projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fifteen years later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

fifteen years later - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 am

"nevva, we need to talk about tails" hails said, coming in and pulling his cloak off, the demon walked in aswell, "excuse me ma'am, but where is kim?" it asked nevva

the ball of mercury shrunk to about the size of tails' head, then grew at an alarming rate, firing the spikes off, the spikes impaling all lycans in the area, allowing projection and company to attack rush
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:22 pm

"she is off in that office to the right" nevva said pointing off to a door. "now then whats wrong with tails" nevva sighed. "oh if they only knew" i chuckled smiling rather creepily. "yeah you still have to deal with my greatest apprentice" rush said pointing to a large metal crate that appeared out of nowhere. a figure busted the box open. it was made of smoke and had a almost hedgehogish shape to it. "meet subject seven, aka JB, aka what happened when niche fucked kim" rush chuckled as the figure formed into an almost identical clone of niche then back.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"well then, maybe i should take him down" said a figure on a hover-bike style extreme gear, "seeing as he is my nephew" he said getting off and pulling his helmet off, "PJ, i knew you were the vigilante" projection said, "i only try to stop you from destroying myself, and your cronies are no match for me, i need a challenge" PJ said pulling out a pair of drumsticks

"thank you" the demon said before going in, "did you know about the crusade projection has him joining? projection thinks that to destroy god, he has to first destroy rush" hails said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"if he only knew how asinine that was" nevva sighed. "well this should be rather easy" the JB said as his right arm became a large sword as he cracked his neck. "who are you and what do you want" kim said in a darkened corner of the office with a large dagger in her hand. "well for some reason i feel a intrument based battle in the works" zeel said appearing with a large cigar in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 pm

"if he only knew how asinine that was" nevva sighed. "well this should be rather easy" the JB said as his right arm became a large sword as he cracked his neck. "who are you and what do you want" kim said in a darkened corner of the office with a large dagger in her hand. "well for some reason i feel a intrument based battle in the works" zeel said appearing with a large cigar in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 am

"yeah, but in reality, he actually needs to team up with rush" hails said

"my name is none of your concern, but my mission is to tell you that you have been selected as the candidate for demon of envy" the demon said to kim

"dont underestimate 'project messiah', you might just get a mouthful of your own cock" PJ said pulling his cloak off, revealing a titanium alloy suit and an entire arsenal of blades
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

"if projection only realized what was headed our way" nevva said taking a sip from a flask. "ok then..." kim said slightly confused. "oh really? you dont have the slighest of what i can do" JB said as his other hand turned into a huge whip. "well this should be something" zeel said as he watched closely.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 pm

PJ grabbed a large sword on his back as he stowed the drumstick daggers onto their holsters on his chest, then a pair of robot arms came out and grabbed the other two large swords from his back, he charged at his nephew

"would you take the position? or will you turn it down?" the demon said to kim

"what?" hails asked, "if its something bad then maybe i could convince projection to stop..."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 pm

"lets just say there wil be a large explosion then a portal, then a war that will last only 7 hours" nevva said. "interesting...i could use this to kill betty, ok im in" kim said. "now you die" JB said launching a huge ball of energy at PJ.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 am

"and after the war the forces of evil will be decimated blah blah blah and all that crap" hails said sarcastically

"yes, the power could be used for anything, envy is powerful, jealousy is far more powerful, being envious is only the first step to jealousy, and i sense you are jealous of this betty, are you not? she take you're man or something?" the demon said

projection dodged it and slashed at JB x3
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 am

"i fucked him first, he knocked me up, she steals him he knockes her up and im pissed!" kim said rather derangedly. "no they will take over the planet, enslave us, make us sterile, and mine the planet for elements, unless we take them out, but that is easier said than done" nevva said. "fuck it" JB said as he foremed into a large freakish looking demonic lizad thing.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am

"so basically... FUCKING HALF-LIFE 2? ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!?" hails yelled

"no wonder your jealousy is so very powerful, come with me" the demon said

"i have taken down bigger things than you boy" PJ said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:16 pm

"no im not mad, i see the future, and it aint pretty" nevva said. "fine" kim sighed as she stepped out of the shadows. "oh really?" JB said as huge metal spikes grew ouut of his back. "and you are gonna die" he hissed
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 pm

"dont underestimate a demon, kid" projection said, PJ went into his demon forme, "or a thunder demon at that" PJ said, "i may be the youngest of the four, and maybe, just like the ninja turtles, we are stronger together, and just maybe, i am the Raphael to niche's Leonardo, and that may be, but i am more powerful than you can imagine"

"we dont even have teleportation technology yet, and according to the game, the combine arrived because of a teleport experiment gone wrong" hails said, "maybe you are looking too far into the future"

"we will need to get you ready for the envy initiation process" the demon said, "it will reveal to you what you have been envious about throughout your entire life, and then you need to harness that power" the demon said touching her and taking them to projection's citidel
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 pm

"well you have no idea what me and my freinds can do" JB chuckled as a huge storm came over head as a huge shockwave hit the planet. "damn it its happening already, and we already have portal and teleporters" nevva said worried. "fine whatever" kim sighed. "you sold us out!!!" rush spat. "yeah, heres the thing, you all fucking suck, so im taking over the world" JB chukled
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

"dude, its a little something called one pissed off author" PJ said, "I THOUGHT I SAID NO MORE RIPOFFS!" i yelled, "first with the big daddy, i allowed it, then with toothless, then that stupid genetic opera stuff AND NOW THE COMBINE!?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING MAD BRANDON!" i then socked brandon in the face

"daaaaaaaad" "what is it silver?" "can you teach me how to be cool and get fangirls and stuff?" "you already look like a pussy" "but daaaaaaad!" "shut up" "fine! ill get great uncle shadow or great uncle espio to help me!" silver then came out of a random room and slammed the door
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 pm

"no im not mad, im a opinoinated nut" i said kicking sord in the nuts. "and besides, streak really has turned into a well, a rapey cyborg dragon thing, and the big daddies, meh i just like big daddies, and repo, i just enjoy luigi freaking the fuck out and in all honesty its not really far fetched to thing he would come from one of rako's sperm" i said as a nother shockwave hit." oh fuck" rush sighed. "and besides i wanna see what happens when when you transmutate lycans and demons into zombies and combine" i said
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

i double slapped brandon across the face, "atleast i dont use characters from games other than sonic as my own, would you rather i used freaking ash ketchum to beat up the combine? huh? huh!? HUH!?!? or maybe yuri from command and conquer, OR MAYBE EVEN FUCKING MARIO!?" i yelled, "atleast i remember the theme of this world as i made it" "are we really gonna have to deal with the combine? i mean, i completely clocked half-life 2, i know how to beat them, just kill the mother fucking boss" projection said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 pm

"bet you didnt play episdoes one or two, and i fucking pwed all three of them and the origonal and expansion packs and besides werecrabzombies thats actually kinda cool" i said punching sord. (NERD FIGHT)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 pm

"im not just a nerd... IM ALSO A GEEEEEEK! FEEL MY GEEKY NERDNESS!" i said socking brandon another one to the face, "why dont i bring in my favourite book's main character? huh? OR MAYBE AN ANTHRO VERSION OF CLOUD!?"

"i feel a disturbance in the forks... ian and brandon must be fighting" hails said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 pm

"well i turned a taoster into a NES and sold it for $50 USD, SO I AM GIVING YOU BOTH FINGERS AT FULL FORCE" i said as i flipped sord off with both middle fingers. (woot nostagia critic/AVGN battle)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 pm

"i turned an xbox 360 into a mini bumblebee that walks... SO BEAT THAT SUCKAH!" i said
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 pm

"sure" i said rollimg my eyes (i really did make a nintoaster)
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:07 pm

ooc: suuuuuuure you did

"fine, maybe not on earth, but here i did!" i said as a mini bumblebee walked up beside me
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 pm

ooc:i did made 50 off of it, yeah, i bought tees with it

bic:"oh really" i said as a huge as tank with a bunch of weapons on it with the head of jesus appears. "FUCKER!!!!" the tank yelled. "meet mecha death chist beta 3000 BC edition" i said putting on a tie and glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fifteen years later   fifteen years later - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fifteen years later
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: