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm

"naw i got em" kim said as she let off two rounds seeking epsion and his pal's skulls. "you realise i have no soul right?" rako said. (what game and what do you mean by capped.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:33 pm

ooc: monster hunter tri, and, we had slow internet as of before 10:00 today (2:30, sent from school)

bic: "we got a shooter!" view yelled, espion jumped up and shot fire blasts at the bullets, incinerating them both, "CRIKEY MATE!" the dingo yelled as he saw the bullet, just about to pierce his skull, melt before his eyes, "crikey, i thought i was a goner!" View then said, "well, i hit someone, but not plague" espion said, "plan B?" View asked, "yep, get your Exploderangs ready"

"i saw fireballs" sword said, "must've stopped the bullets" said edge
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:11 pm

"fuck,switch to the heads on tactics" kim said as she pulled out a huge ass repeater rifle. "roger that" sniper said as she pulled out a bow and a quiver of arrows, a smg, and a kurki. "lets get this over with my shows are recordin" sniper chuckled before putting on a elongated pith hat. "this will be fucking fun" kim said with a strange twitch
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 pm

"plague or the other assassins?" view asked, "plague can wait, ghost riders first" espion said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kim's first assignment   kim's first assignment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kim's first assignment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: