projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:39 pm

sored,_leader_of_the_evil wrote:
"says the one who is blind to my feelings, i am pain, you have only seen this side of me, the ruthless side, the side that never takes no for an answer, if you actually THOUGHT about how others feel, i would not have to take it to this extreme, but you dont know about my... disability" midnight said in an angry ruthless voice as he started to finger luna

"Me?! I'm not the one who doesn't wonder what others feel! Maybe if you didn't stalk me, didn't try to RAPE me, tried a more CIVIL approach, things would be different!" She spat, hissing as he fingered her. "Don't touch me!" She squirmed.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:28 pm

"i DID try the more subtle approach, and you just flicked me away... and just so you know about what i face... MY SEMEN ONLY IMPREGNATES DEMONS!" midnight growled angrily, shoving his penis in hard
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm

"i DID try the more subtle approach, and you just flicked me away... and just so you know about what i face... MY SEMEN ONLY IMPREGNATES DEMONS!" midnight growled angrily, shoving his penis in hard

"Ghhhhn!" She let out a screech, eyes shutting and teeth digging in to her lip as her lower regions were intruded.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:43 pm

"i wouldnt be going to this extreme if you just accepted my craziness!" midnight growled, no-more mr nice demon cat, luna had obviously struck a nerve, a tear dripped from his eye, "im sorry my love" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"i wouldnt be going to this extreme if you just accepted my craziness!" midnight growled, no-more mr nice demon cat, luna had obviously struck a nerve, a tear dripped from his eye, "im sorry my love" he whispered

"B-bastard! You do not know the meaning of love!" She winced. "There are few things truely ignorant and dark hearted in life, and it seems you are one!" The she-demon spat. "You will never know love until you know the Light!"
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:56 pm

"the light is my racial enemy... just because you know it from your sister, does not mean it is not your enemy, demons have faced the light for over ten thousand years! no true demon associates themselves with the light... DEMONS MUST SEE THE DARK TO KNOW TRUE LOVE!" she had hit another nerve, the ten thousand years of teachings breaking apart from what she said, he would forsake it all... just for luna...
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:15 pm

"the light is my racial enemy... just because you know it from your sister, does not mean it is not your enemy, demons have faced the light for over ten thousand years! no true demon associates themselves with the light... DEMONS MUST SEE THE DARK TO KNOW TRUE LOVE!" she had hit another nerve, the ten thousand years of teachings breaking apart from what she said, he would forsake it all... just for luna...

"You one-track minded bastards never change, do you?" She laughed bitterly. "Do you really think what we represent- pain, hatred, jealousy, false affections- is love? No. Love is a pure emotion, too pure for those who keep their thoughts inside one itsy-bitsy box." A cruel smirk. "Love is the feeling you get when your heart skips a beat every time you see someone, the instinctive need to protect them from all who mean harm, even if it means forfeiting your life. Love is the emotion that makes you want to spend forever with a person, the dizzying feeling that simply takes your breath away when you so much a brush past each-other. Love is when you beg for forgiveness each mistake you make, even if it is not your fault. Love makes you devoted to the person. Love is the unjust cruelty that makes your heart shatter when it is taken away from you. It is a powerful force, an unfailable drug. It can bring people back from the dead, it can heal your wounds, fill you with happiness. Love is WHY the angels and demons exist. The angels create love, the demons are the byproduct of love gone horribly, terribly, miserably wrong."
She glared at him. "And I am no demon if I must live the curse of such a bland life. Like the angels that fall, I am a demon that has ascended."
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:28 pm

tears started dripping from midnights face, he stopped raping luna, and fell on the bed next to her, sobbing, "i dont know what to do anymore! i dont know what to do! i am devoted to you, no matter what i do, i cannot please you! then i became obsessed! i would fucking give up my position as high demon for you! i knew one like you once... he was demon king for a year, he stopped satan, then was given a spot in the heavens, by his own father, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING BELIEVE ANYMORE!" midnight said, "ten thousand years of teachings... and yet all the feelings that i had not known for more than nine-thousand years showed up, it was as if i was mortal... and you were an angel... i dont know what to do... i cant forsake my people for my feelings... i cant forsake my friends... i cant break the promise i made to thor..." midnight said
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

tears started dripping from midnights face, he stopped raping luna, and fell on the bed next to her, sobbing, "i dont know what to do anymore! i dont know what to do! i am devoted to you, no matter what i do, i cannot please you! then i became obsessed! i would fucking give up my position as high demon for you! i knew one like you once... he was demon king for a year, he stopped satan, then was given a spot in the heavens, by his own father, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING BELIEVE ANYMORE!" midnight said, "ten thousand years of teachings... and yet all the feelings that i had not known for more than nine-thousand years showed up, it was as if i was mortal... and you were an angel... i dont know what to do... i cant forsake my people for my feelings... i cant forsake my friends... i cant break the promise i made to thor..." midnight said

Luna didn't know whether to attempt to comfort him (for Solaris's sake, he just RAPED her!) or make a snappy remark. She instead simply settled on looking at him with no trace of emotion on her face.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:47 pm

"i promised thor... to never go his path, inbetween two warring factions, i dont know what to do... my love... or my promise... i am sorry for everything i have done... you are my one true love... it is as if you were made for me, but you are out of my league... i should just give up on love... and go back the the heartless beast i was for over nine thousand years..." midnight said, he looked at luna, "thank you for showing me what feelings feel like... i was never sad, angry, happy, nothing before i met you..."
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:23 pm

"i promised thor... to never go his path, inbetween two warring factions, i dont know what to do... my love... or my promise... i am sorry for everything i have done... you are my one true love... it is as if you were made for me, but you are out of my league... i should just give up on love... and go back the the heartless beast i was for over nine thousand years..." midnight said, he looked at luna, "thank you for showing me what feelings feel like... i was never sad, angry, happy, nothing before i met you..."

