projection and pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for sonic rps

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)

Go down 
+3
Blind Justice
Soluna
gone_like_the_wind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Little sister:during war it's a buitiful thing
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

midnight: listen here you little thing, he is the most powerful demon in existence, he has the power of ten THOUSAND demons and demi-gods!
Back to top Go down
https://paprps.forumotion.com
Rush

Rush

Location : in the BLU sewer in twofort hitting my friggin teleporter and sentry gun

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Little sister: it's still very useful
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm

midnight: you get no more blood, i dont care about the sacrifices anymore
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Little sister: well why do you want? *injects the plasmid into the big daddy*

big daddy: *now is permenetly impervious*

Litle sister:wow I was wrong
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

midnight: give me ten virgins a keg and you have yourself a deal
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Ittle sister: it's a deal
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm

midnight: i want one on the go though
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Little sister;let me guess rape then eat *kes a virgin appaeat*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm

midnight: yeah pretty much
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Little sister:good....now what
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

midnight: dunno *takes virgin into a different room*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Litre sister:hm. *drinks a soda*
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 pm

*after a few minuites a short scream comes out, then a gurgling, then a chomping sound, midnight comes out, chest hands and face covered in blood*
midnight: they always taste better just after rape
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Little sister:that's cause of the cum
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm

midnight: meh, i always thought is was that when a virgin loses their virginity they mature, like vintage cheese
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Little sister:nope it's your cum,it has a high zinc and salt content so,ya
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm

midnight: huh, fancy that
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Litle sister:trust me I may look little but actauly I'm sapost to look about 17
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 pm

midnight: and how old are you in human years?
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Little sister:older that dirt I guess you could say

bigdaddy:she is 9000
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:59 pm

midnight: old fart hehe
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 am

Little sister:just cause Im old dosnt mean I'm not young
Back to top Go down
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
gone_like_the_wind

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:21 pm

midnight: yeah yeah yeah, respect your elders and all that shit
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Big daddy: ok I'm off te clock *takes of helmet,ish a lizard guy*

Little sister:hm...I think I finally figured this hole thing out *injects self with plasmid,becomes seventeen* ah I look much better now

big daddy: *ish drooling over littlesister*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)   time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to enter the fray(with crazy amy!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rps-
Jump to: