projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot talk, the place of future plots

Go down 
+2
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm

me: the first day they met projections mating season hormones kicked in... they did it all night loooong
espion: *drops a bucket of cold water on Cc's head* *evil giggle*
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:58 pm

sored wrote:
me: the first day they met projections mating season hormones kicked in... they did it all night loooong
espion: *drops a bucket of cold water on Cc's head* *evil giggle*
Cc: YOU GOT MY KIMODO ALL WET *Strangles Espion*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:01 pm

espion: i wouldnt do that if i were you *goes demon* mess with the demon, you get the swords *hands become swords*
me: if crusha and projection marry in the future(unlikely) she will be your aunt in law XD
project: then that means i would be related to rush
niche: then i would be related to rako... damn probability scale
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:04 pm

sored wrote:
espion: i wouldnt do that if i were you *goes demon* mess with the demon, you get the swords *hands become swords*
me: if crusha and projection marry in the future(unlikely) she will be your aunt in law XD
project: then that means i would be related to rush
niche: then i would be related to rako... damn probability scale
Cc: mess with the goddess and you get the fuckin eclips cannon to the balls
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:07 pm

niche: mess with the three demons that make high demon of greed and you lose
me: they make greed XD
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin
Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:09 pm

sored wrote:
niche: mess with the three demons that make high demon of greed and you lose
me: they make greed XD
You do knwo Ccs a goddess now right a from what Rush said a smokein hot goddess onje who can control all kinds of mecha and flames
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO! God Espion, you think a fucking Demon is scary? I have over ten demon charries, one with fucking maces for hands who is a rapist and murderer.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

me: and they make the most gruesome looking and powerful demon of them all, they control anything that people can be greedy over, and thats just about averything
PJ: rush is greedy that he doesnt let us use his mecha parts
PJ/niche/espion: *form into greed* *random mecha parts fly at Cc* knuckles is so greedy that he doesnt let anyone use the ores he collects to make weapons *randojm sharpened ores fly at Cc*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Cutie_0215 wrote:
Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO! God Espion, you think a fucking Demon is scary? I have over ten demon charries, one with fucking maces for hands who is a rapist and murderer.

Me: Wow, poor guy. Imagine how hard it would be to rape someone with MACES for hands!
Luna: There was a guy with mace-hands back in my graduation class. Didn't he get into the seventh circle or something?
Sol: Demons aren't scary. Soluna's mind, however...
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 pm

me: my head is one giant house, it houses all my charries, project even has a kirby form and a LoZ form in there
LoZ project(yellow clothes with black gloves and boots): IM THE BETTER PROJECT!
kirby project(a black kirby with yellow feet): NO I AM!
project: I AM!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

sored wrote:
me: my head is one giant house, it houses all my charries, project even has a kirby form and a LoZ form in there
LoZ project(yellow clothes with black gloves and boots): IM THE BETTER PROJECT!
kirby project(a black kirby with yellow feet): NO I AM!
project: I AM!

Sol: I know how to solve this! I saw it in a Hamtaro game!
All: *sweatdrop*
Sol: What you do, is we place someone who the best Project of all loves the most in the middle of you guys! Then you have to tug on them, and the person who yanks the person away from the other Project wins! Of course, it was a bit different in the game, 'cuz Pashmina didn't want to hurt Penelope, which made her the real Pashmina and proved the other one was Sp-
Luna: That's ENOUGH, Sol. -___-'
Kay: I thought you didn't like painful things.
Sol: I don't. That's why I can cast spells on the person so they won't loose a limb or something. It might still be painful, though.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:04 pm

kirbject: i dont know anyone here 'cept linkject and project
linkject: same
project: that makes me the best
kirbject/linkject/project: *have a big brawl*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Me: Hey, Soluna, isn't Kay in a relationship? I just saw the post with Sol saying she was the only one. If that was with Comet, I kinda killed him
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Cutie_0215 wrote:
Me: Hey, Soluna, isn't Kay in a relationship? I just saw the post with Sol saying she was the only one. If that was with Comet, I kinda killed him

Me: Well yeah. He was dating L before we decided to sic a bunch of horny girls on him. And yeah, Comet was the only one Sol actually managed to score with.
Sol: WAITWHUTDIDYOUFUCKINGDO. D:<
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm

me: i say we make espion have an orgy with everyones female charries!
espion: *ultramega nosebleed*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Me: *holds up the torn up internal organs of Comet's* I got hungry. There a problem with that? Also, sure *shoves her 70 or more female characters in* It'll be fun!
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

espion: my fuckin gawd
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Cutie_0215 wrote:
Me: *holds up the torn up internal organs of Comet's* I got hungry. There a problem with that? Also, sure *shoves her 70 or more female characters in* It'll be fun!

Sol: ;____; ...Oh wait a second. He's dead. So that means all I have to do is run around the areas between the planes for awhile until I find his soul. C: *flies off*
Me: *throws all other girl charries in, except Luna, who tries to flee*
Luna: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME A-
Me: *teleports her in, taking away most of her powers and forcing her to down fifty gallons of alchohol*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 pm

espion: *most messy nosebleed evur* *bulge in pants*
me: im trying to catch zapdos, using a lvl 20 trapinch with arena trap, and a shitload of timer balls
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Me: Umm...if she finds his soul, she does realize he'll kill her. I love my mind control

Skye: I HAVE A FUCK--- *eyes widen and frezzes in place*

Me: *holding a knife against her stomache Shut up and don't move. I swear, if you do I kill the unborn kid and you.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 pm

me: leave her out... if she dont want to have this giant orgy, then let her perish slowly in the depths of hell
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am

Me: Skye's been to Hell already. She wouldn't care. *shoves Skye with the other girl* Now, have fun buddy.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 pm

me: i bet she hasnt been tortured by pain yet
midnight: someone say my demon name?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Me:I Just got a new song for my iPod

rush: *sigh*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 pm

me: cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot talk, the place of future plots   plot talk, the place of future plots - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot talk, the place of future plots
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next