Luna looked away, frowning slightly, but said nothing. She could not return his feelings, especially not after this.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:34 pm

"i am sorry that i had to do this, every other time im around you... you just flick me away... i have had two hundred wives, i only married them because of their assets, i was cruel, and now... i have love... all thanks to you... argh! if only i could turn back time! then i would have never done this... and waited patiently... for the one true love i would ever have... you... i shall let you go, i hope you can forgive me" midnight said, he then said a few words in demon, and the chains fell off luna's limbs, midnight left the room, sad...
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

"i am sorry that i had to do this, every other time im around you... you just flick me away... i have had two hundred wives, i only married them because of their assets, i was cruel, and now... i have love... all thanks to you... argh! if only i could turn back time! then i would have never done this... and waited patiently... for the one true love i would ever have... you... i shall let you go, i hope you can forgive me" midnight said, he then said a few words in demon, and the chains fell off luna's limbs, midnight left the room, sad...

(*shoots you for the joke in your location*)
Luna slipped back in to her clothes, then vanished.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm

(quite lemony, quite sad at the end tho lol)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm

(quite lemony, quite sad at the end tho lol)

(You never get hardcore in rape~ T-T *suddenly brightens up and starts humming "Russian Lullaby"*

Sol: Ne, Soluna, why are you suddenly obsessed with Russia-kun? What about Canada-san?
Me: Because Russia is like, such a yandere~. :3 I'll be back to liking Canada-san tomorrowwww.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

Location : Turn around. I gotta a friend to show you. His name is Axeth

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

)You better! *just found last post of the lemon*(

"Get away from me you fucking ass!" she screeched, thrashing even more, scared for her life.
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:52 pm

(me: BRARGH!)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm

(aw that was kinda sweet in a creepy then sad way.....eh you see that's the thing with streak,he has no empethy,sept for speed for some reason and also guess who this is

figure: slinks in,is a small red cat that looks about 12,has a large knife in one hand and a lighter in the other,is wearing a burnt up fadora* one two I'm comming for you,three four better lock your door,five six get a cursifix,seven eight better stay up late,nine ten *now freakish demonic voice* never sleep again *cuts up some teen*

no she ain't Freddy but he is her idol and well ya it's not too ard to guess who this is ,hint hint this is what happens when you combine midnight and a insane cat demon from another planet that wears a gas mask and carries around a flamethrower)
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Rush wrote:
(aw that was kinda sweet in a creepy then sad way.....eh you see that's the thing with streak,he has no empethy,sept for speed for some reason and also guess who this is

figure: slinks in,is a small red cat that looks about 12,has a large knife in one hand and a lighter in the other,is wearing a burnt up fadora* one two I'm comming for you,three four better lock your door,five six get a cursifix,seven eight better stay up late,nine ten *now freakish demonic voice* never sleep again *cuts up some teen*

no she ain't Freddy but he is her idol and well ya it's not too ard to guess who this is ,hint hint this is what happens when you combine midnight and a insane cat demon from another planet that wears a gas mask and carries around a flamethrower)

Its that chick who was all buddy-buddy with him earlier, da?

Sol: *bitchslaps the cat person I forgot the name of but still know (Flame... Pyro... something?)* It's CRUCIFIX, get your facts straight!
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:18 pm

(yes and yes

pyro:the name is pyro get it right

cat:mom just calm down

pyro:your right chama

cat:before ya ask yes my name is chama
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Rush wrote:
(yes and yes

pyro:the name is pyro get it right

cat:mom just calm down

pyro:your right chama

cat:before ya ask yes my name is chama

That's nice... *falls asleep*

Kay: *rolls eyes* She's been crying from reading angst stories again. I TOLD her not too. Now who's gonna feed us while she's practically comatose for the next two days?
Sol: But it s-so *sob* cuuuuute! *grabs a tissue*
Luna: ...It was just a stupid song...
Sol: B-but it has so much meaning! So much emotion! It captures sibling love so perfectly!
Kay: That fanfic and the song it was based off of should be deleted. There's twenty boxes of tissues on the floor and I'm not going to buy more.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Me: *looks at Kay* Wanna stay at my place for a bit? I got almost anything you want. Plus, I don't get all OMG good book shit unless it's either

Bloody/Gory(Or bolth)

Action Packed

HORROR!

So, yea. And I'm not much for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin
Soluna

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Bloody_Sweetie wrote:
Me: *looks at Kay* Wanna stay at my place for a bit? I got almost anything you want. Plus, I don't get all OMG good book shit unless it's either

Bloody/Gory(Or bolth)

Action Packed

HORROR!

So, yea. And I'm not much for sleep.

Kay: Er, actually-
Sol: He likes boring old dusty history crap-
Kay: L'Morte D'Arthur is NOT boring history crap! It is extremely well-written medieval prose, and also talks of my heritage, so-
Sol: and sappy romance novels.
Kay: ...Stfu.
Back to top Go down
Ying and Yang

Ying and Yang

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Me: I have those too. I just don't like them. I also have Rolo ice cream in 11 liter buckets.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Chama:facepalm* you know I don't like romantic stories I preffer SAW and terribly nasty things *dark smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.   OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NOT FOR KIDDIES.
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: