projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fifteen years later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

fifteen years later Empty
PostSubject: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:27 am

ooc: what would be happening in the paprps world year 2025? lets find out! my part would be narrated by a certain now 16 charrie

bic:
it has been fifteen years since the time the 'authors' joined us, some disappeared, some stayed, and our lives have changed, the world is still divided between the lycans, the demons and kmea's organization, the main difference, Australia has been made hell on mobius, projection moved his castle, the homes of the seven high demons, and the homes of the five in the demon council on top of Uluru, project, his brothers, his sons and his grandchildren all fight against projection, they wish for earth to be peaceful again, in the god side of things, loki lost his co-position as god of chaos to, well, chaos, but they are both still on the high god council with the flying spaghetti monster, espion married his girlfriend honey five years ago, their three year old son is to be the fifth member to purge the world of evil, even though one of the five is partially evil himself, niche has had a daughter recently too, and PJ has disappeared, but a vigilante known as 'Project Messiah' has appeared, project suspects it is PJ, hails honic and huckles are still the same, only huckles has tried to take the world with honic as his dumb lackey multiple times, and that about wraps it up... wait, there is one more person i haven't mentioned yet... myself...
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:47 pm

ooc:fun and its gonna be funny with what crusha's gonna end up doing mehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:43 pm

ooc: yah
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:54 pm

bic: "damn this war" rush said looking out of the window of his mansion. "now then, what shall i do about projection?" rush said before sipping from a glass of wine. "the loucsts are ready and waiting for your comand" rako said wearing his typical suit. "now ready the GEAR and COGs" rush said. meanwhile over in austrailia crusha was laying on a bed. "damn, this is really boring" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:04 pm

thirteen demons sat around a large semi-circle table, "okay, first matter of business to attend to this meeting, we need more metal materials, how is the metal demons going ambassador tails?" said the demon on the flat part of the table, the two tailed yellow pygmy fox piped up, "we have 90% of the quota complete this week" "good, and how are mech constructions going elemental demon ambassador?" "going as planned" "that is all i needed of you ambassadors, high demons, stay" projection said, the five demons slowly disappeared, seven remained, "what is it sire?" said plague, "we are going to strike the lycans when they least expect it" "and let me guess, you need me to open the door?" said deception, "yes, only us and the ambassadors" "yes sire" "yes commander" "yes boss" "whatever" "okay!" "as you wish"

ooc: in order: plague, war, deception, famine, pain/midnight and fear

bic: okay, projection interrupted me, now, who i am? my name... *camera pans to a silver hedgehog* "is silver" said the silver hedgehog

Last edited by gone_like_the_wind on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the twist hehe)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 pm

"now then helen, honey would you mind lending me an army of your red and blu mercenaries?" rush asked looking to an eleven year old girl in a suit. "more than happy to dad" the girl said with a sick twisted smile. "thank you my sweet girl, now then time to ready the war machines" rush said to himself as he walked to a large underground fort.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 pm

deception had taken on the form of a lycan scout he killed to get in, and quickly killed the guards to let the rest of the demons in, "FORWARD! DESTROY THEM ALL! LEAVE NO SURVIVORS!" projection yelled as the twelve demons started their massacre towards rush's citadel
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 pm

"perfect timing" chuckled evilly drinking his wine. "pull the carpet from under them" rush said before the ground infront of the deamons began to shake and collapse.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 pm

the elemental ambassador used his earth powers to stop the earth from shaking as the warriors attacked
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 pm

"release reaker 1 and the locusts" rush said as a huge army of strange mutant semi sentien bug creatures carrying rifles with chainsaw bayonetts and a huge spider thing with a skull for a head emerged from the ground.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 am

deception turned into a giant and confronted the spider, wrestling with it, and plague used his swarm of locusts to confront rush's locusts, the rest pushed onwards, 3 members short, the earth ambassador was squaring off with lycans while still holding the ground in place
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

"krtizkrige the soilders' rush said calmly. a large group men wearing red and blue fitugies followed by medics with strange guns that seemed to shoot a beam into the soilders followed closely behinde them. the soilders begqan to glow as the medics hit a button in unison. the soidlers shot critical rockets at the demons.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:38 pm

tails stepped to the front of the group and sent tendrils of mercury to engulf the missiles and send them back

i watched the carnage of the demons, "fifteen years on mobius, and i still dont get it" i said, i was a mosquito at this point in time...
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm

"yeah this never really made sense" i said appearing next to sored. "uber and kritzkriege the heavies" rush said as a group of large bulk werewolves carrying miniguns followed by medics. "uber now" rush said as the hevies turned red and blue. "try to hurt em now" rush said into a large bullhorn.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:46 pm

"they have wars, they betray, yet they barely remember the fact that we all created them to live in harmony" i said solemnly

war ran up, slammed one of the ubers, and ran for rush, giant axe in one hand, giant hammer in the other, and one big anger, all while the rest of the demons kept the werewolves at bay
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

"you think we should remind them?" i said. "oh no you dont" rush said smiling as a huge blade of blessed silver and holy water appeared in his hands. going for war's head.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 am

war's weapons of darkness lit up a dark black, seemingly with a mind of their own, the hulking giant had his axe arcing for rush's head, while the hammer went for a body blow... a vice-grip maneuver

"yes, we should" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 pm

"well i could always summon fawful"i said. "oh how very scary" rush said sarcasticly as a red dot appeared on war's forehead.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:49 am

a large viking-esque helmet appeared on his head, his weapons were ready to strike rush when he got close

"bulletproof helmet, nice job war, nah thanks" i said, "fawful creeps me out"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 pm

"he creeps us all out" i said. "we could always directly intervine with a handful of holy hand genades and fawful to annoy them" i said as i sighed. "right where i want you" rush chuckled as another sword appeared in his other hand an impaled war on them
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

"you think those Puny skewers will hurt me!?!?" war roared, he sliced his axe downwards, hoping to slice rush in two

"nah, how bout we send them all to the white space to teach them a lesson?" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:13 pm

"no theyll still be at it" i said. "no chance" rush said blocking the axe wih his forearm
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 am

what rush didnt notice, was the hammer headed for his side...

"if that lands then rush is blown away" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

"you gotta give him a little more credit" i said as i pulled the pin of a holy hand genade. "no you dont" speed said as huge tentecles shot from his back and wrapped around the hammer
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 am

the hammer was swinging with so much force, it pulled speed with it, it was close now, almost touching

"dont underestimate war, i made it so that if at full power and swinging speed, he could pull anything with him" i said, eying the grenade wistfully, "and throw that away, dont want it going off in our faces"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fifteen years later
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: