projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:30 pm

me: DATS MY MANAPHY YOU TRY TO KILL! GIREE, ARC, META, PALK! KILL HER!
my giratina/arceus/metagross/palkia: *attack you with their strongest attacks(giree uses draco meteor, arc uses poison type judgement, meta uses hyper beam and palk uses spacial rend)*
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm

sored wrote:
me: DATS MY MANAPHY YOU TRY TO KILL! GIREE, ARC, META, PALK! KILL HER!
my giratina/arceus/metagross/palkia: *attack you with their strongest attacks(giree uses draco meteor, arc uses poison type judgement, meta uses hyper beam and palk uses spacial rend)*

Kay: *snickers at their names* How unoriginal.
Me: *deflects the attacks with her author powers and chucks the Manaphy's bloody carcass at you*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm

me: I CAN USE DA POKE CENTER! *goes to pokemon center and heals manaphy*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

sored wrote:
me: I CAN USE DA POKE CENTER! *goes to pokemon center and heals manaphy*

Me: Yeah, well, try that again and I'll actually kill you (Yes, pokemon CAN die. That's what those graveyard places are for.)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 pm

random ditto: *goes to mudkip form* SO I HERD U LIEK US MUPKIPZ
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

sored wrote:
random ditto: *goes to mudkip form* SO I HERD U LIEK US MUPKIPZ

Me: Bitch. *makes the ditto implode into oblivion*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:59 pm

the mudkip horde: FOR THE HORDE! WE SHAL KILLZ ALL WHO OPPOPZ DA MUPKIPZ!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm

sored wrote:
the mudkip horde: FOR THE HORDE! WE SHAL KILLZ ALL WHO OPPOPZ DA MUPKIPZ!

Me: MUHAHA! MUDKIPS FOREVER!
Kippi: Aye!
Kippa: Aye!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Brandon,rako, and crusha appear in a burst of smoke*

Brandon: prepare for troble

crusha: make that double

*does the whole team rocket intro*
rako: *howls* that's right!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Rush wrote:
Brandon,rako, and crusha appear in a burst of smoke*

Brandon: prepare for troble

crusha: make that double

*does the whole team rocket intro*
rako: *howls* that's right!

Me: TEAM ROCKET SUCKS. GET A LIFE. *whacks them with Luna's frying pan*
Luna: That's MINE, dammit! *snatches the pan away and storms off*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 pm

niche: Prepare for trouble...
espion: ...And make it double
niche: To protect the world from devistation...
espion: ...to unite all peoples within our nation.
niche: To Denonunce the evils of war and pain...
espion: ...To extend our reach to the stars above.
niche: niche...
espion: ...espion...
PJ: ...dont forget PJ!
niche: team shades cover your eyes...
espion: ...surrender now villan, or prepare to fight
PJ: YEAH! THATS RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm

sored wrote:
niche: Prepare for trouble...
espion: ...And make it double
niche: To protect the world from devistation...
espion: ...to unite all peoples within our nation.
niche: To Denonunce the evils of war and pain...
espion: ...To extend our reach to the stars above.
niche: niche...
espion: ...espion...
PJ: ...dont forget PJ!
niche: team shades cover your eyes...
espion: ...surrender now villan, or prepare to fight
PJ: YEAH! THATS RIGHT!

Me: ...Well, it's not Team Rocket, at least.
Kay: You know, we should do something like that, too. Only change it up a bit so it makes sense.
Sol: That's an idea right there. We're a team, so we need a catchy phrasy thingie!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 am

niche: try it, its fuin coming up with combinations, like we changed 'To Denonunce the evils of so and so' to 'To Denonunce the evils of war and pain'
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 am

sored wrote:
niche: try it, its fuin coming up with combinations, like we changed 'To Denonunce the evils of so and so' to 'To Denonunce the evils of war and pain'

Kay: We shouldn't use this one, though. It's too overused.
Me: I could go see if I can find something else for you guys.
Sol: Okay! I'll help!
Back to top Go down
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 am

Soluna wrote:
Me: What you do, is when you start up the game, there will be the screen that tells you if you want to continue your profile, start a new game, ect. Scroll down to Nintendo WFC Settings. It will take you to a screen that says "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup" at the top. At the bottom is a blue box. Tap it. Then choose one of the three Connection boxes. It will take you to a page that should have a light blue button that says "Search for an Access Point". Wait for it to pull up a list of all the internet networks in your area. I recommend the one you're using now, to get online. You may have to enter a WEP key. Then it will take you to a page that says "Connection settings have been saved. Tap OK to start a connection test." Tap the OK button. It may take awhile for it to test, depending on whether or not you have good connection at the moment or not. When it's done, it will take you back to the first page. Congrats, you've set up your Wi-Fi. Now go to the GTS or something so I can give you an eevee with a master ball as a reward for completing the tutorial (Just kidding. My 769 masterballs are MINE.)

Me: Itsh still not working its saying "The access points security settings are not supported by the nintendo DS. For help, visit support.nintendo.com" WTF?! I visited the website and still no help. What do i do? Sad

Shilos: YAY WE CAUGHT A SHINY PONYTA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Me: I dunno. I'll video tape me setting up an access point and try to figure out how to upload it on Youtube for ya.
Sol: ALL UR SHINY STUFFS BELONG TO MINE. *glomps it* Hey, it's not shiny. It's just weird looking. *huffs*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:33 pm

I get that. It's because the DS only connects to certian internet boxes and shit. I have the same problem all the time.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:38 pm

All:o0
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:14 pm

me: MUST HAS SHINEEEEEEEEY! I WILL GIVE YOU A METAGROSS FOR A SHINY BELDUM!
smoke: shiny fanatic -.- on pokemon indigo he has a whole team of shineys... shiny latios, shiny aggron, shiny dewgong, shiny dragonite, shiny celebi and shiny... thing that senses disasters, i forgot what its called
me: ITS AN ABSOL!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm

sored wrote:
me: MUST HAS SHINEEEEEEEEY! I WILL GIVE YOU A METAGROSS FOR A SHINY BELDUM!
smoke: shiny fanatic -.- on pokemon indigo he has a whole team of shineys... shiny latios, shiny aggron, shiny dewgong, shiny dragonite, shiny celebi and shiny... thing that senses disasters, i forgot what its called
me: ITS AN ABSOL!

Me: I have lots of shinies too. Most are legendaries, but I do have a few normal ones like a shiny Drifloon~. They're pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:00 pm

me: *pupils shrink* you has pokeman indigo account?
smoke: three... two... one...
me: GIVE MEH ALL YOU SHINEZ NAO!
smoke: shiny outburst engaged
me: *ranting and raving about the awesomeness of shinys*
smoke: i liked pokemon crater better, and how their shinys had more health than their normal colored counterparts, he once had a shiny gyrados
me: poor gary! damn pokemon crater stopped the damn game! and the new version is crap!
smoke: and he kinda misses his ghostly lapras... he was a water trainer, using rock, ground and fire gyms to train them
me: I AM THE ULTIMATE!
smoke: DONT YOU DARE QUOTE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! I HATE THAT RODENT!
me: *pupils shrink* HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE GREAT SHADOW!? HE IS THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM! but he dont know why hes here
shadow: i went through that entire game, i figured out my purpouis in life was to save the world from the black comet, its gone now, i can relax
random advertisement guy: JOIN POKEMON LAKE NOW! unlike pokemon indigo, it has all the legends!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Me: HELL NO, BEYATCH. ON MY DIAMOND. AND THEY'RE MINE D:< ...What's this "Indigo" thing...?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

me: online pokemon game
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm

sored wrote:
me: online pokemon game

Me: Oh. OHHOLYSHIT. FLASHBACK. *spazzes for a minute* Oh, I remember Crater! I would go on there every few months, make an account, play for a day, and then wouldn't come back for awhile.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:53 pm

me: lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes   pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond friend codes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next