projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sol's Roleplay Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

Sol's Roleplay Characters Empty
PostSubject: Sol's Roleplay Characters   Sol's Roleplay Characters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am

Name: Hream T. Rabbit
Nicknames: Lolia (call her anything else, and you'll find a gun pointed at you)
Species: Domestic Lop-Eared Rabbit
Height: 2 ft 5 in
Weight: Ask her that, and you'll find a gun positioned at your head. You really want to know?
Place of Birth: Unknown
Current Residence: Wherever her partners go
Alliance: Hails's side/Bad

Abilities: Higher jumping, minor hand-to-hand combat skills, her chao can attack, and... she has a gun. Fear her.

Personality: She lives for her job, as the second-in-command of Hails' army. She is wise, merciless, and a real deadly sharpshooter. She never goes anywhere without at least two guns and her chao, Cassia. Lolia tries to the best of her ability to impress Hails, and it's clear her stubborness has brought her far. She shares a bit of a dislike for Honic, tending to use him as a bad example to the other soldiars.

Physical Description: Sol's Roleplay Characters Lolia_and_Cassia_gen8version
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Sol's Roleplay Characters   Sol's Roleplay Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Sol Costella
Nicknames: Solly, That Crazy Owl Girl, Happy
Species: Boreal Owl
Alliance: Neutral/Team Cosmic

Abilities: Well, let's see. Being a Boreal Owl, she can sing, and high-pitched, too. She has access to Hammerspace, which allows her to randomly pull out a dagger, though it's very flimsy and she rarely uses it. Team Cosmic is one of the not-so-elite groups of Dimension Travelers, thus allowing her to warp time via a device that Kay created, allowing one who can not normally travel time and space to do so without disappearing or getting stuck in that dimension forever. That's her main method of attack- traveling through time so she can be at about three places at once on the battlefield. She also has an extensive knowledge of herbs.

Personality: Sugar, spice, and everything nice. Minus the spice. Sol's one of the most scatterbrained, cheerful, and friendly person you can meet. She's sort of a pacifist, preferring to talk things out instead of fighting. Even if the situation is as hopeless as a balloon within two feet of Sonic (Yay for similes. 8D), she'll be so confident it can even weave others under the illusion that she's right, and they CAN win. Which is usually how Team Cosmic gets through some of those... not-so-pleasent events.

Physical Description: Sol's Roleplay Characters Sol_th10
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Sol's Roleplay Characters   Sol's Roleplay Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Name: Luna Costella
Nicknames: Lu, Lulu, Emo Kitty, Miss Costella
Species: American Short-haired cat. Or just a cat, if you want to be simple.

Abilities: She's basically the speed type of Team Cosmic, with Sol for power and Kay for flight. Thus, she is fast and agile, with *snickers* cat-like reflexes. Her preferred method of attack is sneaking up on someone and then hitting them- hard. She has a staff thing that she appears to pull out of hammerspace, which she uses mainly to deflect attacks, but can be used almost like a sword, or just to crack someone's head open.

Personality: She's as independant as Sol is optimistic. Luna is the dark, gruff loner that seems to melt into shadows. She has a bit of a temper, and rather pessimistic. She's a strong leader, and much like a surrogate mother and alphess to her teammates. As cold as she may seem, she minds her manners, and is polite towards those she respects. Most, though, will be met with harsh words or scorn. She acts tough and cold on the outside, simply waving off such things as "love" and "friendship" as pathetic, useless weakness. However, she has been known to show her sister, Sol, rare moments of kindness, and will stick up for her and Kay. (Don't you ask ME how an owl is related to a cat.)

Physical Description: Sol's Roleplay Characters Luna_t10
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Sol's Roleplay Characters   Sol's Roleplay Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Kay Hawkins
Nicknames: Kaykay, Kayzie, That Nerdy Kid, Cameron (Fake alias)
Species: HAWLF. 8D ...What? You don't know what that is?! *gasp* Why obviously, it's a cross between a hawk and a wolf!

Abilities: Well, he can fly, but not too well. He also has sharp eyesight (the glasses? Spy gear he invented.) and good hearing. He attacks with a sort of laser gun, that he can adjust the power level of, but usually is clipped to the side of his belt. And he can hack into computers, and occasionally, invent something (though it's probably something nobody could really use. He has made a good invention every now and then). He carries a mini-computer. And that's about it.

Personality: Kay is... to put it simply, he fails at being popular, and is kinda like that annoying big brother you may/may not have. He's the kind who will ignore you most of the time, and has a pretty sharp tongue when he does talk to you. He likes compliments, and so far has been the only one Luna has EVER complimented in her life, and will often tease his companions over their comminucation devices (that he CLAIMS to have made). He takes pride in his inventions, and gets very indignant when Luna returns the teasing by shooting down his ego. He'll stutter around girls he doesn't know, and likes to lock himself in a room for days, tinkering on machines and doing strange, but possibly important things on a mini-computer (WITH FREE INTERNET. 8D -shot'd for fail-) he carries around from hammerspace, much like Luna's staff and Sol's dagger.

Physical Description: Sol's Roleplay Characters Kay_ha10
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: Sol's Roleplay Characters   Sol's Roleplay Characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Soluna Costella
Nicknames: Sol, Solly, Solunea, Author-Lady, Author-Sol
Species: Kodiak Bear
Height: 5ft 11 in
Place of Birth: Knoxville, Tennessee
Current Residence: Team Cosmic base
Alliance: Fishsticks! Very Happy

Abilities: Well, I'm pretty strong. I carry a frying pan around. I'm deadly when armed with a computer. Can draw... somewhat. And I have author powers. Which might play a little part in with the drawing thing.

Personality: (*I Am All of Me plays in background*) UM, I'M SUPPOSED TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONLITY? D: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT? ...Screw this, I'll fill it out later when someone tells me what I am.

Physical Description: Sol's Roleplay Characters Tansy_10
Something like this. Only slightly chubbier, but the dang jacket covers it. DX

(Note that Soluna is not my real name, and I don't exactly live in Knoxville. Just some tiny town on the outskirts of it that most people count as Knoxville anyways. Yeah. My name is a combination of Sol and Luna, who actually came after I earned that name. XD And yes, feel free to poke fun at us for having a name that sounds like I'm pairing them together.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol's Roleplay Characters   Sol's Roleplay Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol's Roleplay Characters
Page 1 of 1