projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left (insert number of characters) dead

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

Left (insert number of characters) dead Empty
PostSubject: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Ok so it's a zombie apacoyplse bring freinds,

setting:blood lust as te usual

plot:ok huge virus insets and Infects alot of the world and you have to make it to the rescue vehicle

rules:no super powers,use traditional weapons, melée weapons are allowed, no safe rooms or ammo staches untill I mention them

enemies:te zombies are that from left 4 dead 2

oh have fun and go kill zombies!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Ok so if you don't know what zombies there are in left 4 dead there is the

boomer:it is a fat guy that barfs on you and the barf attracks zombies if you shoot it it explodes and if it's near you it's bile splaters on you and it atracks the horde

jockey:jumps on your back and rides you into danger

tank:throws cement at you and crushes you with it's over sized and mutated muccley arms

witch:it sits in corners and sobs,shoot it or agitate it and it incanpasitates you imeadiatly

hunter:jumps around,pins you to the ground and makes your insides out

charger:freakish guy with one giant arm,charges at you and tackles you smashing you intothe groun until you die

smoker:has a long tounge and insanres you in it and tries to hang you

spitter:spits acid at you and when it dies it leaves a puddle of acid

swat zombie:bullet proof zombies that can only be killed by headshots and back shots

clown zombie:it's a creepy clown

mudman:it's a zombie that hides in the swamp water

hazmat zombie:zombie in hazmat suit,it can't be set on fire

fallen surivors:zombies that have guns and ammo and such on them

ya that's it
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 pm

*raises hand* Are we allowed to be zombehs?
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

projection: *raises hand* can i control the zombie horde?
me: *evil glare*
projection: *even more evil glare*
me: *whimper*
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Nica you can

as for projection no you can kill the zombies like everyone else

oh and everyone is immune to the virus so if you get bitten no worries,but you can still die from mauling
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Dante: UNLESS YOUR A ZOMBIE! Muhahahahah-*arm falls off* Damn
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 pm

projection: but im evil incarnate!
me: shut up, he said no, he means no
projection: -.-
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Now then,choose your weapons

rush: SCAR assault rife and chainsaw

speed:combat shotgun and frying pan

blackout:M16 and desert eagle

press: military sniper and baseball bat
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

chamadow: assault laser, rocket launcher and grenade launcher
everyone: *stares at chamadow*
chamadow: im a walking machine of death, what else would you expect me to have?
niche: 12 gauge pump shotgun, composite bow
projection: fire demon powers, claws, jaws, and a .500 caliber magnum pistol
espion: striker shotgun(from RE4) and punisher pistol(also from RE4)
me: all my charries are powerhouses, get used to it
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Now come on be reasonable

now then choose your clothing

blackout: *google bill l4d for a look*

press: *google francis l4d for a look*

speed: *google louis l4d*

rush:his regular look
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

me: the only change is that chamadow will paint himself a bright red, with blue war paint
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Ok so we go from a hotel in bloodlust to the mall to the swamps,to finding fuel for a nice survivor who can get us to new Orleans,then fight our way through even more zombies cross an exoding bridge and to a heicopter that wil take us to saftey
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 pm

me: okay, now what?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Idk
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 pm

its your plot
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Civilians zombies moaned and shifted around the hotel. One spotted the survivors and with their hive mind the ambushed them.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Time to properly start this off. "wait we arnt infected!!!!!" rush yelled as they raced Ono the roof of the hotel. "I hate these god damn helicopters" speed said as the helicopter left them behinde.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 pm

"well, thats just peachy" espion said, "i still cant believe that those damn zombies busted my jets" chamadow said, a click and a chick chick came from behind chamadow, "lets just get this fucking over and fucking done with" projection said, holding his pistol like a baby, a large BOOM came from behind the group, "ZOMBIES!" niche roared, shooting with his shotgun
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Left (insert number of characters) dead   Left (insert number of characters) dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 pm

"man this is bull friggin horse shit!!!!!" blackout said unloading his m16 on zombies. "tell me about it" rush said. "I fucking hate zombies!!!!!" press yelled bashing in a zombies head with his fist. "hunter!!!!" speed yelled before a hoodie weaing zombie tackled projection to the ground.

(and this is basicly the premis of the whole thing)