projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Me: BITCH! I'm busy here! Shut up!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Me: BITCH! I'm busy here! Shut up!

Sol: Please don't yell...!
Luna: ... *mutters something about Yandere angels*
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Me: Whatever Sol.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm

ooc:time for graphic sex!!!!!!!!!! of any kind!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Setting, plot?
Or straight to the point?

Knowing me,I like to type details to this short of thing.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:07 pm

just get down to bussnes so says horny werespeed
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Location : Where has the creativity and originality gone?! Rip-off and clique ideas irritates me so!

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm

"My pleasure~' Kymia said huskily, she strip teasingly, down to her underwear. Getting down her knees nipping at Speeds waist.

(I had never really rp hetro....well in this case, bestiality.)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

(yay!!!!)

speed simply gave her a look beingthe more stupid than normal version of himself. "well this should be interesting to watch" streak said watching from afar.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:05 pm

(I dun know why, but I find hetro boring, unless its wild, I mean seriously wild, like Night Shift Nurse.)

She kissed and licked at his belly button, without warning she sunk her teeth into his flesh, breaking the skin. Kymia looked up at Speed and licked the blood of her lips. She gently lick the blood off his wound.

(I fucking suck a typing hetro!)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 pm

"well aint she the kninky one"streak said. speed tossed kymia to the ground. "well this will be interesting....and probebly desturbing"streak sighed.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Kymia giggled and arch her back. With one motion with her hand she stoke down Speeds chest and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 pm

"oh dear this shall be more than wierd" said a figure in a suit wearing a blue skie mask. "yes it shall" streak commented. speed gave a small grunt and looked at her almost to say ' im gona plow you into next fucking week'. "oh boy....well cant be worse than that time i did whatshisface's mother" the figure said rolling his eyes as he lit a cigertte
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 am

(I just got done messing with a oujia broad, on our scary summer spot of top of a hill. During full moon, twas fun, till my friend had a bad feeling.)

She grinned, repressing a laugh in order to keep the mood. "Nnn... my aren't we an obedient pet today?" It amused her to hear him bend to her pleasure, so she went further to tease his v line, scratching with her nails, wanting to see more warmth spill.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 am

(thoes boards fucking kill people)

"oh dear,thats....not creppy at all"the figure said. "god i hear the R&B already" streak said. speed gave kmyia a small smile and a small almost playful bark. he started to slowly lick her neck. " oh god this is just freaky,its almost, fuck it im getting off on this" the figure said
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 am

She took his licking as a consent and dug her nails deeper, piercing the skin. She lick the blood off her nails seductively and drove her knee into his groin, wanting a howling response.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

"wow she is pretty damn kinky" streak said with a wince on his face as to say 'DDDDAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN' "yeah" the figure said. streak let out a loud pain filled howl before going down on one knee in order to recover more or less ending up near kmyia's kunt. (brock sampson is voiced by jpoe from family guy who is voiced by the cop from the new scooby doo show)
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 am

( I already knew that.)

She smiled mischievously at Speed's current position. "I think it's time for toys, don't you?" She spoke slyly.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 am

"well that dodnt insinuate anything at all" the figure said with a more or less grimice on his face. speed slowl nodded then let out what seemed like a small chuckle his eyes shifting to where streak and the figure stood.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 am

"Or we can do it raw?" Kymia smiled twistedly.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am

speed just shruged basicly saying 'either way it works for me' (god i imagine werespeed like a tank from l4d)
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:40 am

(Damn thats huge!)

Kymia's arms reach behind her back as she unsnapped her bra, letting it slid off.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

(yyeah i know)

speed gave a small half smile and nuzzled kmyia's neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 pm

She purred softly, scratching at his back.

(Fucking brain died!)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 pm

speed gently licked the side of her face. "fuck it im recording this shit for the interwebs" the figfure said. "aint you a spy?" streak asked. "yes i am" the spy said with a smile as he took out a night vison camcorder.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Her hand slid down and rubbed down on Speeds inner thigh, then up. She playful bite one of his shoulder scratching it with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: