projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:03 pm

sored wrote:
me: lol

Me: I do that just about everywhere. With the exception of forums, Neopets, and DeviantArt. OHSHITONTOAST, I FORGOT TO CHECK MY EMAIL AGAIN! *scurries off*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 pm

sored wrote:

Me: Indeed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm

me: I ISH IN POKE FORM! *is a large green salamance*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 pm

sored wrote:
me: I ISH IN POKE FORM! *is a large green salamance*

Me: ME TOO. *is a bulbasaur* ...Damn my personality. WHY AM I SO FUCKING CALM, DAMMIT? I ALWAYS HAVE TO PLAY AS BULBASAUR. ):<
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 pm

me: i cheated until i was munchlax
munchable: and he named his munchlax munchable of all names!
charme: and his charmander partner charme!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 pm

sored wrote:
me: i cheated until i was munchlax
munchable: and he named his munchlax munchable of all names!
charme: and his charmander partner charme!

Me: I named the bulbasaur Kay and my partner was a Cyndaquil named Sol. X3 I'm naming the Absol that joins your team Luna.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 am

me: lol XD i has explorers of darkness
munchable: yeah foo!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 am

sored wrote:
me: lol XD i has explorers of darkness
munchable: yeah foo!

Me: Oooh, I have that one too. I just don't have a clue where the hell I put it. >.< Watch this, BTW. Made of lulz. http://sheezyart.com/art/view/1821644/
Pikachu has a perm, Sonic fails at school, Snake is a principal, Ike is a multimillionare, Samus is an advertiser, Meta Knight is worried about kids these days, and Marth is just... *snickers*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 pm

my mum is one pokeawesome parent... we watched the entire first gen series together, played blue and red on my classic GB... and to top it all off, she is going to buy herself a ds, with diamond/pearl and HG/SS... she is the ultimate mum... and she loves tetris!
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 am

sored wrote:
my mum is one pokeawesome parent... we watched the entire first gen series together, played blue and red on my classic GB... and to top it all off, she is going to buy herself a ds, with diamond/pearl and HG/SS... she is the ultimate mum... and she loves tetris!

You serious? My mum couldnt care less about pokemon...or any sort of anime......probably cause she hasnt given it a go yet....My godmother used to be a pokemon freak, we used to train Delgado on leafgreen.....But i dont talk to her any more soooooo yer..... Cool
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 am

my mum was 19 when she had me, so she still had the young gene in her time
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:36 am

sored wrote:
my mum was 19 when she had me, so she still had the young gene in her time

Thats true...i hardly any of my friends like pokemon tho xD
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 am

i have two, one that a grew up with and i dont see any more(dont know if he still likes it tho) and my little bro's youngest uncle(entering year 7 at my school next year) who i am rivals with on platinum... im the gary to his ash(he has infernape i have empoleon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3