projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 pm

honic: *sucking thumb*
hails: he is afraid of insane asylums
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Tayli
Admin
Tayli

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Me:.........wtf has this conversation turned into.....?

Shilos: i dont know.....im scared of the mozzie tho Shocked
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am

smoke: so what? WE WENT UTTERLY AND ENTIRELY INSANE!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 am

Soluna wrote:
Luna: It's purple.
Kay: No, it's orange.
Me: It's pink.
Sol: ...I don't see anything. DX *headdesks*
Me: OMFG DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE RELATED TO JACKAL? 8D
Luna: She doesn't look anything LIKE a jester.
Kay: Nightmaren.
Luna: Jester.
Rose: Spawn of Wizeman! Very Happy
Rina: Bodyless flying thing.
Luna: Jester.
Me: FAWKING CRAZY BROTHER OF REALA AND NiGHTS THAT ATTACKS YOU WITH TAROT CARDS AND PASSES OUT/TURNS INVISIBLE IF YOU STEAL HIS CAPE.
Everyone: *stares at me*
Me: There, we've settled that now.
Bb: weres jackle sensei?
Cc: just shut up Bb *wacks her over the head*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 am

Me: I dunno. Jackal's probably off in the Nightmare realm, trying to get someone to play cards with him.
Sol: Or terrorizing NiGHTS.
Me: That's Reala's job.
Sol: Oh... right.
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Soluna wrote:
Me: I dunno. Jackal's probably off in the Nightmare realm, trying to get someone to play cards with him.
Sol: Or terrorizing NiGHTS.
Me: That's Reala's job.
Sol: Oh... right.
Cc: that or hes at scourges palace playing with pocky chan or kicking Scorages ass
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 am

me: WE ALL RULE! simple as that
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 am

Me: HE CAN'T BEAT SCOURGIE-SCOUGRE, EVEN IF THEY'RE BOTH REALLY BADASS. JACKAL'S JUST TOO PSYCHO, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY I FAVOUR HIM OVER NiGHTS AND REALA. (Damn NiGHTS... being so hard to control on the Wii... and damn Reala too, for his screwed up level being so messed up...)
Everyone: *stares at Ian and me* lolwtf.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 pm

me: SCOURGE SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm

sored wrote:
me: SCOURGE SUCKS!
your gonna get your ass kicked littie brother you know that right?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:41 pm

me: so? i got mah friends to save me
manic: im only with him cuz he dont like scourge
sonic: screw you ian, im just gonna walk away
huckles: NOONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
hails: im not helping
honic: CHILIDOG!
project: you are completely and utterly screwed
sony: meh
espio: do i get to kill someone?
espion: i do not think so uncle
me: *looks at small group of helpers, which is manic, huckles, honic, sony, espio and espion* im screwed
espio: hey blast, is it possible to be a ninja, yet not be a ninja? cuz a damn site said, that they mock my lack of ninjaosity, yet they bow cuz i am a ninja I HAVE AN IDENTITY CRISIS! damn jet li, bruce lee and ninja turtles
PJ: the same site said that i would be better in all three of these army doctrines: western, shock+awe and armoured
huckles: BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:08 pm

sored wrote:
me: so? i got mah friends to save me
manic: im only with him cuz he dont like scourge
sonic: screw you ian, im just gonna walk away
huckles: NOONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
hails: im not helping
honic: CHILIDOG!
project: you are completely and utterly screwed
sony: meh
espio: do i get to kill someone?
espion: i do not think so uncle
me: *looks at small group of helpers, which is manic, huckles, honic, sony, espio and espion* im screwed
espio: hey blast, is it possible to be a ninja, yet not be a ninja? cuz a damn site said, that they mock my lack of ninjaosity, yet they bow cuz i am a ninja I HAVE AN IDENTITY CRISIS! damn jet li, bruce lee and ninja turtles
PJ: the same site said that i would be better in all three of these army doctrines: western, shock+awe and armoured
huckles: BLASPHEMY!

Me: WELL. I HAVE THE SCOURGE FANS TO BACK ME UP. AND ALOT OF THEM ARCHIE-READERS HAPPEN TO LIKE SCOURGE AND THE SUPRESSION SQUAD. And you guys would help, right?
Sol: WELL I EXPECT THE SPANISH INQUISITION! (Heehee, timetraveling is soo cool.)
Luna: I practically worship the Spanish Inquisition. C: They always did have some pretty darn clever ideas.
Kay: And here I was, thinking you might've returned to your sanity... jeez, Lu.
Rina: What site is that?
Sol: ASK THAT SITE IF IT KNOWS WHAT THE HECK THE BIOLIZARD USED TO BE AND WTH IS A HOMUNCULI.
Kay: ...You've been reading out of the crazy fiction section of Soluna's library again, haven't you?
Sol: But it's the FICTION section, Kay! I could learn magic spells and stuff from there!
Kay: *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:18 pm

espio: http://www.selectsmart.com/index.html
me: that is the index
huckles: BURN THE WITCH! *grabs sol and ties her to a post*
me: dont burn the owl =/
huckles: SHE IS A WITCH! SHE SPECIFICALLY SAID MAGIC! *lights a match*
me: *clicks fingers and the flame goes out*
huckles: BURN THEM BOTH!
random spanish inquisitors: *grab me and tie me up*
me: well we're in a bit of a pickle
huckles: *lights a match*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 pm

sored wrote:
espio: http://www.selectsmart.com/index.html
me: that is the index
huckles: BURN THE WITCH! *grabs sol and ties her to a post*
me: dont burn the owl =/
huckles: SHE IS A WITCH! SHE SPECIFICALLY SAID MAGIC! *lights a match*
me: *clicks fingers and the flame goes out*
huckles: BURN THEM BOTH!
random spanish inquisitors: *grab me and tie me up*
me: well we're in a bit of a pickle
huckles: *lights a match*
*grabs you all and eats you like a fuckin cannable*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 pm

me: DONT GOD MOD!
huckles: *throws match on the pole im tied to*
me: i hate the spanish inquisition
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Sol: Oooh, I like pickles!
Kay: *squeals in terror* I'M TOO YOUNG TO SEE BONDAGE! *hides*
Sol: *teleports out of bindings* It's not like they undressed me or something, you perv. Now where are the pickles?! I MUST HAVE THEMMM.
Me: She's not a witch, she's a mage. Luna would be a witch. With a B instead of a W.
Luna: Mad I'm not a female dog, you idiot! For one, I'm a Damned cat if you didn't notice, which would be just plain sad!
Sol: Emphasis on Damned . Teehee~.
Me: Of course I know that! You're the one who hasn't left the days of King Arthur with your dictionary!
Kay: Oh, now YOU'RE talking. WHO was the one who named me after some headstrong jerk?!
Sol: ALL OF YOU STHU!!!!
Everyone: *stares at her in silence*
Sol: Ahem, thank you. Now does anyone care to tell me where I can find those aforementioned pickles?
(And then there was much facepalming.)
Me: WAIT. IT SAID WE WERE EATEN. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE.
DUN DUN DUUUUN.
Sol: PLOTHOLE TIME! YEAH YEAH YEAH~, YEAAAHH!!! PLOT. HOLE. TIIIIIIIMEEEE!!! YEAH! *dances*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm

huckles: we spanish inquisitors need a new way of getting rid of witches THROW HER IN THE RIVER!
spanish inquisition: *throw sol in the river*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: we spanish inquisitors need a new way of getting rid of witches THROW HER IN THE RIVER!
spanish inquisition: *throw sol in the river*

Sol: *swims up to the shore, then shakes off the water* I say, sirs! Where are your manners? Throwing a lady into a river? Why, you should be sat in time-out for that atrocious behavior! You're grown men, not preschool hooligans.
Kay: o_o Sol, these guys are sixteenth century rip-offs. I doubt they're going to sit in a corner for ten minutes unless you have some kind of bewitching spell.
Sol: Nah, sorry. I think I've only got a couple of healings, maybe a few flashlighty-things. Then of course, I might be able to use Chaos magic, but it's mainly for offensive spells. And then there's the fact I don't HAVE a Chaos Emerald right now. If you remembered, I had to give it to Mephy so he wouldn't die after that nasty brawl with Dark Gaia. The poor demon-gone-... not demon (angel? Well, he's certaintly not mortal, and he's definitly not some kind of pixie), he was reduced to a mere Soul Dew last I checked! Hopefully he regenerates as quickly as his sorta-brother. He is kinda cute, y'know~. Teehee.
Luna: I'd offer you some of my torture instruments, but they're for those hedgehogs only. *points to Sonic and Honic*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 pm

huckles: *sweatdrop* we need new ways to get rid of witches
spanish inquisitor: why dont we use guns? it is the 21st cetury
huckles: great idea! SHOOT HER DOWN!
spanish inquisitors: *aim guns at sol*
me: sol, you just made them more dangerous, now, back to my screaming in pain, AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 am

WERE ALL FUCKIN INSANE!!!!! LETS GO TO WONDERLAND! albino Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

me: im sorry, but im currently tied to a burning pole screaming in pain... AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:06 pm

sored wrote:
me: im sorry, but im currently tied to a burning pole screaming in pain... AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
*rips your arm off and bites into it* ooooo rotisery
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm

me: hey! thats my arm! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
huckles: *rips off a leg* *noms on it*
me: thats my leg!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm

sored wrote:
me: hey! thats my arm! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
huckles: *rips off a leg* *noms on it*
me: thats my leg!
*rips off leg and smacks huckles and steals that leg and eats it*
POCKY CHAN YOU WANT ANY?
Pocky: mii~
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:47 pm

me: you know, i think blast should be running to projects side in the rp right now, i mean, eye slashed by projection... GIMMEE BACK MAH LEGS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next