projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm

huckles: NEVAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:05 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: NEVAAAAAAA!
BLOODY BASTARD
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 pm

huckles: *sniff* MY MOMMY AND DADDY WERE MARRIED! *runs off crying*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: *sniff* MY MOMMY AND DADDY WERE MARRIED! *runs off crying*
YOU FUCKIN LIE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:34 am

hails: i have never seen huckles break down like that... you are my best friend!
huckles: *sucking thumb mumbling stuff about his mommy and daddy*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:40 am

sored wrote:
hails: i have never seen huckles break down like that... you are my best friend!
huckles: *sucking thumb mumbling stuff about his mommy and daddy*
*picks up hails like he was a plushie* YAY
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 pm

hails: i never said you could treat me like a toy, if i was still evil i would destroy you, but im not
huckles: *still mumbling*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 pm

sored wrote:
hails: i never said you could treat me like a toy, if i was still evil i would destroy you, but im not
huckles: *still mumbling*
you cant distory me i have a whole army of teens and tweens on my side
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 pm

hails: and i have a whole army of everyone in this words evil twins... i win
huckles: mommy *teardrop*
hails: you really broke a nerve there
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 pm

sored wrote:
hails: and i have a whole army of everyone in this words evil twins... i win
huckles: mommy *teardrop*
hails: you really broke a nerve there
seriously who gives a fuck .-.
Bb: TIA THATS SO MEAN!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:18 pm

hails: i for one dont care, long as i know how to break his nerves
huckles: mummy
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 pm

sored wrote:
hails: i for one dont care, long as i know how to break his nerves
huckles: mummy
I SLEPT WITH YOUR MUMMY!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 pm

huckles: seriously, my mum is dead, she died giving birth to me 19 years ago, you could never have met her scince you are 16, DIE BITCH! *attacks tia*
hails: oops, you hit his anger nerve there, i gotta run, see ya!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: seriously, my mum is dead, she died giving birth to me 19 years ago, you could never have met her scince you are 16, DIE BITCH! *attacks tia*
hails: oops, you hit his anger nerve there, i gotta run, see ya!
*grabs Huckles by the face* I CAN TIME TRAVEL! BITCH IM RICK JAMES BITCH SLAP THAT *Slaps Huckles* HAHAHAHAHAHAH *kicks down then and then pulls out a chainsaw*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 pm

hails: he has officially flipped
huckles: *grabs out dual rail guns and starts shooting at tia*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:32 pm

sored wrote:
hails: he has officially flipped
huckles: *grabs out dual rail guns and starts shooting at tia*
*blocks with chainsaw and slams it into his stomic and pulls the cord to turn it on BEAUTIFUL BLOOD AND GUTS FLY EVERYWERE*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

huckles: *gets a point blank shot into tias face before he dies, blowing her brains out*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: *gets a point blank shot into tias face before he dies, blowing her brains out*
sadly i have no brains
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:45 pm

hails: if you have no brains then how are you sentient? or smart to all you non geeks
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm

sored wrote:
hails: if you have no brains then how are you sentient? or smart to all you non geeks
i have my brain in a jar somewere
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:04 pm

hails: noone can survive without their brain, except honic
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

sored wrote:
hails: noone can survive without their brain, except honic
well im a speshal case
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm

hails: like honic?
honic: *hugging a giant wiener* i love you chili dog
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:27 pm

sored wrote:
hails: like honic?
honic: *hugging a giant wiener* i love you chili dog
sorta im just not stupid
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

hails: really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next